Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 07:59 PM

5,662 posts, read 10,753,203 times

Advertisements

Hard to believe that the MCSO was able to find the location of the store...what with that "Bradenton" address and all. I imagine the dispatcher was confused to no end....

Old 05-11-2016, 08:05 PM

398 posts, read 822,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShekleKing View Post
Wrong,,,,Bradenton Police have absolutely NO jurisdiction there and would never be dispatched outside their jurisdiction notwithstanding an emergency or an interlocal agreement...

BRADENTON POLICE were NOT there today, you are totally mistaken or don't know the difference between Bradenton cop cars and Manatee Sherriff......geezus....how dumb can one get
I know the difference, sorry I didn't get a picture for you.

Why aren't you at work supporting your family instead of trolling CityData?

Old 05-11-2016, 08:22 PM

73 posts, read 63,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLSnowbirds View Post
I know the difference, sorry I didn't get a picture for you.

Why aren't you at work supporting your family instead of trolling CityData?

Happy to answer....work ? not reallly...."retired" from Wall Street at 42.....family of one kid is just fine getting ready to go to UVA,,,,,Mom here is not very well...but hanging in there,,,,, brother is HERE as a physician and is the doctor for even stupid people who post on the internet....

Small world....be careful

Old 05-11-2016, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShekleKing View Post
you're insulting....to Manatee County Sheriffs Office..... deputies clearly know where THEY are in Manatee County at all times,,,,,,newcomers and idiots not so much...

A Manatee Sheriff's dispatcher knows EVERYTHING about Manatee County....so does Bradenton Police

What they hell is wrong with you..? We need to visit
No insult to the MCSO or the ECC. Just pointing out that, despite your point of view, they were able to get there and everywhere else in the county and they don't seem to be bothered one little bit by the nonsense you seem to think they can't overcome. Nice try. And, sorry but while I get along with everyone, I have no interest in visiting with you.

Old 05-12-2016, 04:00 AM

73 posts, read 63,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbronston View Post
No insult to the MCSO or the ECC. Just pointing out that, despite your point of view, they were able to get there and everywhere else in the county and they don't seem to be bothered one little bit by the nonsense you seem to think they can't overcome. Nice try. And, sorry but while I get along with everyone, I have no interest in visiting with you.
Yes you are insulting and belittling the hard working public employees of Manatee County Sheriffs Office through a snide commentary, thinking that the timely location of criminals, victims, or citizens in distress (or injured), is merely something routine, or in fact easy. That my dear REAL ESTATE seller, can be and manytimes is patently false, and any first responder and especially any 911 OPERATOR that handles "jurisdictionally commingled" calls will gladly tell you. The problem rests with CALLERS identifying WHERE THEY ARE. The problem is NOT Manatee County Sherriffs Deputies following the instructions of the 911 Operator then dispatcher.

You are arrogant in your insult to boot. There is NEVER anything about response times that is routinely
"overcome". Nothing is routine....they are ALWAYS "bothered one little bit"...bothered with ignorance, law breakers, stupidity, and possible danger. Their responsibility is far greater than being a Real Estate Carnival Barker.

Garbage information "in", means DELAY in response. Inaccurate or imprecise or confused information given to any 911 operator results in needless delay for Manatee County Sheriffs Office and every Law Enforcement Agency on the centralized local system

Old 05-12-2016, 05:31 AM

Every deputy, detective, crime tech, officer, even the purchasing people I've dealt with (and there have been many) in Sarasota, Bradenton, their counties, St. Pete, the PCSO, and even FDLE, have been consummate professionals. My relationship with each of these departments goes back to the late 80s. For you to suggest that any of them would be willing to abuse their authority (for you!) is laughable on its face but truly insulting to them and their organizations.

Clearly, I was NOT talking about them, I was talking about you and your fallacy that using the word "Bradenton" in an address for a property that is not actually located in the City of Bradenton was, in any way, impeding their ability to respond to calls.

You do have one thing right. They might want to talk to you and explain that it is illegal to falsely represent yourself as a LEO of any kind, it is unprofessional and illegal to abuse power or threaten to use power if you are a LEO, and it is illegal to make threats over the Internet, especially while smearing the integrity of the sheriff's office.

Still waiting for your real name...."King"

Old 05-12-2016, 08:03 AM

4,896 posts, read 14,148,348 times
Can we please close this thread ~ it's got an out of control troll

Old 05-12-2016, 11:47 AM

439 posts, read 426,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladywithafan View Post
Can we please close this thread ~ it's got an out of control troll
Thank you!

Old 05-12-2016, 12:13 PM

8,818 posts, read 21,292,593 times
thread closed

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area