Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2021, 03:41 PM

15,875 posts, read 6,577,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzdevil View Post
Bill Gates on Ted talk,

"First, we've got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3. "

But I'm the conspiracy theorist. My net worth fits in my pocket and I'm shorter than the big corporate skyscraper. I'm also not as smart and expertly as our government officials who work so very hard for our well being and produce great outcomes.
Right. He was being a proponent of proper health care and family planning to reduce the rate of population growth.

Bill Gates never said ‘3 billion people need to die’
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2021, 04:04 PM

1,459 posts, read 1,407,919 times
[quote=Natnasci;61473892]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDawg View Post
"Moderna Inc. jumped to a fresh record after S&P Dow Jones Indices said late on Thursday it plans to add the company to its benchmark index next week.

The Covid-19 vaccine maker rallied 10% to $286.43 Friday, the biggest move since March 31, as the company will replace Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc. in the S&P 500 Index before the opening of trading on July 21. U.K. drugmaker AstraZeneca Plc’s roughly $39 billion deal for Alexion is set to close on the same day.

Moderna shares have skyrocketed more than threefold over the past 12 months with its coronavirus inoculation getting emergency use authorization in the U.S. in December, just a week behind the first approval for Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE’s vaccine. Earlier this week, its market valuation surpassed $100 billion, putting it in an elite group of biotech firms of that size.

As an innovator breaking new ground in messenger-RNA, the stock is viewed as the “Tesla of Biotech,” according to Michael Yee, a Jefferies analyst. Moderna is expected to boost its 2021 revenue guidance when the company reports second quarter results, likely in August, he said raising his share price target to a Wall Street high of $250 from $170, according to a report published Thursday." = Bloomberg News 16 July 2021

If you look at the patents from both companies - it says "gene therapy" not vaccine.[/QUOTE]

They are NOT gene therapies. That is false information.

"The Covid-19 mRNA vaccines are not gene therapy because they are not designed to alter or change your genes in any way. The U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) describes gene therapy as a technique that “may allow doctors to treat a disorder by inserting a gene into a patient’s cells instead of using drugs or surgery.” For example, doctors may be able to either inactivate or replace a mutated gene that isn’t functioning properly or place a new gene in your body that will do something to combat a disease.

A gene consists of DNA and serves as the “basic physical and functional unit of heredity,” according to the NLM. Messenger RNA, known as mRNA for short, is different from DNA. RNA stands for ribonucleic acid. DNA stands for deoxyribonucleic acid. DNA serves as the library for instructions to produce different proteins. When a cell wants to produce a protein, it uses the DNA to produce a copy of mRNA. That mRNA then serves as a blueprint for the protein that is built by the ribosomes in your cells. The DNA is in the nucleus of the cell. The ribosomes are not. Thus, the mRNA from a Covid-19 vaccine will not go into the nucleus but instead will simply go to the ribosomes, which in turn will manufacture the spike protein."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=317dde893d20
And are you aware that all those people are licensed by their governments? From journalists to the Potus. If they buck the system they're out of the loop permanently. In the past we were assured by the US govt that by taking the swine flu injections we'd be safe - we weren't! All viruses run in 12-13 year cycles. Next up is the avian and swine flu. It didn't kill many folks 13 years ago, by now it's mutated many times over. Your Mrna shots won't protect you. Pfizer is pushing for a third (booster) when the first two are only about 60% effective against the variant.

https://www.modernatx.com/patents
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41587-021-00912-9
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/his...ics-deadliest/

I was never a conspiracy theorist, but I do believe that the last administration pushed the NWO under the door and the sheeple have willingly accepted the new normal. You will also note that Gates, Soros and Schwab are pushing for fewer people on the planet - like back to 700AD levels. Maybe you should make a trip to the Georgia Guidestones to review your options....https://www.wired.com/2009/04/ff-guidestones/

When the new admin threatens people about getting the jab, when they themselves had not - then it's time to leave. Trump spoke about HCQ and took it. I took Plaquenil (200mg) for years because I worked in countries where malaria was rampant and now take HCQ (400mg) whenever I travel. It's also used by some of my patients who have rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.

Then there's warp speed nonsense. You don't create a cure in a year or three. But they are not saying this is a cure.The outgoing admin had known about this "virus" in 2016 when eight companies had 70 clinical trials going at the same time. Use of Mrna has been documented since 1995 at Univ of Pennsylvania. This is not NEW.

See me in five years and we will check who is still amongst us, Who benefits from our demise?

Old 07-18-2021, 05:12 AM

Location: Whatcom County, WA/Cherokee County, NC/Pike County, KY
447 posts, read 333,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Right. He was being a proponent of proper health care and family planning to reduce the rate of population growth.

Bill Gates never said ‘3 billion people need to die’
No, he also said vaccination to reduce the rate of population growth. If you look at the context it's about reducing population, not better health care.

Old 07-18-2021, 06:46 AM

1,525 posts, read 1,863,041 times
Small clots aplenty and unreported. Hard to detect without specialized testing.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...s-who-got.html

Old 07-18-2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
No, he also said vaccination to reduce the rate of population growth. If you look at the context it's about reducing population, not better health care.
What he is suggesting is that better healthcare reduces child mortality rate, which tends to slow population growth since families don't need to crank out as many extra kids. Vaccination to address childhood diseases would cut the mortality rate, which I would argue is a good thing. Nobody is suggesting using vaccines to murder kids.

Old 07-18-2021, 03:02 PM

Quote:
What he is suggesting is that better healthcare reduces child mortality rate, which tends to slow population growth since families don't need to crank out as many extra kids. Vaccination to address childhood diseases would cut the mortality rate, which I would argue is a good thing. Nobody is suggesting using vaccines to murder kids.
I think you're in total denial.

Old 07-18-2021, 05:49 PM

Quote:
I think you're in total denial.
I think you're trolling.

Until I see better evidence, I'm assuming good faith on the part of Bill Gates. Hence I don't take the most paranoid interpretation possible of what he says. I suppose for those who are conspiracy theorists, viewing the world through the dark filter of paranoid is unavoidable. That stuff will just eat up your soul.

Last edited by rjshae; 07-18-2021 at 07:09 PM..

Old 07-19-2021, 03:53 AM

Quote:
I think you're trolling.

Until I see better evidence, I'm assuming good faith on the part of Bill Gates. Hence I don't take the most paranoid interpretation possible of what he says. I suppose for those who are conspiracy theorists, viewing the world through the dark filter of paranoid is unavoidable. That stuff will just eat up your soul.
Bill Gate's Ted talk wasn't even talking about childhood diseases or mortality rates, he was talking about CO2 and reducing the world's population (and how vaccines will help reduce population).

You're putting words in his mouth, just like you posted an irrelevant "fact check" link. I never said anything about 3 billion people dying.

Old 07-19-2021, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Bill Gate's Ted talk wasn't even talking about childhood diseases or mortality rates, he was talking about CO2 and reducing the world's population (and how vaccines will help reduce population).
Where's your logic there? I was talking about reducing population growth, and that seemed to be what he was discussing in that segment. That's different than reducing the world's net population. Where did you get that?

Quote:
You're putting words in his mouth, just like you posted an irrelevant "fact check" link. I never said anything about 3 billion people dying.
You are misreading me, possibly just like you're apparently misreading Bill Gate. I wasn't putting words in your mouth specifically; I was speaking generally.

Old 07-19-2021, 12:02 PM

3,146 posts, read 4,113,647 times
To those of you who do not trust the Biden administration, or the government in general, and refuse to take a vaccine - whatever.

Just make sure that if you get sick that you stay in your own home and don't go to a doctor, clinic, or ER spreading your sickness to others and using up precious resources to treat patients who actually do the right thing and listen to the doctors and scientists.

Honestly, if you cannot understand why you need to get vaccinated against a disease that has killed 600,000 Americans and counting, then all I can tell you is you need help that only Jesus can provide.

I'm done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area