Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2008, 09:32 PM

3,468 posts, read 8,555,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXtrkgrl View Post
I'm so sorry Jules. Hang in there, I know it is stressful. Hopefully, nothing will come of it. Have you ever spoken to these neighbors before? friends?
Not "friends", but they're about the only ones in the cul-de-sac that we talk to. Otherhalf did go over and let them know that the dog has had his rabies shot and all, and that we've crated him until we hear from them, and to please let us re-imburse them for any and all medical stuff. I'm just a paranoid person by nature. And stupid dog is yipping to be let out of the crate. He'll be on a leash when we take him out to piddle (in our fenced yard).

And the boxer mix keeps going in to check on the little guy. They're buddies.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:34 PM

3,111 posts, read 9,208,719 times
do you think she will need medical attn?? Is it that bad?
I am so sorry for you.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:34 PM

933 posts, read 1,978,673 times
Quote:
oh, the pizza was very good. Lots of crust, but I like that. My hubby didn't eat the crust, but he doesn't even eat the crust from pizza hut. I have pictures but I'm too "fluffy" to download them right now
LOL nothing like a happy fluffy pizza filled tummy! I definitely recommend not a lot of movement!

Old 06-12-2008, 09:35 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,456,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
K, so I'm really stressed tonight. Hate to bring this up, cause some "others" on here would bash me for it (but I don't think you guys would ). Tonight my 8yod was outside with her little dog (the Shih Tzu/Maltese mix) lettin' him go piddle. Starts to come inside when he sees that the neighbors on the other side of the cul-de-sac are getting back from their nightly walk with their baby. He LOVES babies and toddlers! Seriously. He goes crazy when my granddaughters are here and if anyone even pretends to torment them, he barks at them like crazy. Anyway, he sees them, notices the gate that the older boys left open and starts running for them at break neck spend. Daughter is chasing after him. As soon as she gets to him and starts to pick him up, he BITES the mom!! On the leg! For no frickin' reason!!! Thru the jeans, breaks the skin. Now, he's had his rabies shot and all, but I'm paranoid. Both at what the neighbor might do (we've talked to them at length already, and the husband seems to understand ~ not sure about the poor woman that was biten), but also don't know what to expect from him in the future. He's never bitten anyone before! He growls if you pick him up when he's asleep, but that's about it. My almost 2 year old granddaughter pulls him around the room by the tail and he says nothing (I know, you're NOT supposed to let kids do that, we don't ~ we always stop her ~ jis an example). That's why I haven't been on here yet tonight ~ so stressed.
I'm sorry you're stressed, Jules. Maybe the husband can calm his wife down and nothing will come of it.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:36 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,032,679 times
Jules, it will be OK. She's probably freaked a little bit about being bitten, but since you say her husband is cool, hopefully he'll just try to settle her down. The dog was probably only reacting to your dd picking her up, so I wouldn't worry about that, if you've never had a problem before.

They can't take away your birthday. You know your dog and your kid, so don't let anyone make you feel bad. Chit happens. I hope and pray she has health insurance, and if she feels the need to go to the dr. that she only has a small co-pay--that way if she comes over ranting, you can offer to pay it.

It sucks, but don't lose sleep over it. It's really going to be OK.

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere. ~Glenn Turner

Old 06-12-2008, 09:36 PM

3,111 posts, read 9,208,719 times
carlita - I sent you a friend request too.

Everybody is going to be like "who is this Kim chic asking to be my friend?"

Old 06-12-2008, 09:38 PM

3,468 posts, read 8,555,245 times
Sanx girls!! It doesn't look like it'll need medical attention. Looked to be about a little over the size of a dime, and from what I could tell was more of a "scratch" type, as opposed to a puncture. Since I know that he's "rabies free", I don't worry about that. Ya jis hear all the horror stories about how people sue for no real reason. But I really don't think they're that type of people. I think she was more shocked than anything that this twerpy little mutt would do that. And like Otherhalf said, what if it's something he does again??? Don't know....

Anyway, no more talk about this! Continue the myspace bedlam!!!!

486 posts, read 1,114,049 times
Im still trying to find names lol okay people cant send more than d.m every couple of mins gets old. Look for Crystal W. put CDSA in your add message.

4,103 posts, read 7,026,063 times
Quote:

Haha, I was wondering!

Old 06-12-2008, 09:39 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,456,621 times
Quote:

That's what I said! *lol*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio