Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 04:13 PM

22,654 posts, read 24,579,035 times

Advertisements

Let me just give you another reason why I think that this idea of a ZA is not so far fetched. Please remember, I placed this post in the SCI/TECH section for a reason. I am very logical and do not do things without a reason.

Remember poor old Rosemary Kennedy........of the Kennedy clan???? Well, she was a misfit in this very intelligent family. She was in no way retarded, just rebellious and possibly depressed. What does this have to do with a ZA?????? Well, she was a pox on the Kennedy family, they wanted to make her more acceptable. What did they do, she GOT A LOBOTOMY THAT TOTALLY CHANGED HER FOR LIFE.

Today, scientists have the ability to do so much with chemicals, a chemical lobotomy was even possible with even older drugs such as thorazine, permanent changes:

Thorazine - A Chemical Lobotomy - Permanent Brain Damage and Uses To Control People

In 1954 the neuroleptic drug, Thorazine, began flooding the state mental hospitals. The neuroleptics are synonymous with tranquilizers and antipsychotics. The neuroleptics are the drug most commonly given to schizophrenics. The psychiatrist would like us to believe that drugs such as Thorazine "cure" the patient by repairing or altering "bad" brain chemistry (whatever that means. . .). But the truth is the drug involves a strong dulling of the mind and emotional functions, and that this is what acts to inhibit or "push the symptoms into the back ground". According to Jerry Avon, M.D.:

The horror that could be unleashed with modern drugs today. They can and will be used to permanently alter thousands of peoples Central Nervous Systems and cause people to act in ways,
according to what the drug developer wants.

And no, I am not joking. A ZA IS POSSIBLE AND PROBABLY WILL OCCUR SOMEWHERE ON THE PLANET WITHIN THE NEXT 20 YEARS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2011, 04:26 PM

7,329 posts, read 16,419,517 times
I'm not going to go into just how much of a chance I think there is that you're right.
There are a lot of things to worry about in this world. I personally feel that I can't worry about all of them, so there are some things I just cross off the list and don't think about. I think this is going to be one of them.

Old 07-18-2011, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subject2change View Post
I'm not going to go into just how much of a chance I think there is that you're right.
There are a lot of things to worry about in this world. I personally feel that I can't worry about all of them, so there are some things I just cross off the list and don't think about. I think this is going to be one of them.

Well, do as you wish. I am telling you seriously that very bad times are in the future for this once fine country......best to be prepared. Would not amaze me if a rogue country pulled something like a chemical attack on the USA, kicking us while we are down.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:18 AM

A tribute to the coming mess this world is in store for. The ZA will most likely be courtesy of our wonderful gov:

The Real Zombies Of Haiti.wmv - YouTube

Old 10-16-2011, 08:49 PM

Here is an example of what I think is one of the possibilities. No, not brain eating ghouls.....but zombies none the less:

The Real Zombies Of Haiti.wmv - YouTube

Old 10-16-2011, 10:02 PM

2,031 posts, read 2,986,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Well, do as you wish. I am telling you seriously that very bad times are in the future for this once fine country......best to be prepared. Would not amaze me if a rogue country pulled something like a chemical attack on the USA, kicking us while we are down.
It would help if you had any idea of the logistics of a 'chemical attack'. Chemical agents, which don't cause 'zombieism', are rather cumbersome weapons which are delivered by aircraft or artillery. The problem, of course, is that 'rogue countries' (or non-rogue countries, for that matter) don't have the ability to deliver such weapons in such ways. Countries tend to shoot down large numbers of foreign military aircraft that cross into their airspace uninvited.

Aside from that is the issue that the leaders of 'rogue countries' tend to like remaining in power, and tend to refrain from doing things that provoke superpowers. Remember the 1991 Gulf War? Remember how Saddam Hussein rather scrupulously avoided using chemical weapons on Allied Forces in the Gulf, and on Israel?

It's glaringly obvious that your ignorance of what motivates heads of states, and how chemical weapons function (and, I'm guessing, what they are) is on par with your impressive ignorance on the biological nonsense of 'zombieism'.

Get a clue. Better yet, get a few dozen clues.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyageur View Post
It would help if you had any idea of the logistics of a 'chemical attack'. Chemical agents, which don't cause 'zombieism', are rather cumbersome weapons which are delivered by aircraft or artillery. The problem, of course, is that 'rogue countries' (or non-rogue countries, for that matter) don't have the ability to deliver such weapons in such ways. Countries tend to shoot down large numbers of foreign military aircraft that cross into their airspace uninvited.

Aside from that is the issue that the leaders of 'rogue countries' tend to like remaining in power, and tend to refrain from doing things that provoke superpowers. Remember the 1991 Gulf War? Remember how Saddam Hussein rather scrupulously avoided using chemical weapons on Allied Forces in the Gulf, and on Israel?

It's glaringly obvious that your ignorance of what motivates heads of states, and how chemical weapons function (and, I'm guessing, what they are) is on par with your impressive ignorance on the biological nonsense of 'zombieism'.

Get a clue. Better yet, get a few dozen clues.
Excuse me, what level of expertize do you have in the area of chemical warfare???

Why do you think that I mean to imply that a nation state will be at the helm of lauching a Bio attack. How about one of the many insane groups that would love to see havoc on a large scale occur thoughout the United States Of Amerit*rd.

I made this post because I wanted to address the possibilities of permanent changes to the CNS via chemicals. The custom engineering of such a chemical weapon that alters the victims CNS in a horrific way is probably already a reality. But of course you know all of this is not at all possible.......being an expert in both chemical engineering and the central nervous system.

Old 11-01-2011, 09:04 PM

3,718 posts, read 5,694,340 times
Looking at something like The Walking Dead. Society seemed to have fallen within a month to the zombies. You would figure that people would catch on and already know that a piercing through the head would finish them off. Maybe in the comic/tv show, the people were overall ignorant to fictional zombies, which may have head there to be a great number of deaths.

I suppose if our society had no idea about zombies, then we surely could be up the creek without a paddle. What do you guys think?

Old 11-02-2011, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joke Insurance View Post
Looking at something like The Walking Dead. Society seemed to have fallen within a month to the zombies. You would figure that people would catch on and already know that a piercing through the head would finish them off. Maybe in the comic/tv show, the people were overall ignorant to fictional zombies, which may have head there to be a great number of deaths.

I suppose if our society had no idea about zombies, then we surely could be up the creek without a paddle. What do you guys think?
This post was not meant as a joke, so many took it as so. Oh well, I guess that shows my shortcomings in getting my point across in a clear manner.

Just to reiterate, I really was not talking about a ZA that would resemble The Walking Dead or any other Zombie movie.....well, at least not exactly.

I posited in my OP that an Advanced Chemical Weapon could be developed (probably already in existence) to effect the CNS of a large number of people. This weapon would alter the CNS in such a way as to PERMANENTLY make people ultra violent and have a SEVERLY lowered IQ .

In my OP I also pointed out that there is many cases of people having these same problems due to CNS damage from exposure to certain chemical.

Here is an example of the possible results of the application of this weapon:

Crackhead Attacks Car - YouTube

Last edited by tickyul; 11-02-2011 at 01:40 PM..

Old 11-02-2011, 02:01 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,632,121 times
How many times have you posted that same video on this thread? People have already seen it. Don't you have anything else?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology