Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 10:18 AM

275 posts, read 708,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
This has nothing to do with the parents: the fetus and the baby less than 40 days old when die, they will disappear; but if above 40 days they will last forever.

The parents are adults and they are responsible about their belief and work.

The disbeliever will go to Hell, and the believer who works righteousness will go to Paradise in heaven.

As I said the miscarriages will disintegrate and their spirits will return to the ether, while the baby more than 40 days old will last and if dies above 40 days old will go to Paradise in heaven.

All people whether Jewish or not, after death, will go to the next afterlife or the world of souls to be immortal, and the soul will live forever and will not die neither will it return to this material World once again: there is no reincarnation.

The religion of God is not different originally and essentially.
See much knowledge about the ether and the next afterlife here:

Man after Death

So you are trying to tell me that my children simply disintegrated? Who are you to tell me that MY children didn't live? And for your information, I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and I know my son can hear me. Loud sounds startle him, I know he can feel and I know, in my heart, that he has a soul.

To tell a person, any person, who has lost a child/ children that their babies "simply disintegrated" is truly a heartless and callous thing to say. Maybe have some heart and candor next time?

I don't care if a miscarriage was at 6 weeks or at 20 weeks, it still affects you-- I know. I think everyday about the babies I lost. I agonize daily over whether or not this baby will be okay.

I don't believe any of them are in "heaven"... only because we don't believe in "heaven". I know they are waiting for me, along with my other family members who have passed and soon we will be reunited and one with God.

> Not trying to be overly defensive, I just get upset when others treat miscarriages as though they weren't really babies-- even when I saw their heartbeats and know they lived.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2009, 10:30 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,026,409 times
Quote:
True, Reverend1111.

But it is the spirit that has been given to the fetus by the 4th month.

The difference between the spirit and the soul: is that the soul hears, sees and realize. This occurs about the age of 40 days.
From all the messages from Jesus, He has stated that the spirit body will only be given when the soul enters the fetus. The spirit cannot live without the soul and the soul cannot live without the spirit.
The spirit protects the soul and the material body protects the spirit.

Here is part of a message from Jesus. He doesn't go into full detail but it's the jist of the subject we are talking about.

"Because the unincarnated soul looks for the opportunity to individualize and to become itself-who it is-starting its progression toward fulfillment of its individualization, it will seek a life that can support the life of the soul. But it does not give any consideration to the material circumstances, for the soul is the creation of God and God has created the world as only a manifestation of the Love that He has for all creation. So, in love, in trust, we have the honor and the privilege of receiving a soul. And, at such time that a soul enters that fetus and grows and promises to be, there is a quickening, for it is a life force meeting a life force. Far too often, people do not recognize the power of that life, of that soul, that comes to us. They may consider this only a physical being that they have control over and whether it will be allowed to be. Is abortion an option? Ask yourself. Ask yourself for that soul who comes to you, ask him or her. But, irrespective of the decision that is made everyday to turn away that opportunity, you know that God Loves and so, it is ours not to judge, but to love. And you must let them reap the consequences of their actions without blame, for God's Laws are sure; we are children of God. We are children. As for the month that [the fetus enters the soul], it varies widely, at such time as the fetus can support life, it varies."

Old 06-10-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikongirl24 View Post
So you are trying to tell me that my children simply disintegrated? Who are you to tell me that MY children didn't live? And for your information, I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and I know my son can hear me. Loud sounds startle him, I know he can feel and I know, in my heart, that he has a soul.

To tell a person, any person, who has lost a child/ children that their babies "simply disintegrated" is truly a heartless and callous thing to say. Maybe have some heart and candor next time?

I don't care if a miscarriage was at 6 weeks or at 20 weeks, it still affects you-- I know. I think everyday about the babies I lost. I agonize daily over whether or not this baby will be okay.

I don't believe any of them are in "heaven"... only because we don't believe in "heaven". I know they are waiting for me, along with my other family members who have passed and soon we will be reunited and one with God.

> Not trying to be overly defensive, I just get upset when others treat miscarriages as though they weren't really babies-- even when I saw their heartbeats and know they lived.
I had by son by In-Vitro and when I was only 9 days pregnant, I saw his little bitty heart beating!! It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!

Old 06-10-2009, 10:57 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,506,441 times
Quote:
The child is certainly innocent, but the fetus and the newly born baby (of less than 40 days old) is useless, as has been expressed by some posters here.

Such fetus and less than 40 days old baby cannot see, hear or realize anything, and still the soul has not firmly been formed for him.

See here some practical observations to convince you that the fetus and the baby of less than 40 days age, does not hear or see
Man after Death
Then, from the list of Contents click on:
The fetus neither hears nor sees

Have you had kids? Do you know that breast feeding children can make eye contact at birth? All of this is just silly.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:14 PM

2,339 posts, read 4,403,163 times
Okay eanassir....where are you getting this silly information? Total ignorance is what it is!

Old 06-10-2009, 12:29 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
There are no demons. Humans like to use that scare tactic to control.
Like they do with the god thing.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Yup!

Old 06-10-2009, 12:47 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,799,928 times
Quote:
If a fetus dies, his spirit will disintegrate and vanish.

If the baby dies before 40 days old, his spirit will also disintegrate and vanish.

But if the baby dies when he is 40 days old and over (but before puberty or adulthood), his soul will be firmly formed and he/she will be admitted to Paradise, and no child will go to Hell.

But if he dies when he is adult, then he will be admitted to Paradise or Hell according to what he deserves: concerning his monotheism or polytheism, his righteous or evil work.

Riiiggght. And if you step on a crack, you'll break your mother's back...

Old 06-10-2009, 12:48 PM

215 posts, read 545,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post

Old 06-10-2009, 03:42 PM

2,529 posts, read 4,352,967 times
Quote:
True, Reverend1111.

But it is the spirit that has been given to the fetus by the 4th month.

The difference between the spirit and the soul: is that the soul hears, sees and realize. This occurs about the age of 40 days.
I'm curious too, eanassir, if you have ever had children. To say that a baby under 40 days old cannot see or hear is just plain wrong. Ever see a newborn jump and scream from a loud sound? It happens, and as nikongirl said, it even happens in the womb! Do a search on newborn babies and seeing. You'll find that they can see within the first few weeks.

So, just as you and others on here try to show the Quran is correct by showing science has verified things the Quran says, this one in particular proves the Quran is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikongirl24 View Post

I'm very sorry for your losses. (I don't know if I have said that before, but it does break my heart). Your babies are waiting for you with God. I pray your pregnancy will go perfectly.

ETA: Taken from:http://parenting.ivillage.com/newborn/0,,3q4g,00.html

"It used to be we thought that newborns could see very little during the first few months of life. However, better and more sophisticated testing techniques have proven these assumptions wrong. In fact, newborns are able to see and distinguish objects within the first few weeks. Their eyes are not great at focusing, so optimum distance for seeing an object is between eight to 15 inches. This is fortunate since this corresponds to the distance between the mother and child's face while breastfeeding. More accurately, this ideal distance most likely evolved because of breastfeeding. "
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality