Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2022, 11:33 AM

3,794 posts, read 2,696,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
It's a notorious neighborhood. Full stop. Known throughout Rhode Island and beyond. And it's by no means safe, this latest incident is but one example of why it isn't. Why do you keep trying to sugarcoat the reality of these rough inner city neighborhoods? It does a huge disservice to the forum and those looking for an honest picture of things.

How would this poster know what Rhode Islanders think about Olneyville!? Nearly 8,000 posts document a profound ignorance of this state.

I submit to the reader that it is this out of state poster, with his pathological mission to trash the urban neighborhoods of this state, who is the poster doing the disservice to this forum. The continued beat down perhaps explains why competitor fora have far more activity than this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2022, 12:39 PM

23,565 posts, read 18,707,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ormari View Post
How would this poster know what Rhode Islanders think about Olneyville!? Nearly 8,000 posts document a profound ignorance of this state.

I submit to the reader that it is this out of state poster, with his pathological mission to trash the urban neighborhoods of this state, who is the poster doing the disservice to this forum. The continued beat down perhaps explains why competitor fora have far more activity than this one.
As I just explained to your buddy, your gaslighting campaign is running out of steam. You are going to need to start providing some substance to your wide eyed accusations, that's if it's even possible to restore your already obliterated credibility.

Old 08-07-2022, 01:00 PM

Quote:
As I just explained to your buddy, your gaslighting campaign is running out of steam. You are going to need to start providing some substance to your wide eyed accusations, that's if it's even possible to restore your already obliterated credibility.

You explained what exactly? Oh that's right, you made yet another feeble attempt to claim authority. I've already told you that your résumé gets discarded instantly. Do I need to show you the door?

Old 08-07-2022, 01:20 PM

Quote:
You explained what exactly? Oh that's right, you made yet another feeble attempt to claim authority. I've already told you that your résumé gets discarded instantly. Do I need to show you the door?
LMAO at the idea of somebody sending YOU a resume. Maybe I'll refer contestants to you for the next croissant eating contest, if you're lucky...

Old 08-07-2022, 05:13 PM

Quote:
LMAO at the idea of somebody sending YOU a resume. Maybe I'll refer contestants to you for the next croissant eating contest, if you're lucky...

There's that Tourette's tic again.

Old 08-07-2022, 08:09 PM

Quote:
There's that Tourette's tic again.
I don't know who or what you think you are...an MD now???

Not getting enough sleep? Rough weekend there in South Providence? Those dirtbikes and the "pop pop pop" exhausts keep you awake all night?

Old 08-07-2022, 08:24 PM

Quote:
I don't know who or what you think you are...an MD now???

Not getting enough sleep? Rough weekend there in South Providence? Those dirtbikes and the "pop pop pop" exhausts keep you awake all night?

As IM said... so clueless^^^.

Old 08-07-2022, 08:40 PM

Quote:
What you sleep with headphones on? Sounds just lovely...

Old 08-08-2022, 12:33 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
It's been rather quiet. Almost shockingly so where I live. We haven't had any of the ATV/dirtbike stuff that happened a bit last year. It's kinda wierd. Perhaps its just too hot for anyone to do anything fun.

Old 08-08-2022, 01:03 PM

8,031 posts, read 4,698,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
It's been rather quiet. Almost shockingly so where I live. We haven't had any of the ATV/dirtbike stuff that happened a bit last year. It's kinda wierd. Perhaps its just too hot for anyone to do anything fun.
Fun? Perhaps the city threats of a crack down are working. There have been lots of confiscations recently. It's about time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island