Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2007, 08:28 PM

6 posts, read 23,530 times

Advertisements

I know there's a thread regarding worst apt complexes, so how about a thread recommending some of the good ones? I'm in the market for a nice, newer/ish apartment that won't break the bank AND has good management!

Thanks!

Last edited by bluemoon06; 05-18-2007 at 09:24 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2007, 12:26 PM

3 posts, read 8,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon06 View Post
I know there's a thread regarding worst apt complexes, so how about a thread recommending some of the good ones? I'm in the market for a nice, newer/ish apartment that won't break the bank AND has good management!

Thanks!
Hi Bluemoon06,

I actually just answered the same question in this forum. I am moving from NY to San Diego and I chose after much research Avion at Spectrum, they are very centrally located, near all major highways and overall seems like a good place to live. I have been doing everything long distance and so far everyone in the leasing office has been great. Here is their web site www.avion-apts.com.
I hope that helps.

Old 05-21-2007, 07:06 PM

1,658 posts, read 7,575,819 times
Well I live in (East)Chula Vista and there are some great apartments.And lot's of bad ones. But good ones cam be found in Rancho Del Rey,Eastlake, and Otay Ranch sectors of this city. As of SD I would say maybe Golden Triangle/La Jolla have some nive ones but they cost a great deal. Also Mira Mesa has some nice simi-safe apartments(even though i hear it's pretty rough) and finally theres always Mission Valley. My personal choice would be Mission V or Mira Messa;you are right in the middle pf the action.But who cares about my opinion huh?

Old 05-27-2007, 01:33 AM

1,677 posts, read 6,853,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingsd View Post
Hi Bluemoon06,

I actually just answered the same question in this forum. I am moving from NY to San Diego and I chose after much research Avion at Spectrum, they are very centrally located, near all major highways and overall seems like a good place to live. I have been doing everything long distance and so far everyone in the leasing office has been great. Here is their web site Avion at Spectrum.
I hope that helps.
I used to work right by those apartments, and I have to say, they are gorgeous!! They're right in the middle of a lot of businesses (like office buildings and such), so they don't have the best neighborhood feel to them, but they're very pretty!

V. =)

Old 06-21-2007, 02:25 PM

43 posts, read 112,259 times
Default No $$ on webpage

Hey MovingSD: Just checked out the Avion apt website, but it doesn't give costs...Can you elaborate for me, please?

Old 06-21-2007, 08:50 PM

19 posts, read 111,965 times
I used to work in the multi-family residential industry, so I pretty much know all the apartment communities in San Diego. What is your price range?
And yes, Avion is a very nice community. I'm not sure if Sarah is still the manager there, but she is so great.
Just let me know your price range and I can help. Where will you be commuting to?

Old 06-24-2007, 12:38 PM

2 posts, read 6,637 times
calikathy,
Can you recommend any communities in Downtown? I'm planning to relocate within a month, or so and will be working downtown. I'd like to be in the urban environment, at least for awhile, and may buy a condo in the downtown area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego