Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 05:59 PM

10,746 posts, read 26,036,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValueAddedWorker View Post
You're putting words in my mouth Kimmy. Show me where I wrote that I told the LL about the neighbor's walking practices.

We aren't close enough for you to call me "Kimmy", bucko.

And if you weren't talking about this lady, who lives above you, and who keeps you awake at all hours ( you did say that right?) then who are you talking about?

Old 10-08-2010, 06:22 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,729,597 times
Well done, Virgode, and well said, Kim. Maybe Ms VAW doesn't realize that everybody's CD posts are readily available to read right at one's fingertips and a simple click of the mouse.

VAW have you ever even remotely contemplated that the advice you've sought and obtained in your several threads might be worthy of your attention? No, not those very few who agree with you but the majority which doesn't? Where the former is concerned you repeat yourself endlessly and where the latter is concerned you either ignore them or get into combative mode.

Have you EVER considered that the problems you describe are of your own making and thus a change in your own outlook might possibly be in order and might just make your day to day life a bit easier?

Old 10-08-2010, 06:38 PM

924 posts, read 2,231,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
And if you weren't talking about this lady, who lives above you, and who keeps you awake at all hours ( you did say that right?) then who are you talking about?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
So, you complain about her walking practices to the landlord
Never happened.

In case you're still confused, the goal was to get to know her. She already came out on the balcony in her nightgown at in the morning but turned back around when she saw me in the yard. Who knows, maybe she wanted to flash me but had second thoughts.

Last edited by ValueAddedWorker; 10-08-2010 at 07:06 PM..

Old 10-08-2010, 06:51 PM

1,216 posts, read 1,083,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Whats the real problem? ..... Upset that she prefers her privacy that you've interpreted as strange or do you want to cause more problems in your life with the chronic complaints and chances for any friendly exchanges? Your problems are bigger than poor insulatiion and any solutions a landlord can offer.
^^^^I second that

Englishman haven't you heard the phrase 'live and let live', that's the way we do it in America.

OP needs to get a lifebut then again some people with deep rooted issues just can't help themselves.

Old 10-08-2010, 07:33 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,845,339 times
Well, I guess it takes his mind off the work "issues" for a while.............

Old 10-08-2010, 08:22 PM

18,478 posts, read 31,656,752 times
Quote:
Yes.

Never happened.

In case you're still confused, the goal was to get to know her. She already came out on the balcony in her nightgown at in the morning but turned back around when she saw me in the yard. Who knows, maybe she wanted to flash me but had second thoughts.
MAYBE SHE TURNED BACK BECAUSE THE PHONE WAS RINGING, SOMETHING ON THE STOVE, something fell, maybe someone called her.....anything is possible- try using your imagination....

Old 10-08-2010, 08:32 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,570,804 times
Quote:

You've had not one nice thing to say about this neighbor, your motives for getting to know her are the big question. Certainly she turned around when you spotted her in a nightgown, nothing odd about it. I'll take the rest of the post as facetious. My last post here, grow up a little.

Old 10-08-2010, 08:54 PM

1,174 posts, read 6,946,308 times
I think it's quite obvious that all we have here is a . . .

http://www.richgros.com/Travel/Scandinavia/Norway/Oslo/troll1.jpg (broken link)

Troll.

Old 10-08-2010, 09:44 PM

250 posts, read 563,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Your neighbor isn't "hiding from you" or "acting strangely", she's merely retaining her privacy and you probably give her the creeps trying to catch glimpses of her. I agree. Mind your own business.
A+

Old 10-09-2010, 05:20 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,036,935 times
Quote:
Yes.

Never happened.

And why do you have such lofty goals? What part of she wants nothing to do with you can't you understand? You sound like a creeper and I'd report to the police and the landlord if I was that lady. I go on my balcony in my nightgown to enjoy my coffee, not to chat with my nosey neighbor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting