Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2021, 03:31 PM

9,829 posts, read 7,280,456 times

Advertisements

It's my lack of trust in the government that makes me not a conspiracy theorist. The government hasn't exactly shown competence in handling the situation since the pandemic started, which worsened and lengthened the pandemic. Coordinating mass conspiracy would take so much more than they're even capable of. And logically it makes no sense either, as surely there would be much better/easier/more efficient ways to go about whatever nefarious ends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2021, 04:07 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,515,554 times
Look to the heavens above. Time is very short. Those who put their trust solely in earthling man will be swallowed up whole by Satan himself. Satan walks the earth seeking to devour someone.

Heh...yeah, I know...you don't believe me. That's all right, I'm used to the apathy. When you need me I'll be here for you.

Old 07-19-2021, 07:43 PM

8,075 posts, read 8,386,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzdevil View Post
I think you're in total denial.
Wake up. Your nonsense is killing people. Trump is killing his own followers by urging them to shun the vaccines.

Old 07-19-2021, 10:15 PM

Location: Whatcom County, WA/Cherokee County, NC/Pike County, KY
447 posts, read 333,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Where's your logic there? I was talking about reducing population growth, and that seemed to be what he was discussing in that segment. That's different than reducing the world's net population. Where did you get that?

You are misreading me, possibly just like you're apparently misreading Bill Gate. I wasn't putting words in your mouth specifically; I was speaking generally.
Bill Gates said reducing population growth and vaccinating people, in the same sentence. I think that's a very good indication to suggests vaccines are meant to sterilize people among other purposes. There have been many 1st and 2nd trimester miscarriages by women who took the shot.

Old 07-19-2021, 10:16 PM

Location: Whatcom County, WA/Cherokee County, NC/Pike County, KY
447 posts, read 333,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDonkey View Post
Wake up. Your nonsense is killing people. Trump is killing his own followers by urging them to shun the vaccines.
Trump didn't shun vaccines. He said people don't trust the Biden admin and earlier in the pandemic he said there are other remedies besides the vaccines. Your nonsense is killing people.

Old 07-19-2021, 11:25 PM

9,829 posts, read 7,280,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzdevil View Post
Bill Gates said reducing population growth and vaccinating people, in the same sentence. I think that's a very good indication to suggests vaccines are meant to sterilize people among other purposes.
Bill Gates supports the reduction of population growth (as do I), for lots of good reasons. And that is indeed why he focuses on public health, including vaccines. But not because the vaccines sterilize anyone (as, of course, they don't). But because high death rate is directly linked with high birth rate (see: Africa, which has among the highest of both). Therefore, saving lives and promoting general health (including vaccines), helps to reduce the birth rate, which is what he is (rightly) targeting.

Quote:
There have been many 1st and 2nd trimester miscarriages by women who took the shot.
What does that even mean? Thousands of miscarriages happen every year, to every kind of people. Are non-covid-vaccinated people (which, we all were last year) suddenly not having "many" miscarriages?

Old 07-19-2021, 11:34 PM

9,182 posts, read 12,145,507 times
Don’t buy the hysteria: The Delta variant is actually less dangerous

Old 07-20-2021, 08:18 AM

15,877 posts, read 6,580,182 times
It's only known to be "less dangerous" for people who are fully vaccinated.

There is no evidence that the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 has a lower fatality rate than the wild-type virus

I like the quote I heard from a medical professional the other day, that COVID-19 can make you the sickest you'll ever feel in your entire life. It's not to be taken lightly.

Last edited by rjshae; 07-20-2021 at 08:44 AM..

Old 07-20-2021, 08:47 AM

9,182 posts, read 12,145,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
I like the quote I heard from a medical professional the other day, that COVID-19 can make you the sickest you'll ever feel in your entire life. It's not to be taken lightly.
True as it's also true that it could be the mildest sickness some people have ever had. I can think of many examples with sports players last year that barely had symptoms. The main fear in people is the unknown.

Old 07-20-2021, 09:48 AM

15,877 posts, read 6,580,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botev1912 View Post
True as it's also true that it could be the mildest sickness some people have ever had. I can think of many examples with sports players last year that barely had symptoms. The main fear in people is the unknown.
Risk management is about planning for the worst, not hoping for the best. To give an example, Raul Ruidiaz, a star forward with the Seattle Sounders, got COVID-19 twice. The first time he was asymptomatic. Whoopie, right? The second time his whole family caught it, and he has the worst symptoms.

Raul Ruidiaz contracts Covid-19 for a second time

Quote:
“I had Covid for two weeks — the whole family — and we had all the symptoms,” Ruidíaz said in Spanish. “I was the one with the most severe symptoms; I was hit the hardest. But now I’m fine, thank God. After 15 horrible days, they were horrible for us, but now I’m [feeling better].
If it can happen to him, it can happen to anybody.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area