Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2021, 10:54 PM

1,369 posts, read 717,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzdevil View Post
I gave the context behind it so don't be so thick. People who had the vaccine, especially within 2 weeks are less likely to be counted as covid. I thought this was common knowledge but clearly most vaxxers don't even follow their own fake news or remember the narratives. You don't want to understand anything, very lazy thinkers. Any facts posted are just glazed over and discounted, but I guess I can't expect vaxxers to think critically.
Everything seems common knowledge to you, especially when you have no proof, just some theory that happens to coincide with your desire to not fight Covid.

Hey, did you hear that they’re planning on putting the vaccine in hand sanitizer? You’re only safe if you carry a spray bottle of vodka around.

There, that’s a free one for you. Enjoy. It even has a Russian connection built in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2021, 10:58 PM

Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson is regretting the statewide ban on mask mandates he signed into law in late April as it's revealed the entire state is down to 25 available ICU beds in hospitals.

The number is a record low for the entire pandemic, Angela Rachels, a journalist at a local ABC affiliate confirmed on Twitter.

According to US News & World Report there are just over 1,100 total ICU beds across the whole state.

In a press briefing Tuesday Hutchinson was asked whether restricting local officials from requiring masks at a time when the state's cases were plummeting was a 'bad decision.'

'Our cases were at a low point,' he prefaced, adding 'Everything has changed now. And yes in hindsight I wish that had not become law but it is the law, and the only chance we have is either to amend it or for the courts to say that it has an unconstitutional foundation.'

He also called for a special session of the state legislature last week to urge lawmakers to lift the mask mandate ban in public schools weeks before students ready to get back to school. He made the call official on Tuesday.

By the way, people are rushing for the vaccine in Arkansas today.

Old 08-09-2021, 03:06 AM

Location: Whatcom County, WA/Cherokee County, NC/Pike County, KY
447 posts, read 334,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovenature View Post
The delta variant, just like all the sars-cov-2 variants, was never isolated and proven to exist. They are computer generated sequences.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/31/...f-sars-cov-2/?

In that same article is a link to another article explaining why using the PCR test for the purposes of detecting a viral infection is scientifically meaningless.
I've also thought about how with out testing, covid19 would disappear. If people want a return to normal, it would help to quit getting tested. This offends people because they know of someone who died of a comorbidity.

Old 08-09-2021, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcos View Post
Antibiotics don’t work against viruses, brainiac. Your own post disproves your entire hypothesis.

Also, double wham, your post doesn’t prove anything anyway, since 1 week is well within a typical period of symptoms for Covid, so even if antibiotics DID work against Covid, there’d be no way of knowing if they helped or if the disease just progressed naturally.

This is the problem, trying to talk with people about diseases when they really seem stuck in willful ignorance. I can’t imagine how frustrating it must be to be a doctor, give good advice, and then for your patients to demand a drug that’s designed to kill fleas, because of some delusion juice they drank on the internet from a source they would never be able to hold accountable.
The antibiotic was prescribed to him because his shot obviously caused problems. Symptoms? So symptoms that put you in the hospital are normal? That's why people don't want the shot.

Old 08-09-2021, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcos View Post
Everything seems common knowledge to you, especially when you have no proof, just some theory that happens to coincide with your desire to not fight Covid.

Hey, did you hear that they’re planning on putting the vaccine in hand sanitizer? You’re only safe if you carry a spray bottle of vodka around.

There, that’s a free one for you. Enjoy. It even has a Russian connection built in.
You're not interested in proof. I've shown proof so many times, but idiots don't understand proof. The light-bulb is broken.

Old 08-09-2021, 07:37 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,523,382 times
You're not interested in proof. I've shown proof so many times, but idiots don't understand proof. The light-bulb is broken.

Bingo. Boingo. Bango.

Do. Not. Take. The. Harmful. Vaccine. People. You will regret it. How can you take a vaccine that turned a friend of mine purple? Can you say cardiovascularly nasty for a human being? Does that sound normal or even remotely helpful?

Please get a tighter grip.

Old 08-09-2021, 10:18 AM

Default Antibiotics only work against bacterial infections

Quote:
The antibiotic was prescribed to him because his shot obviously caused problems. Symptoms? So symptoms that put you in the hospital are normal? That's why people don't want the shot.
So, you are saying he was prescribed antibiotics, not because he had COVID, but because he had side effects from the vaccine?

Again, you do realize that antibiotics ONLY work against bacterial infections, right?

Old 08-09-2021, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Proof cannot come from sources that are not accountable. Anyone can say anything. Proof needs to be reviewable and challengeable. Proof needs to come from sources without Eastern European conspiracy theory roots, such as 'Off Guardian'. Sites like that are good at sprinkling some truth and pseudoscience to hook those with minimal scientific understanding and then take them down the rabbit hole.

For example, NPR is a credible news source. I looked up the number of people in the US being vaccinated per day and the 7 day average is 770,000 people getting a shot. One month ago, the average was 550,000 per day. The point is, inexorably, no matter what you post, more and more people are getting vaccinated, and as the Delta variant spreads, more and more people are disregarding you and yours, and getting vaccinated.

As employers have their plans to have people return to the workplace broken by the spread of the Delta variant, there will be more employer mandates (legal according to the conservative SCOTUS, and backed by the GOP if not in word than in philosophy [holy dollar, business leader ahead of worker]) and the rate will only rise.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...-in-your-state

Your 'truths' cannot dispel the fact that ICU beds are filling up with Covid patients. Your 'truths' are not as powerful as former anti-mask, anti-vaccine mandate far right GOP governors begging their people to get vaccinated and mask up.

Covid doesn't care about your vacillation, misinformation, misdirection and inaction. It does what it does what it does. I have seen what the Delta variant does in other countries. It SPIKES and then it subsides. The next 2 months will show you what it does. You can continue to keep your fingers in your ears.

Old 08-09-2021, 10:49 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-delta-variant

Here’s a valid criticism of the CDC and US vaccine data and policy. No conspiracy theories, just rational science, a request for better data and better efforts to fight Covid. From a reliable source and people you can actually question and hold accountable as opposed to some shady unknown person working for a temporarily set up shadow .org domain with unknown funding.

Old 08-09-2021, 11:49 AM

9,829 posts, read 7,285,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
Do. Not. Take. The. Harmful. Vaccine. People. You will regret it.
Oh, I have taken it, and I don't regret it at all. I'm glad I did.

Your total insanity if anything is an indication for any still unsure people to do the opposite of what you say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area