Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 03:47 PM

5,615 posts, read 14,799,651 times

Advertisements

Job's done - did it for about $12 in supplies including sand to backfill into the trench so this might not happen again. All I can say is that I'm glad this was underneath some of the bushes so I got to work in the shade...

The SAWS site doesn't link to the 'fixed a leak' form correctly. Do you have to call them to get a copy or for them to email it to you? I need to get that process going. Already took loads of pics of the problem and repair, along with a short video of the main shooting mist a couple of feet into the air from the crack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2009, 05:37 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,843,578 times
scuba steve- I know you want to get this taken care of ASAP. In the morning please call 704-SAWS (7297) and press the prompt for Customer Service. Then ask to be transferred to the High Bill Complaint Section. They are the ones that make adjustments /credits . There is a chance that you can fax all the information verses mailing it.
I know that someone will call you or you will be given a number to call to confirm that the fax went through. There may be the possibilty that you can email everything to them. I don't know how many billing cycles that it takes for the adjustment / credit.

If I am wrong in any way I'm sorry. I have never had to ask for an adjustment but what I explained to you is what I've been told. As you know things change but I know we will give you an adjustment / credit.

I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that you were able to repair the leak yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio