Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 01:30 AM

5,128 posts, read 9,844,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip kid View Post
Caligirlz last post is quite interesting. I don't live in Sacramento, and probably never will, but it actually sounds like a place some Gay men I know would like. One man is a retired Army officer and rather conservative who lives a quiet lifestyle. Many Gays appreciate a suburban lifestyle. We don't just live in urban ghettos.
Well...many people choose communities for other reasons than it having a high% of like-minded people. If that were the case, I never would have moved to Sacramento! I've been blown away by the amount of corruption, overall nastiness of the populace, and the extreme liberal viewpoint. It's nearly a 180 turn around from the "semi-sleepy little" conservative town I came from, which BTW, is being infiltrated by extreme libs coming from the bay area & LA. Go figure.

Have you ever looked at Folsom in comparison to the rest of the suburbs surrounding Sacramento? As far as, why it might be a desirable place to live?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2012, 02:12 AM

1,348 posts, read 2,858,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirlz View Post
Well...many people choose communities for other reasons than it having a high% of like-minded people. If that were the case, I never would have moved to Sacramento! I've been blown away by the amount of corruption, overall nastiness of the populace, and the extreme liberal viewpoint. It's nearly a 180 turn around from the "semi-sleepy little" conservative town I came from, which BTW, is being infiltrated by extreme libs coming from the bay area & LA. Go figure.

Have you ever looked at Folsom in comparison to the rest of the suburbs surrounding Sacramento? As far as, why it might be a desirable place to live?
Yes, and the same "nice churchgoing folks" from your sleep little conservative town are town are the same people who can't wait to bomb Iranian children in their cribs or see gays burn in hell. Yep. I know all about nice churchgoing folks.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacramento916 View Post
Yes, and the same "nice churchgoing folks" from your sleep little conservative town are town are the same people who can't wait to bomb Iranian children in their cribs or see gays burn in hell. Yep. I know all about nice churchgoing folks.
You are completely wrong and off base. Stop trying to hijack this thread with your anti-christian nonsense.

"overall nastiness of the populace" - you proved my point once again...you're digging your grave deeper & deeper

Last edited by caligirlz; 03-08-2012 at 02:23 AM.. Reason: clarification

Old 03-08-2012, 02:14 AM

1,320 posts, read 2,699,648 times
Bwah ha ha ha....liberals are EVERYWHERE!!! There's no place you can hide from us!!!!

Old 03-08-2012, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip kid View Post
Bwah ha ha ha....liberals are EVERYWHERE!!! There's no place you can hide from us!!!!
Yes, but some are nicer than others. Some are just plain jacka*****

Old 03-08-2012, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Yes, but some are nicer than others. Some are just plain jacka*****
It's just time to fight vinegar with vinegar as the Christian Right has hijacked our political discourse with their bloodthirsty hate speech for too long.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:20 AM

/\/\ whatever......sounds to me that you're the one filled with bloodthristy hate......and BTW, mr lib, you don't know which town I'm referring to....my description was actually tongue-in-check...so you are just shooting blanks in the dark. Sweet dreams

Old 03-08-2012, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacramento916 View Post
It's just time to fight vinegar with vinegar as the Christian Right has hijacked our political discourse with their bloodthirsty hate speech for too long.
blah, blah, blah, blah....

Come on, don't hijack the topic. Katnip kid might find this topic being closed due to your juvenileness.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:26 AM

1,320 posts, read 2,699,648 times
I am referring to your "sleepy little town".

Old 03-08-2012, 02:28 AM

Quote:
blah, blah, blah, blah....

Come on, don't hijack the topic. Katnip kid might find this topic being closed due to your juvenileness.
I am not hijacking anything. I was only responding to the views of the Christian right. If only their viewpoints can be defended with reason and logic, which they obviously can't.

However, for the sake of not having this thread closed, I'll rest my case.

Bottom Line. Sacramento's central city is a safe haven for those who happen to be homosexuals. The northeastern suburbs are more conservative, but you will likely not encounter any serious trouble or danger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento