Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area
 [Register]
Salt Lake City area Salt Lake County - Davis County - Weber County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 11:32 AM

8,182 posts, read 9,214,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebreezy View Post
i don't think some of you really understand were and how these kind of business can help and put people back to work....i'm not trying to down grade the state of utah by no means....but i was looking at different area how things can profit the state. and mr. anderson i feel like you don't really get it either. i never mention about brothel or legal prostitution etc. no matter what kind of business it is nothing is ever perfect either. we can also say the local police department which is to protect and serve were you might have bad cops who take advantage with the badge.
All of those vices go on as it is, they just take more police and medical resources being illegal.

The draw back by having one state or area make them legal is they become a draw for the extreme element of society to focus. That is the problem Amsterdam has, they draw not just the recreational pot smoker but also a ton of hard-core druggies who feel they are on safe ground.

I am all about bringing the underground world above ground where it will be reregulated as opposed to unregulated as it is now but I feel it needs to be more of a national, not regional focus.

Old 02-07-2010, 12:29 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,835,634 times
Since all of the Utah posters are very opposed to the OP's suggestion, this thrad is going nowhere. Closed before it gets too confrontational.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area