Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2022, 08:23 PM

23,625 posts, read 18,749,452 times

Advertisements

51 Old Oak Ave., also fairly near the Cranston PD/Lowe's. etc., where an absolutely despicable act has occurred (on THANKSGIVING DAY of all times) and I am posting this info here to perhaps increase the chances that this coward is caught.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2022, 07:21 AM

4,420 posts, read 3,201,746 times
Confused why this needs to be posted. The police won't go to those addresses themselves to see if they have cameras?

Old 11-27-2022, 07:50 AM

8,031 posts, read 4,705,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsonik View Post
Confused why this needs to be posted.
Confused? Don't be. It's all part of the Out-of-Stater's Crime Creep package for the RI Forum. Of course, none of this needs to be posted. That's not the point. Never has been.

Old 11-27-2022, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Confused why this needs to be posted. The police won't go to those addresses themselves to see if they have cameras?

Will they sandsonik? I don't know. Somebody also might have seen something. If you didn't, then no reason for you to reply. Nothing at all wrong with spreading the word.

Old 11-27-2022, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by independent man View Post
Confused? Don't be. It's all part of the Out-of-Stater's Crime Creep package for the RI Forum. Of course, none of this needs to be posted. That's not the point. Never has been.

independent man, here is a recent review of your activity.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/sear...rchid=46490991

Of your last 30 posts; 1 is on topic to RI, 1 is about national politics, and 28 are whining about other posters. If I were you, I'd be a little cautious when discussing what "needs to be posted".

Old 11-27-2022, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
28 are whining about other posters.....
Correction: Poster, not "posters". Other than the Crime Creep[ing], I'm quite pleased with the quality of posters in the RI Forum. I can well see where you'd have another opinion.

Old 11-27-2022, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by independent man View Post
Correction: Poster, not "posters". Other than the Crime Creep[ing], I'm quite pleased with the quality of posters in the RI Forum. I can well see where you'd have another opinion.

OK, please then share what you have contributed to the forum lately.

Old 11-27-2022, 11:25 AM

Quote:
OK, please then share what you have contributed to the forum lately.
I don't owe you any response. Except to say, if I only do one thing here, I will continue to bring context to your Crime Creeping fetish. So, cry somewhere else "dude".

Old 11-27-2022, 02:27 PM

4,420 posts, read 3,201,746 times
Quote:
Will they sandsonik? I don't know. Somebody also might have seen something. If you didn't, then no reason for you to reply. Nothing at all wrong with spreading the word.
It was a simple question. The resident said the police said that anybody with cameras at those addresses might have caught something. If the police know that, didn't they question those residents themselves?
Why is it left to the homeowners to beg the public to do the police work?

Old 11-27-2022, 03:25 PM

Quote:
It was a simple question. The resident said the police said that anybody with cameras at those addresses might have caught something. If the police know that, didn't they question those residents themselves?

Don't be ridiculous. Do you think the police have a registry of every house in the neighborhood that has cameras? Or know every single person who was in the area at the time? Maybe they knocked on a neighbor's door, and nobody was home? Imagine a crazy situation like that?

Quote:
Why is it left to the homeowners to beg the public to do the police work?

WOW. You think it's "police work" (and not the public's responsibility) sharing information that might be related to criminal activity? SOMEBODY LOST THEIR DOG, to a malicious and cruel attack. If that's what you believe, then shame on you. That sums up everything that is wrong with society today, and why places like South Providence are run by the thugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
View detailed profiles of: