Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 11:42 AM

114,838 posts, read 65,832,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTexan View Post
Lara Flynn Boyle lives in San Antonio with her husband.

From wikipedia: "Her current husband is Donald Ray Thomas II, a real-estate investor, whom she married on December 18, 2006 in San Antonio, Texas."

We saw former Spur, Antonio Daniels, last Sunday at Boerne Stage Rd. and I-10.

I have had a few Eva sightings, I'm not a stalker btw..it's only because we live near their new home!

Most recently, about 3 wks ago?, we saw Eva 'Parker' at the same intersection at Boerne Stage Rd. She had the window rolled down, was on her cell phone and was wearing huge sunglasses. You couldn't miss her gleaming white teeth from a block away.

My father saw Eva and Tony at Rudy's BBQ in Leon Springs a few months ago and said the other patrons left them alone and respected their privacy.

And lastly, one evening, we were eating outside at Fralos and a SUV pulled up next to a parked car. Eva hopped out of the SUV. Guess who stepped out of the parked car? Yep. Tony. They walked into Fralos and sat at one of the first tables to have their dinner.

While Tony's driver was waiting, he moved her suitcases from one car to the other. When they were finished, Tony and Eva left together in one car.
They truly are cute together.
Lara Flynn Boyle , Man I'd figured that woman would have blown away by now. Skinny! Yep, I moved away from that area too soon. The only celebrity I ever saw out there was Chris Marrou in the hardware store next to Rudy's. Is the Hardware store still there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2008, 11:57 AM

348 posts, read 1,222,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by satx56 View Post
Lara Flynn Boyle , Man I'd figured that woman would have blown away by now. Skinny! Yep, I moved away from that area too soon. The only celebrity I ever saw out there was Chris Marrou in the hardware store next to Rudy's. Is the Hardware store still there?
Haha...

No the store is gone. I'm not sure when it closed...maybe when Macaroni's closed after the flood?

Old 08-08-2008, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTexan View Post
Haha...

No the store is gone. I'm not sure when it closed...maybe when Macaroni's closed after the flood?
Figures, I haven't been past Fiesta Texas in years. I'm sure it's changed a lot. Think it was Charlie ...........and his wife running the place. He used to love to see me coming . I was holding the purse strings for the farm. I guess old Cervantes' Arco station at Camp Bullis is gone.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:13 PM

4,796 posts, read 15,367,677 times
I sat next to Ginger Rogers in first class when I flew down from Dallas to SA about 25 years ago! LOL! She looked pretty ancient then (I guess she was). I wanted to ask her if they really stuffed Trigger....AND Roy!

Also shook LBJ's hand out at Randolph when his plane landed there for security. Obviously that was eons ago...but I was in elementary school. Oh....and this was while he was President.

Speaking of presidential things....anyone remember Laura Bush being in the Fiesta Parade when she was the First Lady of Texas in 1999? Not that was her first visit to SA.....just the first time I saw her in person.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:14 PM

77 posts, read 263,576 times
Carol Burnetts house was in the LAnier WESTSIDE area

Old 08-08-2008, 12:33 PM

And Roy!! lol That's great Cat. No presidential handshakes for me . I did shake the Hulk's hand (Lou Ferrigno) at the grand opening of a health spa on Military Dr. way back. Hope I didn't hurt him! Had my oldest son with me (probably 6-7 yrs old), after I shook hands with the "Hulk" I told my son he started to turn green when I squeezed his hand.

Old 08-08-2008, 01:58 PM

2,743 posts, read 14,295,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quest51210 View Post
of course henry thomas-Elliot from ET
christina aguilera
randy garibay
doug sahm
rosa rosales-LULAC national president, from my neighborhood
I briefly dated Doug Sahm's son (Shandon) in high school. My mom adored him. He was a super nice guy, so naturally I was bored quickly. He came to my 16th birthday party but I was bad and blew him off and left with someone else.. mean, yeah, I know.

I knew about his Dad then but I guess I didn't think much about it. Heck, everyone I knew was a musician..

Old 08-08-2008, 02:03 PM

1,220 posts, read 2,682,087 times
Augie Meyers from the Texas Tornados is from here. You remember..."Hey baby que pas'o!" That song still makes me laugh.

Old 08-08-2008, 02:25 PM

504 posts, read 1,457,463 times
when i worked at the custom sounds on san pedro we had every single spurs player, some mlb players, of course the nfl guys, and a few movie/music people.

too many to list...maybe 50+

Old 08-08-2008, 02:29 PM

413 posts, read 1,404,800 times
One of my ex boyfriends played football at Brackenridge high school and played and was friends with Sam Hurd, who is now a wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys. His mom was crazy loud at the games. She always knew he was going pro.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio