Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 02:28 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,964,783 times

Advertisements

Oh and if they ever were to have the technology to make a suit/cloak? that makes you invisible, you probably wouldn't be able to walk around on dry leaves or anything that makes sound. That would give your position away. Probably should keep that an indoor thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2011, 02:49 AM

lol...

yeah that hurt for a few days.

At least "someone" cared.

Thank you.

Old 01-07-2011, 12:12 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,859,471 times
Alien Report
Chango - Thanks, that really surprised me.

My report:

Nice place with a great range of variability from dry silica to frozen ice but mostly covered with contaminated water.

Several intelligent species they call human, cetaceans and cats.

Large bipedal apes the range in behavior from saints to devils with a propensity to settle arguments with force before argument. Need to be careful around these.

Lots of Iron and salt lying around and in the oceans.

Suggest we keep watching. Tin (aluminum) foil hats are a good disguise.

BTW - Anybody checked on the orbit of that rock we bumped way out in the cloud around their system. Any idea where it is headed? Oh, oops.

Old 01-07-2011, 01:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRtqUNEKXdg

Old 01-08-2011, 08:32 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,264,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
lol...

yeah that hurt for a few days.

At least "someone" cared.

Thank you.
So, was your little story a bunch of BS? Sure sounded like it.

What I find interesting is why do people assume that humans are the ones Aliens would contact? Why would they study "humans" and not all forms of life on this planet? Why would they concern themselves with humans and ignore the rest?

Old 01-08-2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
So, was your little story a bunch of BS? Sure sounded like it.

What I find interesting is why do people assume that humans are the ones Aliens would contact? Why would they study "humans" and not all forms of life on this planet? Why would they concern themselves with humans and ignore the rest?
No. That was an inside comment. Sorry. Don't take this the wrong way, I don't want to offend you but you'r not really getting the message I'm sending out here.

I'll say it again. You may not believe it now but in time you'll believe it later. Ok, I'll just straight up tell you what is going to happen. You have nooooo idea the technology that exists in this "New World Order". Now this may be a little religious but technology is a huge factor here. There have allways been spirtual influences behind the scenes and it is fact that this is where the revelation of technological advances has came from. To understand this you can read the words of Enoch:

The Book of Enoch - Heaven Net

You don't have to believe it though please, just hear me out. Even the angel tells Daniel, when Daniel asked the angel what would be the main signs of the last days of earth. The angel told Daniel:

Daniel 12:4

4 But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase.”

The word increase there is more correctly translated from the original language as "explosion" of knowledge. Also "rush here and there" is rapidly traveling.

*Anyway, sorry to add that in there if that offends anyone but in order to understand my point I had to.

I don't claim to be a conspiracy theorist but I know it as fact that the leaders of this world, and many other societys know they are being revealed this technology from spiritual influences, and they are right. They believe they are illuminated. The are decieved and plan on decieving everyone else. If these leaders were really illuminated then they never would have used oil or at least they would have switched to solar years ago. Well, what's about to happen is they are about to reveal to the world a huge fabricated lie and the absolute main reason is to defy our creator. Satan's time is almost finished. If you knew the technology they now have you would freak out. What they are about to present to us is going to seem very real. But it's a lie.

Like I said, you don't have to believe what I'm saying but you will see in the very near future that it's true. Please, don't bash me and the message, I wouldn't bash you. I know after I've posted that this thread could get closed, and I understand. If it does, please moderator, tell me where this belongs, because I thought if I posted it in religion I would be opposed there too. It's funny how that this thread has been very peacefull but you know the moment I post this in religion there will be war because there are people who's main goal in life is to attack Christians there.

I notice you are "K-Luv" I like that.

My statements I made about what I experienced... is REALITY and 100% truth.

Old 01-10-2011, 01:40 AM

6,979 posts, read 6,903,691 times
Like a slippery politician, you avoid all the straight answers to straight questions. Everything is phrased in code and appears to be ramblings. That does your credibility no good at all.

If you are supposed to tell the world, the the way to tell it so that it is believed is to answer questions so that people are satisfied at least you think you are telling the truth.

No-one will know if what you say is the truth until it happens, and then you can say "I told you so" or "I warned you". Well, thats life unfortunately. As it is, your ramblings have not convinced me and probably no-one else either. Go back over the thread and answer some straight questions with straight answers. That would be a start...

I know you believe what you say, and the 'evidence' in the Bible, but people often get turned off when the Bible is quoted in a thread - particularly as evidence of 'truth'.

Unfortunately on CD, too many people do that quoting the Bible business, and too many others dont believe it. I dont either.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:45 AM

42,554 posts, read 87,098,836 times
Ponder the noble dog. Dogs know about light and dark. The dog sees the human walk into a dark room, and suddenly make it light, by flicking a switch. Yet, the dog never seems to ponder this phenomenon, nor conclude that he can also make the room light or dark by replicating the human behavior.

Maybe, humans are living in a room, imperceptive of the influence of a higher intellect manipulating the conditions of that room by doing things that are conspicuous, but they just don't register on our mind, which has its own set of dogmatic priorities that obscure our view.

Old 01-10-2011, 12:02 PM

14,780 posts, read 43,752,512 times
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

~ Rick James

Old 01-11-2011, 05:20 AM

727 posts, read 541,216 times
No, we are not going to help you. If you are stupid enough to destroy planet which feed you, you destroy them all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space