Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2022, 07:43 PM

4,403 posts, read 3,197,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostongymjunkie View Post
You seemingly can't NOT insult. I'm quite capable and informed.

But it seems to be clear that if you ain't on Sandonik and IM's side, you ain't gay.
Madness spelled out in English.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2022, 07:50 PM

3,799 posts, read 2,698,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Here we go again, with your "you're wrong because I say so". In these years you have been here, I can't say you have done one darn thing to convince us of your credibility and you have done a LOT to bring doubt to that said credibility. If you truly think that I am so far off with what I post, how about posting a counter argument that backs up whatever you are insinuating the truth to be? This is City-"DATA", not "City-Feelings" or "City-"my reality"". We generally look for facts around here. You better start stepping up your game (genius), because "he doesn't live here so nobody listen to him!" is no longer going to cut it. People are seeing right through .
I am not interested in what your opinion is. From the dearth of traffic here, I'm not alone. And anyway, this is off topic for this troll thread. Go have a banana.

Old 06-23-2022, 07:52 PM

23,574 posts, read 18,722,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ormari View Post
I didn't take anything out of context. You used to blather on and on about all of Snow Street and its clientele; it wasn't necessarily directed at one specific club. Many of those posts are long since lost to the bit bucket on account of your thin skin.

Funny how that happens, just like how another (former) member here was recently accused of being racist based on "posts that must have been deleted". I guess anybody can make any claim they want and then say "but the posts were deleted".

Quote:
I am publicly telling you that I was a victim of your misinformation, i.e. the baseless, inexpert nonsense you perpetually post about Providence neighborhoods. Before I knew better about the "advice" you offer, I shopped for a house in a historic district here in Providence. I had looked at a beautiful house that was a very good price and was trying to decide on making an offer. I read this very forum and saw posts by you that flat out stated it was a bad idea. It caused me enough pause that someone else stepped in and bought the property before I could learn the truth.

And yeah, also funny how this is the "first" time we heard this story...

Bottom line, bro, I've been looking out for your best interests for years. Even our newest members will recall when I strongly advised you to unload your Washington Park dump at the top of the market. As usual, you rejected my advice. Now it's too late.

Old 06-23-2022, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostongymjunkie View Post
You seemingly can't NOT insult. I'm quite capable and informed.

But it seems to be clear that if you ain't on Sandonik and IM's side, you ain't gay.
No, but it seems like for a gay person in PVD, you ha e no familiarity with the gay bars here. You think they exclusively cater to male gays, and exclude lesbians and females

Old 06-23-2022, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Funny how that happens, just like how another (former) member here was recently accused of being racist based on "posts that must have been deleted". I guess anybody can make any claim they want and then say "but the posts were deleted".

Bottom line, bro, I've been looking out for your best interests for years. Even our newest members will recall when I strongly advised you to unload your Washington Park dump at the top of the market. As usual, you rejected my advice. Now it's too late.
Wrong, wrong and wrong! You're 0 for a million! If only it didn't mean so much to you to be right. For once.

Seriously, have a banana and calm down. We wouldn't want you to go ape.

Old 06-23-2022, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Here we go again, with your "you're wrong because I say so". In these years you have been here, I can't say you have done one darn thing to convince us of your credibility

Dude, how do you not recognize yourself in the above paragraph?

Old 06-23-2022, 08:05 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry, do you have a link to back that up? Or is it missing?

Old 06-23-2022, 08:42 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry, do you have a link to back that up? Or is it missing?

I think we went over this more than once, but this popped up right away.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/rhod...ersity-14.html

Quote:
I'm glad to see that you're considering my advice, and that you've done some research. Today we saw the stock market hit its lowest point in 2022, and gas prices in RI hit the highest price point ever. I can't predict the future, but those are leading indicators that your window of opportunity may close soon. Neighborhoods like yours will crash the hardest, as they always do in a market collapse. In your shoes, I'd unload that dump ASAP.

Old 06-23-2022, 08:43 PM

Quote:
I think we went over this more than once, but this popped up right away.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/rhod...ersity-14.html
Woosh!

Old 01-15-2023, 12:23 PM

Exclamation Racist and homophobic pamphlets found on RIC campus

No specifics yet, but this happened on Wednesday at Rhode Island College.

Racist pamphlets found on RIC campus

https://www.wpri.com/news/local-news...on-ric-campus/

"Warner said the materials are similar to antisemitic materials distributed in other Rhode Island communities that target marginalized peoples."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island