Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2023, 05:34 AM

4,364 posts, read 3,188,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I have not told a single lie about you. Neither has massnative.

Drop it.

You still don't understand what spamming is.
You don't get to say "drop it".

And of course I understand what spamming is

Add one MORE lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2023, 05:36 AM

4,364 posts, read 3,188,372 times
Quote:
Massnative, Independent Man, and LRFOX were all discussing South Bay.

And considering that you derail nearly every thread on here, you are the very last person who should be questioning what is or isn't relevant.
Only because you've appointed yourself arbiter of what is relevant. Common sense should tell you South Bay isn't.

Old 09-01-2023, 06:43 AM

17,654 posts, read 9,168,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsonik View Post
Only because you've appointed yourself arbiter of what is relevant. Common sense should tell you South Bay isn't.
Context, sandsonik. South Bay was brought up not because it has anything to do with violence in Providence but rather to show that a poster's credibility may not be so great.

If we had a thread about pizza in RI and you made some recommendations, it would be relevant and appropriate for someone to say "Well, she thinks Domino's is the best pizza in Boston so keep that in mind with her RI pizza recommendations".

Old 09-01-2023, 07:18 AM

12,820 posts, read 22,003,919 times
Quote:
Let's be honest. It's pretty obvious that you were considering buying in Elmwood - based on misleading information you saw on here. The forum's straight shooters are why you didn't proceed and make a huge mistake.
Wow, with all the talk about lies, this one is an unexpected gift. At no point have I been considering buying in Elmwood. If it's "pretty obvious" that I was considering buying there, I'm sure you can prove it easily (the posts should still be there, after all). Otherwise, thank you for yet another clear example in a growing thread of lies.

Quote:
Context, sandsonik. South Bay was brought up not because it has anything to do with violence in Providence but rather to show that a poster's credibility may not be so great.
Yep, It was brought up because the best example of my "lack of credibility" is the fact that I'm not terrified to shop at a major shopping plaza in Boston. That's caliber of logic we're dealing with here.

Old 09-01-2023, 07:41 AM

^ Worth repeating:

It's a shame that your pride always gets the best of you.

Old 09-01-2023, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrfox View Post
Yep, It was brought up because the best example of my "lack of credibility" is the fact that I'm not terrified to shop at a major shopping plaza in Boston. That's caliber of logic we're dealing with here.
You've made irresponsible comments about South Bay, Downtown Crossing, and the Boston Common at night. There are credibility issues at play here. It's laughable to suggest otherwise.

Old 09-01-2023, 07:51 AM

Quote:
^ Worth repeating:

It's a shame that your pride always gets the best of you.
^ Worth repeating:

If it was "obvious" I was looking in Elmwood, it should be easy for you to prove. But you're lying and can't prove it, so you resort to lazy deflections like this one.

Old 09-01-2023, 08:02 AM

Quote:
You've made irresponsible comments about South Bay, Downtown Crossing, and the Boston Common at night. There are credibility issues at play here. It's laughable to suggest otherwise.
I've spoken pretty frequently in the MA forum about my personal threshold for safety around Boston. Feel free to link to whatever piece you feel is "irresponsible" to highlight my lack of credibility for the "readers" since your whole schtick relies entirely on the notion that you're helping people. Otherwise, you're drifting WAY off topic between the pages wasted talking about places in Boston and making up bold faced lies about my house hunting habits.

Old 09-01-2023, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrfox View Post
^ Worth repeating:

If it was "obvious" I was looking in Elmwood, it should be easy for you to prove. But you're lying and can't prove it, so you resort to lazy deflections like this one.
I am not lying. You said you were looking in Providence, and you seemed to be very interested in Elmwood. It's the only Providence neighborhood I've seen you talk about in recent times.

It was also crystal clear that you were unfamiliar with the neighborhood and that you were being influenced/misled by a poster who you seem to have a lot of respect for.

Lots of denial going on here. You don't want to acknowledge that your hero was trying to dupe you. And you refuse to admit that some people who you apparently view as nemeses were the ones who actually helped you.

Old 09-01-2023, 08:42 AM

5,094 posts, read 2,658,571 times
I can't imagine why someone would think they know more about their own personal goals than you. I mean, you're clearly omniscient. Doesn't he realize that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island