Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2010, 02:07 PM

2,352 posts, read 5,254,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
There was no basis for any of the cocaine allegations against Dellums and the case was quickly overturned.

But I'm sure you already knew that.
Quickly over turned? There was an 8 month investigation based on a house assistant claiming he had done cocaine with Dellums, and two other politicians. Instead the assistant (aka patsy) took the fall in 1983 and "magically" said he did Cocaine by himself (yeah right) reneging on his original testimony (aka got strong armed or paid off).

St. Petersburg Times - Google News Archive Search

Cocaine addict and parking ticket clown are some of the worst things to happen to Oakland recently, why are you trying to defend them?

Old 12-03-2010, 05:40 AM

61 posts, read 247,585 times
from what ive seen, oakland is the worst.(macarthur blvd) then theres the areas of richmond, vallejo and bits and peices of SF that i would avoid at all cost if out past a certain hour.

Old 12-03-2010, 05:46 AM

oh, and parts of north and east san jose. (story and king, white rd.) although oakland heavily outranks all.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:04 AM

2,352 posts, read 5,254,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808islandstyle View Post
oh, and parts of north and east san jose. (story and king, white rd.) although oakland heavily outranks all.
Oakland's worst parts make San Jose look look like Disneyland. Case in point, Oakland is approaching 90 murders this year, and people are cheering in that city.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
Oakland's worst parts make San Jose look look like Disneyland. Case in point, Oakland is approaching 90 murders this year, and people are cheering in that city.
my aunty lives in west oakland and she isnt exactly "cheering" when she talks about hearing gun shots at night or people being shot 3 blocks from her house.....but i understand what your saying, some people are proud of the fact that there city is in the running for murder capital.....its a shame really.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:18 AM

312 posts, read 502,279 times
Quote:
my aunty lives in west oakland and she isnt exactly "cheering" when she talks about hearing gun shots at night or people being shot 3 blocks from her house.....but i understand what your saying, some people are proud of the fact that there city is in the running for murder capital.....its a shame really.
Nobody believes you, you're another fake alias created by the group of trolls on this forum.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Land View Post
Nobody believes you, you're another fake alias created by the group of trolls on this forum.
you sir, are an idiot.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:59 AM

312 posts, read 502,279 times
Quote:
you sir, are an idiot.
Sure troll, remember this?
Quote:
i ive been to the tenderloin once and that was pretty scary honestly....crack heads everywhere and hommies shootin dice on the corner yelling and screaming while drinkin 40s....is hayward anywhere near that type of stuff? (as in what goes on around there)?
You know what you're doing. "Hommies shootin dice while drinkin 40s" give it a rest you moron.

Old 12-03-2010, 11:11 AM

22 posts, read 40,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Bingo. Where does the money go? They are constantly starting new pet projects and finish nothing.
Oakland has such amazing potential but the clowns running it have been driving it into the ground for half a century. I like Oakland and prefer it to all other Bay Area cities but I fear it may be time to cash out and head south.
South as in socal? what's so great about socal?

Old 12-03-2010, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Land View Post
Sure troll, remember this?

You know what you're doing. "Hommies shootin dice while drinkin 40s" give it a rest you moron.
seriously? LOL funny thing is i am not the person who posted that question, yes it was this account, but NOT ME PERSONALLY. this isnt even my account i just use it. but you get no further explanations simply because you seem like a douche, now go be be a prick else where.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland