Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 04:34 PM

131 posts, read 420,003 times

Advertisements

Decided that I'm moving down at the end of the month! Anyone here play soccer or can point me to where to sign up for a league I can play in? All women or co-ed, doesn't really make a difference to me.

Edit: Has to be 18+... I am 25 years old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2009, 04:58 PM

1,008 posts, read 2,634,078 times
Sarasota FC on corner of Honore and Richardson

Old 07-13-2009, 05:11 PM

Cool! Thanks! Will check them out as soon as I get there. I play for 2 teams here in NJ, and I think I would get the shakes if I went without it.

Old 07-13-2009, 05:25 PM

6,103 posts, read 15,081,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekygisela View Post
Cool! Thanks! Will check them out as soon as I get there. I play for 2 teams here in NJ, and I think I would get the shakes if I went without it.
If you get the shakes. I want to come watch! Just Kidding! Welcome to the board, and to the area! You found a great source for information. When and where are you moving?

Old 07-13-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big House View Post
If you get the shakes. I want to come watch! Just Kidding! Welcome to the board, and to the area! You found a great source for information. When and where are you moving?
When? I am actually shipping some of my stuff as early as this weekend. My lease expires on my apartment here in Ramsey at the end of the month and my landlord found a new renter already, so I really need to get my butt moving. I don't really want to force back into my parents home for just a few weeks.

PM'ing you the location.

Old 07-14-2009, 06:08 AM

Sunday mornings and Tuesday and Thursday nights at SFC

Old 07-14-2009, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Brit View Post
Sunday mornings and Tuesday and Thursday nights at SFC

Hey Peter, what is SFC, and where is it? I was going to ask where they play. Are the leagues any good? Do they have any Professional Soccer Team(s) around here? The games and pre-gaming is a blast! Post gaming can be fun too right geekygisela!

Old 07-14-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big House View Post
Hey Peter, what is SFC, and where is it? I was going to ask where they play. Are the leagues any good? Do they have any Professional Soccer Team(s) around here? The games and pre-gaming is a blast! Post gaming can be fun too right geekygisela!
Only if you're buying!

Old 07-14-2009, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekygisela View Post
Only if you're buying!
If you can beat me to the check! You will be the first one in a long time! Several people on here can vouch for that! Unless I think your taking advantage of me, then my pockets can get really deep, I think I once found my pocket with my wallet in it tucked my sock!

Then again, if you really are taking advantage of me, well then . . . (oh crap! I might have been pre-gaming too much already!) I'll let you finish my thoughts . . . That way I maintain my dignity, and valour!

Old 07-14-2009, 07:18 PM

BIGHOUSE
Sarasota FC has a good premier division team and has had some past older retired pros playing for them
Their fortunes ebb and flow and in the past they have been very good
Season starts mid August and games are played Sunday am
Best teams are based in Tampa and the Kickers who hail from Tampa have been National Champs many times
There are no pro or semi pro teams in this area
See Sarasota Football Club - Home
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area