Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2012, 03:45 PM

2,518 posts, read 4,011,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav858 View Post
Why are you changing the dates now and only focusing on post 2005? U said 2000 to 2009 right? So that would include the early 2000's. Why dont you post some stats from 2001 to 2003 where they drew below 80%!

Why dont you compare them to the Giants in their old ballpark?
Wouldn't that be a far better comparison than the freakin Yankees?
Funny how you clearly avoided that question and left out the Yankee stadium attendance figures from the early 2000'as. Your argument is so weak and transparent.
Because A-Rod didn't win the MVP until 2005!

We're trying to compare similar teams who have playoff success and have an MVP (like Tejada in 2001). Having a popular personality on a team puts butts into seats, I'm not sure how you can ignore that factor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Please show me where I called someone an "idiot"? Seriously, show me that post. But it's okay to call me a "a$$hat"? How hypocritical of you.
well you didn't say idiot, you just implied it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav858
it isn't easy dealing with stupidity like u and the Doc
... and I never called you an "a$$hat", what are you talking about? I don't need to use personal insults to get my point across.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:49 PM

18,982 posts, read 32,663,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontales View Post
No ditto buddy. YOU got issues.
Yes because someone who calls another person online they don't know an "a$$hat" doesn't have issues? Take a look in the mirror buddy and deal with your own issues before u try to call out others. I never actually called you or Doc any names like that too.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGoldstein View Post
well you didn't say idiot, you just implied it.

... and I never called you an "a$$hat", what are you talking about? I don't need to use personal insults to get my point across.
Take what you want from that, your arguments are stupid to me but I dodnt call you a derogatory name. Dragon called me an a$$hat yet you clearly have no issue with that, again hypocritical.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:53 PM

Do you expect me to moderate every member who calls you a name? I haven't been given that job as of yet, so what do you expect me to do?

You're basically intent on calling people names, and trashing others to try defend your weak position. That I believe is very telling on how much you actually believe in the validity of your argument. Nothing else needs to be said.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I figured out in the 90s that the Warriors look at their roster at the end of the year, and ask "who is the best player?" They then either promptly trade him or find a way to force him out.

(This nonsense completely inspired one of my career bucket list items: be GM of the Warriors. But I am so annoyed with the NBA that I am not sure it is still on my list. But it was for at least 15 years)
Allowing Chris Webber a 1 year out-clause...
Joe Smith...
Jason Richardson for Wright...

I was part of the "We Believe" home games crowd though. Beating Dallas was a good time that I remember vividly.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGoldstein View Post
Do you expect me to moderate every member who calls you a name? I haven't been given that job as of yet, so what do you expect me to do?

You're basically intent on calling people names, and trashing others to try defend your weak position. That I believe is very telling on how much you actually believe in the validity of your argument. Nothing else needs to be said.
Again, where did I call anyone a name? You're making up stuff again, I never called you a name so why are you claiming I did. I made one defensive comment after I was called a name but I have done nothing but argue about the topic otherwise. So please stop lying making up stuff about me to make yourself feel better about your weak arguments.

And you still haven't compared to the A's to the Giants in their old ballpark, again showing how weak ur argument is and how you have to go to the Yankees to try to diminish the A's.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:18 PM

Uh, last time I checked, calling people stupid is name calling. It's also rude, and unnecessary between two adults who are communicating about something as trivial as the "Oakland A's baseball stadium." I mean, really?

Old 05-16-2012, 04:25 PM

1,290 posts, read 2,040,879 times
I didn't call you an a$$hat but my opinion is that your statements make you sound like one. Is this wrong?
You are very rude, sarcastic, and condescending.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:32 PM

1,290 posts, read 2,040,879 times
Quote:
Yes because someone who calls another person online they don't know an "a$$hat" doesn't have issues? Take a look in the mirror buddy and deal with your own issues before u try to call out others. I never actually called you or Doc any names like that too.
"it isn't easy dealing with stupidity like u and the Doc"

thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland