Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2009, 12:12 PM

55 posts, read 66,810 times

Advertisements

The chances of all the material and organisms landing on planet earth after the "big bang", are impossible. I am a pastor, and I have witnessed miracles in my life and in the lives of others, explain that. And have you all heard of molecular momentum? This mass of gases that was turning and building up energy and heat that eventually blew up, hence the big bang theory....this mass was spinning in one direction, and just like a merry go round that spings to fast, it will send little kids flying off in the exact same direction it is turing, that is molecular momentum. It is impossible for anything spinning in a clockwise direction to throw something off in a counter clockwise direction. So, my point here is; all the planets are from this big bang, they are all spinning in the same direction that this mass was spinning in,they have to be. But wait! Venus is spinning in the opposite direction, the only planet, funny huh? They do not teach that in with evolution and the big bang theory in our schools, because it is something else that disproves it. And this process that scientist use to tell how old a rock or dirt is, I forget, but they put an object into a machine of some sort and it gives a guestimate of how old it is...someone let me know what this process is called please. Anyway, do you people know, that when an object has been through a massive flood process, like Noahs flood for example, it altars its overall makeup?? In an experiment with this time figuring process, an object was placed in it that wasnt very old at all, they had simulated this object through a flood process as best as they could, and when they put it into this machine, it stated it was thousands of years old, when it really was not. So, anything that they put into this time telling thing, its true age is not known, it has been altered through Noahs flood, or any flood for that matter. Yet, another definite fact that disproves evolution, and it isnt taught either. Oh, and by the way I have heard of the collision theory as the reason for Venus spinning opposite, and that would have to be a massive object to impact and send a planet roating the other way, and wouldnt that leave a scar, or a major alteration of the planet? HMMMM,,,but it didn't. GIVE YOUR HEARTS TO GOD, THATS ALL HE WANTS, WHY NOT, DONT WAIT, HAPPIER LIFE, BETTER LIFE, BETTER FRIENDS, AND YOU BECOME A BETTER PERSON. I use to drink alot, and be rude to people, now I have a great life and family, and Im happy, Im content, I stuggle and have difficulties, but thats life, with God's help I get through it every day. John 3:16
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 12:16 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,689,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
The chances of all the material and organisms landing on planet earth after the "big bang", are impossible. I am a pastor, and I have witnessed miracles in my life and in the lives of others, explain that. And have you all heard of molecular momentum? This mass of gases that was turning and building up energy and heat that eventually blew up, hence the big bang theory....this mass was spinning in one direction, and just like a merry go round that spings to fast, it will send little kids flying off in the exact same direction it is turing, that is molecular momentum. It is impossible for anything spinning in a clockwise direction to throw something off in a counter clockwise direction. So, my point here is; all the planets are from this big bang, they are all spinning in the same direction that this mass was spinning in,they have to be. But wait! Venus is spinning in the opposite direction, the only planet, funny huh? They do not teach that in with evolution and the big bang theory in our schools, because it is something else that disproves it. And this process that scientist use to tell how old a rock or dirt is, I forget, but they put an object into a machine of some sort and it gives a guestimate of how old it is...someone let me know what this process is called please. Anyway, do you people know, that when an object has been through a massive flood process, like Noahs flood for example, it altars its overall makeup?? In an experiment with this time figuring process, an object was placed in it that wasnt very old at all, they had simulated this object through a flood process as best as they could, and when they put it into this machine, it stated it was thousands of years old, when it really was not. So, anything that they put into this time telling thing, its true age is not known, it has been altered through Noahs flood, or any flood for that matter. Yet, another definite fact that disproves evolution, and it isnt taught either. Oh, and by the way I have heard of the collision theory as the reason for Venus spinning opposite, and that would have to be a massive object to impact and send a planet roating the other way, and wouldnt that leave a scar, or a major alteration of the planet? HMMMM,,,but it didn't. GIVE YOUR HEARTS TO GOD, THATS ALL HE WANTS, WHY NOT, DONT WAIT, HAPPIER LIFE, BETTER LIFE, BETTER FRIENDS, AND YOU BECOME A BETTER PERSON. I use to drink alot, and be rude to people, now I have a great life and family, and Im happy, Im content, I stuggle and have difficulties, but thats life, with God's help I get through it every day. John 3:16
Please show me how it is impossible ( documented evidence would help), yet how an invisible being said POOF and everything just is. Oh and what are your scientific credentials?

Old 12-31-2009, 12:16 PM

Oh by the way, check out a guy named Ken Hovind. He is a scientist who teaches creation, and debates very smart evolutionists and puts them to shame, google him. He's in trouble for tax evasion I think, but who's perfect?? Plus the money the government states he owes them was all money that was given or donated to him, that is a fact. Happy New Year!! May God change the hearts of our president at politicians and put an end to all this non-sense like abortion...God bless all the unborn children!!

Old 12-31-2009, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Oh by the way, check out a guy named Ken Hovind. He is a scientist who teaches creation, and debates very smart evolutionists and puts them to shame, google him. He's in trouble for tax evasion I think, but who's perfect?? Plus the money the government states he owes them was all money that was given or donated to him, that is a fact. Happy New Year!! May God change the hearts of our president at politicians and put an end to all this non-sense like abortion...God bless all the unborn children!!
This guy?
Kent Hovind: Evangelist arrested on federal charges and

Suspicious Creationist Credentials scroll down for his name what a joke!!!!!! In no way has he ever outwitted a real scientist!!!hahaha

Old 12-31-2009, 12:24 PM

Nea1, if you will show me how it is possible, I and everyone else in the world will shut up and change our lives. Theres no way I could show you, Im a common man, but I promise you, God is real. I've had dreams of myself preaching to people before I did, people have told me they had dreams of me preaching to people before I ever did. Ive had a crossbow arrow go through my wrist hitting everything but the second artery and main nerve and stopping just short of my face, and my doctor tell me its nothing more than a miracle....then I find out my mother woke up with a bad feeling about me that same morning and was praying for God to protect me....explain that. Take a look at the earth and its creative beauty, how awesome it is! Do you honestly think that something that BLEW UP created something beautiful, and only on our planet? Take a box of legos from walmart, there will be a picture on the front that shows you what you will have once you put all the pieces together...everything you need to create this cool object is in the box...take that box and simulate as best you can or as best anyone can an explosion like the big bang, or any explosion,...do you think that once it explodes your pieces will be put together?? NO, they will be ruined, think about it.....EXPLOSION!! ....DESTRUCTION!! This planet wasnt a matter of chance, and neither are you, give your heart to God, I pray you challenge God in a respectful way, when you do that and quit looking at the what ifs, you will see God and his beauty across this great planet.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:29 PM

Yeah, that is the guy. And I agree with him, it was money donated to him, he used this donated money to fund his literature and park. He used to go around all over doing seminars for free. He donated money and bibles and dvds to prisons and other places for free, good man for the most part, and like I said...man,,,not perfect, not god, man....remember that the next time you run a red light, or do not report the tip money or side job money you earn on your taxes.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Nea1, if you will show me how it is possible, I and everyone else in the world will shut up and change our lives. Theres no way I could show you, Im a common man, but I promise you, God is real. I've had dreams of myself preaching to people before I did, people have told me they had dreams of me preaching to people before I ever did. Ive had a crossbow arrow go through my wrist hitting everything but the second artery and main nerve and stopping just short of my face, and my doctor tell me its nothing more than a miracle....then I find out my mother woke up with a bad feeling about me that same morning and was praying for God to protect me....explain that. Take a look at the earth and its creative beauty, how awesome it is! Do you honestly think that something that BLEW UP created something beautiful, and only on our planet? Take a box of legos from walmart, there will be a picture on the front that shows you what you will have once you put all the pieces together...everything you need to create this cool object is in the box...take that box and simulate as best you can or as best anyone can an explosion like the big bang, or any explosion,...do you think that once it explodes your pieces will be put together?? NO, they will be ruined, think about it.....EXPLOSION!! ....DESTRUCTION!! This planet wasnt a matter of chance, and neither are you, give your heart to God, I pray you challenge God in a respectful way, when you do that and quit looking at the what ifs, you will see God and his beauty across this great planet.

Everyone else in the world? try again, not everyone believes in the myths.
World's creative beauty? Yes but I also see the incredible horror done everyday and some pretty horrible enviroments on the earth. I believe our world evolved over time, as science has shown.
I have gone voer the bible and the horrors and evil in it and the discrimination and the "laws" just make me sick. No if you need to fear what will happen to you when you die and live your life in fear, feel free, I choose to love myself, my family nd not worry about something written in a book 2000 years ago by uneducated sheep hearders that had no understanding of the world. It is antiquated and cruel and needs to go away.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:32 PM

This document is a heavily revised version of an article written for talk.origins by Michael Cranford. I would like to thank Richard Trott, Robert Schadewald, Jim Foley, and Ed Brayton for their helpful information, comments and suggestions. THIS IS a direct statement from the article you found,,notice...revised. Strong word there...if someone you didnt like was able to disprove or discredit you about something that makes you money, that helps you keep a job...like....some scientist...teachers of evolution...you might revise something to discredit that person huh?

Old 12-31-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Yeah, that is the guy. And I agree with him, it was money donated to him, he used this donated money to fund his literature and park. He used to go around all over doing seminars for free. He donated money and bibles and dvds to prisons and other places for free, good man for the most part, and like I said...man,,,not perfect, not god, man....remember that the next time you run a red light, or do not report the tip money or side job money you earn on your taxes.
I have never run a red light, gotten a tip or done a side job. Unlike some ( this guy), I am honest.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
This document is a heavily revised version of an article written for talk.origins by Michael Cranford. I would like to thank Richard Trott, Robert Schadewald, Jim Foley, and Ed Brayton for their helpful information, comments and suggestions. THIS IS a direct statement from the article you found,,notice...revised. Strong word there...if someone you didnt like was able to disprove or discredit you about something that makes you money, that helps you keep a job...like....some scientist...teachers of evolution...you might revise something to discredit that person huh?
You can do the research for yourself, but this is not the only place this information on the guy is found. Hey you wanna follow him, go for it. Checking his credentials (or lack of) is quite easy. Oh and BTW , yes it was heavily revised, it was shortened. it also states at the top.

"It would be wrong to infer from this list that all creationists have suspicious credentials. In fact, a good number of prominent creationists have legitimate -- even noteworthy -- doctoral degrees in scientific fields. For example, Duane Gish earned a doctorate in biochemistry from Berkeley, Steve Austin earned a doctorate in geology from Pennsylvania State University, and Kurt Wise earned his doctorate in paleontology from Harvard while studying under Stephen Jay Gould. So just because a few well-known creationists failed to earn their graduate degrees the traditional way does not mean that all or even most of them did."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality