Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 09:08 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
So are you a broncos fan are a chargers fan
Chargers fan for life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2012, 09:14 AM

50,315 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Chargers fan for life.
Gotta be a tough year

Old 11-26-2012, 12:30 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Gotta be a tough year
You know, not really. The end is near for Norval and AJ. As much as I dislike the Broncos I have enjoyed watching Manning.

Old 11-27-2012, 09:37 PM

1,225 posts, read 4,922,788 times
We moved to CO 8 years ago and had been devoted Charger fan for 6.5 of those. I started following the Broncos last year because of Tebow and all the craziness that went with that run. I became even more interested when Manning came to Denver. I didn't know who to root for in the first Bolt-Bronco meeting. After the Bronco comeback I was moved closer to toward Denver. I really enjoyed the second game. The Broncos seem to have better ownership, management, and especially coaching. It is so different from San Diego. I expect the Broncos to win, no matter what the score is. I am amazed when SD wins(not often), even if the game is a blowout in their favor at halftime. I might be a 'Fair Weather' fan, but I'm a happy one.

Old 11-30-2012, 11:34 PM

2,338 posts, read 4,718,106 times
Time to toughen up Chargers fans. Don't let the Jets beat you twice at The Q. Jets fans hold their team accountable. Click on this link and listen to how fans respond to two separate Patriots losses on the 2 videos.

Ryan tells Scott to 'appreciate' Jets supporters

Old 12-02-2012, 09:51 AM

50,315 posts, read 47,056,299 times
News update SAN DIEGO (CA)--San Diego Chargers football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Norv Turner immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Old 12-02-2012, 06:21 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,937,427 times
1ATP, you must be one of Canepa's torchbearing angry villagers.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:17 PM

1,996 posts, read 4,771,072 times
Wow, who knew the Chargers season was going to be this BAD. A lot of fans were excited by this years draft, with the likes of Ingram, Taylor, and Reyes, as well as on the most of the free agency signings thinking that the new players would really help and improve this Offense. But Rivers and this horrible O-line has been the talk of the season. I believe Rivers leads the NFL in turnovers this year, and continues to make bad decisions when games are close and on the line.

I understand the O-line sucks, and isn't giving Rivers time to throw the ball, but when you can't even get out of your own way, since you're so immobile, that just only exacerbates the problems even more. At least QB's like Roethlisberger, Aaron Rodgers, Brady all have some mobility to them that allows them to extend plays when their O-line is getting beat up. This only proves how not having a mobile QB has hurt this team dramatically, in the combination of Rivers being a turnover machine the last 2 years, hasn't help either. You can blame almost every loss this year on Rivers, that's how bad he is killing his team.

Oh it's going down starting next season. Norv is long gone, Rivers is going to be put on notice, GM AJ Smith might not be back, and a lot of turnover is going to happen.

The only bright spot this entire season, has been the Defense. They've played well so far this season, a huge improvement from 2011, and has kept the Chargers in many games that the Offense could never take advantage of.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:41 PM

1,665 posts, read 2,975,487 times
It's a good thing the games are blacked out. There's nothing worth watching.

The regression of Rivers has been the most disturbing thing to watch. It's like you can be sure he's going to make a big mistake at a critical point in the game to blow it.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:50 PM

1,447 posts, read 2,745,847 times
Rivers needs an O-line he can trust and one that will enable a running game.

The Charges also need a #1 receiver, a true deep threat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego