Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 02:18 PM

49 posts, read 98,460 times

Advertisements

Are there actually any women that live or go there that arent superficial and gold diggers? Or is there not a single one ever? Im beginning to think there is more gold diggers vs normal women there than the percentage of hardcore gamers on the iPhone.

Here is a yelp review I just wrote recently:
Santana Row - San Jose, CA

"I like to hang out here sometimes like on a friday day and night, but it is impossible to meet normal women here in any of the clubs. There isnt a single one ai found who wqsnt a gold digger or a user. Not only that but they sometimes go in the club and stand there only hoping guys will buy them drinks or flat out ask you to buy them one. Its not a problem, except they leave about 3 minutes later without at least giving you a chance for conversation.

One time I met this woman named Pamela here who walked with me holding hands to her car and we lightly kissed (she was with her friend) and I thought "i finally found a nice charming girlfriend" only for her to never return my calls or texts after that. I ran into her another day and she tried to lie that she never got my text but later admitted she did and said "so you just write all day?" out of nowhere like admitting the only thing she didnt like about me was that i was a freelance writer and not a rich businessman."

I would also like to add that when I was at this place called straights last weekend some asian woman started talking to me how young I look and all this mumbo jumbo and when I asked her if shes from Vietnam she turned around and told me seeya. Just for asking her where she was from or assuming since there are so many vietnamese there. I also saw these ladies who just come in and dont order anything and wait for guys to buy them drinks and food.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2011, 03:00 PM

6,825 posts, read 9,059,808 times
I'm sorry you can't seem to meet women at Santana Row. Do you have better luck somewhere else?

Old 07-31-2011, 03:06 PM

157 posts, read 504,775 times
When I lived in SJ I frequented the strip mall that preceded Santana Row. After Santana Row replaced the Town and Country, I never went there again. No surprise that you can't meet anyone there. Look elsewhere in the area.

Old 07-31-2011, 09:52 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,843,125 times
Oh that I could get back those x minutes of my life forever gone, wasted on this stupid troll thread.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:13 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,283,984 times
Santana Row is sort of fun to people watch, since it feels a bit like LA in the Silicon Valley. However, I wouldn't think of this as a good place to meet women.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:19 AM

160 posts, read 454,527 times
You spot it you got it. I seem to meet great people no matter where I am.

Old 08-01-2011, 08:16 PM

12,823 posts, read 24,402,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior101 View Post
Santana Row is sort of fun to people watch, since it feels a bit like LA in the Silicon Valley. However, I wouldn't think of this as a good place to meet women.
Reminds me more of Vegas than LA. An artificial environment, in this case, a faux "European centre ville."

Old 08-03-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitsky View Post
I'm sorry you can't seem to meet women at Santana Row. Do you have better luck somewhere else?
In San Francisco I felt a lot more comfortable and women were a lot more responsive to me. They would also check me out and smile to me or were friendly at least. I covered a macworld there in downtown and went to a pub later and was making out with this dark haired artistic woman who didnt mind that I was born in another country and had an accent. Although there are many races and ethnicities in silicon valley they mostly stick to their own in regards to sex and dating. An Indian woman for example will go home or make out at santana row with another indian guy even if she is married.

Old 08-03-2011, 01:19 PM

Its weird how rude some of those asian women are and why any guy would even bother with them. Ive seen them ignore and not even answer a guy trying to talk to them. Ive never done that in my life to a male or female. I think its their culture. Older asian people also seem to be like that fresh off the boat. They dont thnk you for opening a door for them, etc. Note Im not talking about the ppl taking courses at san jose state or de anza. Female students seem more respectful than those santana row women.

Btw, anyone knows this black guy who hangs out at Santana Row daily and drinks all day? He usually dresses like he's a bum but must be filthy rich or something. How he can afford to drink every day from afternoon to night always beats me. He also knows all the bar tenders and bouncers. He also goes up to random women and tries to hit on them in a funny matter. Anyone know this guy im talking about? I think i overheard telling some women he was a boxer or an ex boxer and how he could beat everyone up if he wanted to lol.

Old 08-03-2011, 05:17 PM

881 posts, read 1,815,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iOSWriter View Post
Its weird how rude some of those asian women are and why any guy would even bother with them. Ive seen them ignore and not even answer a guy trying to talk to them. Ive never done that in my life to a male or female. I think its their culture. Older asian people also seem to be like that fresh off the boat.
Stirolak123 ... is that you? These Santana Row, Asian racist rants sounds awfully familiar. How many self proclaimed writer with bad spelling & no proof reading skills, and apparently no game, can there be in the south bay?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose