Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2013, 01:23 AM

53 posts, read 85,809 times

Advertisements

I moved from the west coast as an inpatient Pharmacy Technician and my wife is a Licensed Practical Nurse. We currently live and work in NOVA, but the pay we get compared to the cost of living is not worth living here. I actually was hoping to land in the VA Beach area or Richmond. I know I'll get a pay cut moving to Richmond, but how much? Does anyone know the payscales of the hospitals down south compared to NOVA? I just know that we can not buy a single family home here, unless we are willing to commute 2 hours away. Plus I hate traffic... SoCaL and NOVA traffic suck. Hope anyone that works in the medical field reads this and can really help. We have 4 boys and next year the youngest will finally be in K while the oldest will be a freshman in high school, so I'm hoping to relocate to Richmond in the summer, only because thats when this $1900 lease is done. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond
View detailed profiles of: