Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 06:27 PM

1,803 posts, read 2,623,804 times

Advertisements

i sincerely the ban has an effect in my neighborhood. this past new years, everyone was loud, my neighbors decided to get drunk on their doorstep and kept the wife and myself awake, there were people popping fireworks up and down my street. hopefully, the ban will deter them from driving out of city to purchase their provisions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 06:47 PM

615 posts, read 1,523,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterCat View Post
i sincerely the ban has an effect in my neighborhood. this past new years, everyone was loud, my neighbors decided to get drunk on their doorstep and kept the wife and myself awake, there were people popping fireworks up and down my street. hopefully, the ban will deter them from driving out of city to purchase their provisions.
If it wasn't for the ban, I'd be letting off fireworks in my street for a good part of the night. It's the way I was brought up as a kid to celebrate our nations independence.

If you celebrate your independence by groaning in your house, that's all on you.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:06 PM

502 posts, read 934,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verio View Post
If it wasn't for the ban, I'd be letting off fireworks in my street for a good part of the night. It's the way I was brought up as a kid to celebrate our nations independence.

If you celebrate your independence by groaning in your house, that's all on you.
Lol this!

Old 06-23-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeptech210 View Post
Lol this!
Moderator cut: see comment Trust me, a sparkler or two or a fountain in the middle of my cul-de-sac isn't going to burn down the city.

Now, if you idiots who smoked, quit throwing your cigarettes out your windows, we'd be in better shape. Yes, ban fireworks, but let smokers catch street fires.

Last edited by Bo; 07-01-2011 at 10:41 AM.. Reason: Per TOS, can't discuss illegal activities.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:01 PM

7,005 posts, read 12,475,795 times
One of the ranchers by my job set his property on fire on New Year's. LOL. Let's see what happens next month.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:59 PM

5,642 posts, read 15,710,202 times
Quote:

Now, if you idiots who smoked, quit throwing your cigarettes out your windows, we'd be in better shape. Yes, ban fireworks, but let smokers catch street fires.
Man I hate that....

Old 06-24-2011, 03:13 PM

1,720 posts, read 4,505,100 times
Quote:
Hell, I may drive out of the city and pick up fireworks anyway. Trust me, a sparkler or two or a fountain in the middle of my cul-de-sac isn't going to burn down the city.

Ohh great a Rule breaker I admire your drive, and your love for our great country!

Ryan Dunn(RIP) said the same thing about drinking and driving and look what happened. Oh and one last thing smokers are nor idiots sir! Have some compassion to people that like to inhale poison.

Old 06-24-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
Ohh great a Rule breaker I admire your drive, and your love for our great country!

Ryan Dunn(RIP) said the same thing about drinking and driving and look what happened. Oh and one last thing smokers are nor idiots sir! Have some compassion to people that like to inhale poison.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:08 AM

So much for no Fireworks. They're on sale at Costco in the large bundle boxes. LOL

Old 06-26-2011, 10:20 AM

1,803 posts, read 2,623,804 times
Quote:
So much for no Fireworks. They're on sale at Costco in the large bundle boxes. LOL
check again sparky. those arent hazardous ones. theyre basic stuff, like the snaps you throw on the ground, or the 'doodoo snakes' that you light with a match and they 'grow' into a snake that looks like a grenade a dog would drop in your yard.

have fun with that!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio