Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 06:06 PM

8,399 posts, read 23,003,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Well I hope the woman is lieing. Buy i'm not in the habit of punishing the victim.
If she is lying then he becomes the victim...but until that is determined, they both are innocent until one or the other is proven guilty...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2009, 06:41 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,444,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majormadmax View Post
If she is lying then he becomes the victim...but until that is determined, they both are innocent until one or the other is proven guilty...

If she is lieing he becomes the victim, correct. For now, she has been the one who made allegations against him. For now, she is the victim. The laws do state he is innocent until proven guilty and I am only trying to say that if he did do it, then I hope he gets thrown in jail for a very long time.

Old 08-15-2009, 06:47 PM

I do agree, but the correct terms are that she is the accuser and he is the accused!

She is not a victim until an investigation determines there is evidence to support he is guilty of the things she is accusing him of doing. If his counter-accusations prove to be true, he will then be the victim of her lying.

Either way, whoever is guilty here should be put in jail!

Old 08-15-2009, 06:57 PM

Quote:
I do agree, but the correct terms are that she is the accuser and he is the accused!

She is not a victim until an investigation determines there is evidence to support he is guilty of the things she is accusing him of doing. If his counter-accusations prove to be true, he will then be the victim of her lying.

Either way, whoever is guilty here should be put in jail!
If he is guilty he should go to jail for a long time because what he did is horrendous. What kind of person returns to do the same ?

If she is guilty, then she needs to be thrown into jail as well since she is just making him look really bad just because she is crazy and probably had sex with him in hopes he would take away her warrants and when he didn't she said he raped her. I hope her name gets dragged through the mud and that people everywhere shun her when she wants help. She would be a very low class of person to seduce someone just to get what she wants then make them look so bad that their life is transformed because of it, just because she didnt get what she wanted.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:35 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,830,596 times
Default This seems to be the follow up...

A deputy accused of sexually assaulting a Southwest Side woman resigned last week after serving 23 years with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office.

“I can confirm that he has turned in his resignation,” said Deputy Ino Badillo, a Sheriff's Office spokesman.

The victim told San Antonio police that the deputy, a civil warrants officer, raped her inside her home on Aug. 11. According to police, the deputy insists that he was in a consensual sexual relationship with the woman.

Her family says that is not the case. They said on Tuesday that the woman was physically injured during a sexual assault and that she remained hospitalized in a psychiatric ward to cope with post-traumatic stress.

Deputy accused of rape resigns

Old 08-26-2009, 12:26 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,408,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MySA article
accidental discharge of his service weapon
Now tell me the author of that article didn't snicker at least a little bit when he typed that line... I know I did
If I was not guilty, I would not resign. Actually, I was in a bad situation once where I was accused of some crazy crap and I fought it until I won. Don't want to be accused of being a poser after all..

Old 08-26-2009, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
Now tell me the author of that article didn't snicker at least a little bit when he typed that line... I know I did
If I was not guilty, I would not resign. Actually, I was in a bad situation once where I was accused of some crazy crap and I fought it until I won. Don't want to be accused of being a poser after all..
Agreed, innocent people usually stay and fight. This move doesn't led me to believe his story anymore; but what do I know, apparantly I am a poser as well!

See ya this afternoon, RD!

Cheers! M2

Old 08-26-2009, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Agreed, innocent people usually stay and fight. This move doesn't led me to believe his story anymore; but what do I know, apparantly I am a poser as well!

Cheers! M2

Old 08-26-2009, 07:52 PM

3,770 posts, read 8,297,452 times
Quote:

Cheers! M2
Well, at least you aren't afraid to admit it.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:34 PM

2,982 posts, read 9,841,013 times
He had to resign, The BCSD wouldn't back him when she goes to sue. They have to seperate themselves as much as possible. She starts a lawsuit, and drags in BCSD, they say that he has been discharged, then they have done their level best to fix the problem. As soon as they found out he was bad, they got rid of him. Unless there are prior occurrences, then, big $$$
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio