Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2019, 09:57 AM

36 posts, read 25,697 times

Advertisements

A Post simplified for incomprehension. If overstated, a shortened version is. What widespread corruption?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure110 View Post
Geez. I have no idea what point is trying to be made above.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2019, 05:16 AM

8 posts, read 4,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmann View Post
What is any of that block of words supposed to mean? A 16 year old stabbed and killed an 18 year old. .
agree, that block of text was painful to decipher. secondly, why even have laws regarding minority to adulthood if we are going to ignore it everytime a teenager commits an 'adult' crime?

there's no point to having laws regarding age if they are going to be ignored by cops.

Old 12-18-2019, 11:03 AM

1,378 posts, read 737,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynetwo View Post
So, two adults attack a minor (most likely bad acting minor) and the powers that be at the local courthouse are calling for adult homicide. Maybe they have reason, who knows, I’m tired of the nice innocent young girl pictures that our lazy and pathetic local press keeps showing. This moron, with her friend, went to physically assault a minor years younger over a boyfriend. The deceased “kid” was not an angel nor did she deserve to die, but this story reeks of things we have to be exposed to because local officials cannot get a handle on local issues.
https://m.mysanantonio.com/news/loca...photo-17009392
Its about time these stupid minors have consequences for what they do. No more hiding behind their age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmann View Post
What is any of that block of words supposed to mean? A 16 year old stabbed and killed an 18 year old. Through all the external nonsense aside, that’s the bare bones of it. A 16 year old committed murder. Now, they want to charge her as an adult.

If the 16 year old was defending herself, she will be able to defend herself in front of a jury and if she was defending herself, the jury will give her a not guilty of murder verdict. If they don’t think she was defending herself, it’ll be guilty.

It’s that simple.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynetwo View Post
Hmm.

Man from OH (now) would like to ask me why I want my city safer.

What would I do? I’d get a great paying job, buy a nice house, donate to charity, and expect NOT to be killed on the freeway access road.

We have a mentally ill man who plays golf at the Brook Hollow and 281 gas station. Asked SAPD to do something. We get nothing. We get to enjoy a whole bunch of street walkers every single day walking down Brook Hollow going to that hotel.

Oh, back to your question AGAIN. I’d ask SAPD to do the job we pay 60% of our city budget for these people to do. When I call them about the man hitting golf balls in the field they should care enough to show up! I’d also ask to flood the ghetto east side to stop the rolling gun battles.

Sorry. I guess I ask too much.
So you tried to get the pd involved over a man who plays golf? Why wouldn't you just leave the man alone?

Old 12-18-2019, 05:24 PM

36 posts, read 25,697 times
Default In agreement,

Playing golf and having a mentally ill person trying to engage one is not the same thing .
I have experience with this so believe me, the P.D. needs to get involved sometime before this person encounters the another wrong person and something bad happens. These situations can become explosive in an instant.
Rye and two is right. TO get the police involved does not always work, but might work, if the police are made to think this guy is acting threatening towards you and one feels as though their life is in danger
from this guy.
The Police have to act then. Who knows what this guy is thinking? These people can think they are being wise and manipulative but in fact, it is stupid and unfathomable behavior. Irrational/bizarre. These people do not think clearly at all. This is why there are adult foster care homes. The gas station people have to act and mention that this guy is harassing the public in the gas station property also. There is no golf course there anyway. These ill people can imagine anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
Its about time these stupid minors have consequences for what they do. No more hiding behind their age.

True.

So you tried to get the pd involved over a man who plays golf? Why wouldn't you just leave the man alone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio