Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2009, 09:03 AM

1,805 posts, read 4,776,741 times

Advertisements

Our own LatinoCowboy was inside one of the towers when the first one went down. He tells how he phoned his wife, then sat down to work again, and then immediately knew he had to get out of the building.

He used the stairs instead of the elevators, and I remember he talked about the smell of fuel and all the roaring noise....

When he told us this at one of our meetups, I had to touch him, because I knew that God had wrapped him right up in his arms and I wanted to touch the very spot that God had touched....

I still get chills when I think of him sharing that story......

and I wonder where LatinoCowboy is lately???

Old 09-12-2009, 09:21 AM

4,796 posts, read 15,370,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post
Our own LatinoCowboy was inside one of the towers when the first one went down. He tells how he phoned his wife, then sat down to work again, and then immediately knew he had to get out of the building.

He used the stairs instead of the elevators, and I remember he talked about the smell of fuel and all the roaring noise....

When he told us this at one of our meetups, I had to touch him, because I knew that God had wrapped him right up in his arms and I wanted to touch the very spot that God had touched....

Hi PGR!!! Nice to see you checking back in with us. Hope you're liking your new home. I didn't know about LC's story. I have missed him. I remember he got a job back East and they moved some time ago (I think)...DC maybe?
It would be great to see him check in!

Hope you don't have to fight much of that Dallas traffic up there. Would you please tell the fine folks in SA that complain about the traffic here, that they have NO IDEA what bad traffic is compared to DALLAS? OMG....I'm a pretty steady driver, but definitely have white knuckles in DFW.

Old 09-12-2009, 11:07 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,007,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post

Wow! He was at the first M & G I went to at Rudy's. He posted on here not to long ago but I don't remember where.

Old 09-12-2009, 11:27 AM

285 posts, read 677,964 times
Any meetups scheduled this fall?

Lori

Old 09-12-2009, 10:22 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,040,309 times
Awwww....the Missions are out of the playoffs.

Nice season anyway, guys.

Old 09-13-2009, 07:53 AM

Anyone checked on rd lately? Awful quiet around here without him. What did he say when I was MIA? Oh yeah, without RD it's like so not annoying, until every once in a while, you remember there is someone annoying, and then rd posts. Or something like that, but sub Sapphire where RD is. Yeah.

You're missed. And you didn't give any advance warning, as far as I can recall. Hope you're not sick.

Old 09-13-2009, 08:00 AM

4,263 posts, read 10,827,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Anyone checked on rd lately? Awful quiet around here without him. What did he say when I was MIA? Oh yeah, without RD it's like so not annoying, until every once in a while, you remember there is someone annoying, and then rd posts. Or something like that, but sub Sapphire where RD is. Yeah.

You're missed. And you didn't give any advance warning, as far as I can recall. Hope you're not sick.
His lawn needs to be cut..I can tell you that!

Old 09-13-2009, 08:08 AM

Haha! They must have gone off to some exotic location for the weekend. F the grass!

Mine finally needs mowing. This will make the 2nd time all summer. And I had a mini mudslide goin' there for a while...my yard was just running off into the street. It was so embarrassing.

Old 09-13-2009, 08:09 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,007,468 times
IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE!!!! I bet he is cutting the grass.

Fall is here, fall is here, fall is here!!!!

Camping time. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Old 09-13-2009, 08:26 AM

5,642 posts, read 15,714,689 times
RD must be sleeping a long time...and we've had lots of rain. Sounds normal to me. Remember, he's the human rain gauge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio