Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 05:28 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,693,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
All this as opposed to what... your idiotic belief in evolution? So you think that first, there was a random cloud of gas and other crap floating around in the Universe which turned into the planets. Secondly, you believe that life arose from non-living material (gas and rock was the only thing there before life, right?), despite the fact that spontaneous generation was disproved over a hundred years ago. Thirdly, you believe that I was once a monkey who threw his feces at others. Your theory doesn't even explain how the universe got there in the first place. Who's the real idiot here?
You might find this interesting.

God is not the Creator, claims academic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2009, 05:32 PM

80 posts, read 157,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
You might find this interesting.

God is not the Creator, claims academic
No, I don't find it interesting. I think it's quite arrogant for some "academic" to challenge God.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:33 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,693,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
No, I don't find it interesting. I think it's quite arrogant for some "academic" to challenge God.
Did you see who she is? Not your everyday academic.

She is not challenging your God, she is challenging the translation.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:17 PM

168 posts, read 379,058 times
No matter what these atheists will say and try to turn it around on us, atheism has killed more people in the span of 70 years then religion has killed in its history. Im glad I have been studying up on dinesh dsouza. I know, the typical atheist claim is that it wasnt done in the name of atheism. Its like a practicing catholic leader of a country killing 10 million people and saying that it wasnt in the name of god. Does it matter? This guy was a catholic killing people. The point of the matter is atheism is the most extreme cult and its the killer of more people than all religions combined.
There can be no denying or playing with words on that, and anyone who tries is just playing with words and it does very little justice to all the people it was done to.
I thank god, atheists arent in power in our country yet, and the american people will never vote for one.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:27 PM

33,594 posts, read 37,230,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreeterww View Post
No matter what these atheists will say and try to turn it around on us, atheism has killed more people in the span of 70 years then religion has killed in its history. Im glad I have been studying up on dinesh dsouza. I know, the typical atheist claim is that it wasnt done in the name of atheism. Its like a practicing catholic leader of a country killing 10 million people and saying that it wasnt in the name of god. Does it matter? This guy was a catholic killing people. The point of the matter is atheism is the most extreme cult and its the killer of more people than all religions combined.
There can be no denying or playing with words on that, and anyone who tries is just playing with words and it does very little justice to all the people it was done to.
I thank god, atheists arent in power in our country yet, and the american people will never vote for one.
You have no idea what an atheist is do you? I'll clear that up for you. An atheist does not believe in any gods...That's it...No cult and no dogma....Your claims of people killed by atheism are laughable and not worth addressing.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:05 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,491,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreeterww View Post
So which god was it that was not believed in that lead to mass murder? Thor? Yahweh? Jupiter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality