Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2010, 08:17 PM

399 posts, read 1,139,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAggiemom View Post
I've just seen the plans but have never eaten there. Just checked out their website. Is it good?
It is good, very crowded in Houston. They're know for their behemoth tortillas. The fajitas are really good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2010, 04:15 PM

948 posts, read 1,842,509 times
I tried out a new pizza place called Marzo's off West ave and Bitters where Rome's or Roma (can't remember which) used to be. There's a sign that says same people new name. Anyways...the pizza was terrible and the guys working there...I can only assume were owners/managers were bad. One older couple came in to order because they wouldn't answer their phone. While we were there, a young girl came in wearing tiny tiny shorts...her ass cheek was just about calling out. There was a bald guy working there that sounded like he sorta knew the girl and was all flirty with her and when the girl turned around to go sit down he said "oh my goodness" and "you're a very bad girl" to her all while I was at the counter waiting to get a to-go box.

Old 07-06-2010, 06:22 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,048,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzrd View Post
While we were there, a young girl came in wearing tiny tiny shorts...her ass cheek was just about calling out. There was a bald guy working there that sounded like he sorta knew the girl and was all flirty with her and when the girl turned around to go sit down he said "oh my goodness" and "you're a very bad girl" to her all while I was at the counter waiting to get a to-go box.
LOL! Welcome to San Antonio!

So what was bad about the pizza?

Old 07-06-2010, 07:48 PM

268 posts, read 594,040 times
Default Blanco and 410 Restaurant

I was at Picknikins at Blanco and 410 about a week ago and noticed that the old Martha's restaurant had some inside construction going. A few months ago they did a total renovation and then a leased sign went up as Restaurant Space.

Since it seems they are now working on the inside, has anyone heard of what may be going in????

Old 07-06-2010, 11:19 PM

948 posts, read 1,842,509 times
Oh I know all about San Antonio, I've lived here my whole life and I've just never seen that. These weren't young guys. It was inappropriate and totally unprofessional. The pizza was just bad. Tasteless and over baked, no sauce and the cheese sucked.

Old 07-07-2010, 12:33 PM

796 posts, read 3,049,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotamidnight View Post
Do you happen to know are they taking food stamps? I know other locations do.
I think I saw a sign saying they do, but I can't say for sure. Sorry.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:07 AM

9,852 posts, read 13,701,644 times
Does anyone happen to know what is going in across the way from Chacho's on Perrin Beitel in the old Taco Cabana? It's painted bright red. My co-workers and I cannot for the life of us figure out what it is.

Old 07-08-2010, 11:36 AM

4,330 posts, read 7,237,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbeeigh View Post
Does anyone happen to know what is going in across the way from Chacho's on Perrin Beitel in the old Taco Cabana? It's painted bright red. My co-workers and I cannot for the life of us figure out what it is.
According to the City's Planning & Development Services website, permits were recently issued for that former Taco Cabana address, one of which is a Sign Permit for "Mariachi Chicken Grill".

Old 07-08-2010, 11:59 AM

9,852 posts, read 13,701,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ged_782 View Post
According to the City's Planning & Development Services website, permits were recently issued for that former Taco Cabana address, one of which is a Sign Permit for "Mariachi Chicken Grill".

Oh my gosh. Thanks!

Old 07-08-2010, 02:54 PM
RGJ

1,903 posts, read 4,734,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ged_782 View Post
At least it's not another Taquiera Jalisco or burger joint.....Maybe that part of Perrin Beitel will no longer be "ghetto" as some have posted
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio