Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2022, 10:34 AM

382 posts, read 179,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by conyca12829 View Post
this a SD forum. can you understand that harvard MBA Wharton undergrad??? skip town and traverse to the POC forum. It will do your soul mighty good.
I'll skip town when I want to. Go hang with your boys, Neil Young and TDS Bloomie who has Trump living in his head rent-free. Hope you're not gay. Neil Young doesn't tend to have an affinity for gays based on this 1985 statement. I don't remember this, so maybe it's true, maybe not. Lmao.

Neil Young's Homophobia and AIDS-phobia - Tunes du Jour
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2022, 10:39 AM

382 posts, read 179,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ View Post
I have friends (published scientists) that worked in Fauci's lab. Based on their experience's with Fauci, They don't think much of him.
Yeah, I think one dr even said he didn't know how to pronounce encephalitis. Some Dr. Yet some on here hold him in high regard. Even Gottlieb, Redfield, and Besser have come out with having to live with Covid. They're definitely not conservative doctors. Redfield also believes the virus likely did come from a lab, absence any evidence that it is natural. Funny, how people would defend a liar and hack like Fraudci.

Old 01-31-2022, 11:16 AM

21,724 posts, read 16,327,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpenter858 View Post
Don't need to reply to your idiotic questions. Plenty of credible doctors don't respect Fraudci. Look them up, don't you always say the internet is your friend. Plenty of articles outside of the points I made about the hack. He's been wrong on everything, and throw in natural immunity that he has been denying. Do your own research. Keep parroting all your left wing talking points even though you like to say you're not an idealogue, when it's clear as day you are. You like to deflect and say you have no opinion on anything, yet you troll the ones that disagree with your idiot Fraudci clown. Now, bye bye. Too much time wasted on you already.
Lol. Again. So you just clearly can’t answer the simple questions I posed. You made claims you can’t back up.

I haven’t deflected one bit. Just the opposite. I have very specifically and pointedly responded to your screed issues … and you have no answers, except more anonymous screed.

And you obviously don’t know what “ideologue” means.

Yeah sure, bye

Old 01-31-2022, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpenter858 View Post
Yeah, I think one dr even said he didn't know how to pronounce encephalitis. Some Dr. Yet some on here hold him in high regard. Even Gottlieb, Redfield, and Besser have come out with having to live with Covid. They're definitely not conservative doctors. Redfield also believes the virus likely did come from a lab, absence any evidence that it is natural. Funny, how people would defend a liar and hack like Fraudci.
Yep. You sure know what you’re talking about with Fauci.

Fauci says 'we're going to have to start living with COVID'
Chief White House medical adviser Anthony Fauci said in an interview that aired Sunday that he believes people will have to begin "living with COVID," expressing doubt that the virus will be eradicated.
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...ing-with-covid

As for Fauci knowing or not how to pronounce ‘encephalitis’ … what are the chances that he wouldn’t after his education and decades and decades of experience? What a total load of rumor mongering crap. Lol

Old 01-31-2022, 12:12 PM

3,067 posts, read 1,737,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
“May be” a doctor? … heh … excuse my humor.

While it’s true that government has a harder time attracting and retaining the ‘best and brightest’ in many fields, there are certainly many very excellent career professionals in public service. And to dismiss Fauci as “a government hack” indicates you probably haven’t surveyed his resume’ and accomplishments.

Above is not to say he’s been flawless in this pandemic … just to point out that cavalier dismissiveness in his regard is uninformed.
Don't need to see his resume. He has demonstrated many times what a hack he is publicly.

Old 01-31-2022, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stablegenius View Post
Don't need to see his resume. He has demonstrated many times what a hack he is publicly.
Lol. Sure. Just generalize some AM radio talking points without boning up on your target. Or, of course, you could back up what you say with specifics opening them for actual discussion?

Old 01-31-2022, 12:23 PM

3,067 posts, read 1,737,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Lol. Sure. Just generalize some AM radio talking points without boning up on your target. Or, of course, you could back up what you say with specifics opening them for actual discussion?
Naw, I really don't need to post specifics for you. Just watch the news. The guy has flip-flopped his position many, many times. The video evidence is out there.

Old 01-31-2022, 12:38 PM

37,095 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Naw, I really don't need to post specifics for you. Just watch the news. The guy has flip-flopped his position many, many times. The video evidence is out there.
Changing what he says based on changes in the behavior of the virus is not "flip flopping".

Old 01-31-2022, 01:50 PM

5,733 posts, read 4,688,017 times
What a dumpster fire this thread has turned into.

No wonder people are getting turned off and leaving this forum.

Old 01-31-2022, 02:02 PM

Quote:
When you make a depreciating criticism of someone, you really ought to be prepared to prove your point … not just make a crap generalization anonymously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego