Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 10:58 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times

Advertisements

You are way too much fun. Isn't a person supposed to relax just prior to attempting sleep???Well, how in the world can ah do that ifn youse keeps dis up? Great posts gals. Keep 'em coming

Old 08-11-2007, 11:05 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,060,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post

P.S. WHAT secret stash??? I'm innocent!!!
Yea, riiiiiight...

Strange, then why did I find this in your closet?!?!?!

Old 08-12-2007, 11:11 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
You are way too much fun. Isn't a person supposed to relax just prior to attempting sleep???Well, how in the world can ah do that ifn youse keeps dis up? Great posts gals. Keep 'em coming
Thanks, NWVoyager! I have my days...or should I say "my posts".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
Yea, riiiiiight...

Strange, then why did I find this in your closet?!?!?!

It's not true! I'm being framed!!!

ha ha ha, shadow......just remember...TWO can play at this game! If I felt "up to it", you might have some competition but for now, we'll just say, "score one for shadow".

Till next time, friend!

Old 08-12-2007, 01:49 PM

879 posts, read 2,879,442 times
Default Wine and Cheese this month?

Someone (MrsG?) had mentioned that there was a monthly wine and cheese tasing event somewhere around Ozark? How about doing that this month for the first offical "event" for the OTFCC (Over The Fence Coffee Club)?

Remember it's open to anyone in the area...bring your friends, spouses, significant others.

Should we all wear blue to identify ourselves? OR?????

Old 08-12-2007, 03:31 PM

791 posts, read 1,820,155 times
Fooey!!! I tried to quote your post MrsG, but it didn't take the whole thing. Oh well....ROFLMAO!!! You are too friggin' funny!!! How on earth did you do that???? PLEEEEEZE tell the ol' Boofster!!!

And that cat....that is too funny!!! As you can see, the Aliens brought me back....apparently I was more trouble than they'd bargained for. LOL hehehe And yes, it's ok that you let the cat outta the bag....poor thing was prolly gettin' charley horses from being stuck in there. We did have a good time together tho. The Heather Hill Farms was a really neat place and I think it'd be a great place to have our next social gathering.

And dontchya just LOVE the name of the group MrsC came up with???? "Over The Fence Coffee Club" OTFCC. It's PERFECT!!! I can see us getting T Shirts printed up some time in the future. That'd be neat. Oh well, I digress. ^^^^^^5 Mrs.C!!! Yep, you're a keeper.

Caver...you really crack me up!!! I love your come backs...I wish I were that fast on my feet. I mean....somebody has to keep MrsG in check.

Voyager, do ya think we're bad influences on each other??? hehehehe I do...but ya know...It's sooo much fun!!!!! Hopefully we'll get to you too.

Havin' a Blast,
Boof

Old 08-12-2007, 04:02 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,383,163 times
Talking Somebody say wine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschilicook View Post
Someone (MrsG?) had mentioned that there was a monthly wine and cheese tasing event somewhere around Ozark? How about doing that this month for the first offical "event" for the OTFCC (Over The Fence Coffee Club)?

Remember it's open to anyone in the area...bring your friends, spouses, significant others.

Should we all wear blue to identify ourselves? OR?????

Somebody say wine? Well...alright. (Scene: Da girls twisting L J's arm...) When and Where?

Old 08-12-2007, 04:26 PM

Okay! That's it. Now how do I talk my hubby into moving to Branson area????Hmmmm. Let's see now, I am a broker/salesperson north of y'all and I could do a referral to find a home on water 'down' there. Wonder who I could find that might know of available places to check out?

Oh well, it was just a thought... You gals are, as I said once before, having way too much fun...Haven't y'all been listening to the news anymore? Why we be having depressed Real Estate market, jobs don't pay well, stock market just acts like a yo-yo and the weather? Heck, we all know what THAT is like. Just check out another thread....

Wine, cheese???Ya gotta be kiddin'. That stuff is not good for yas. Makes yas light headed and clogs yer arteries something terrible. So, to save y'all from this fate, tell yas what I'm gonna do. Think I'll just havta take a drive 'down' there and relieve y'all of those nasty things. See, how helpful I am.

And you can thank me by more pts, a new sprinkler, and, well, I'll think of more

So, just want y'all to kinda calm down fer abit and take life easy and don't go partying too much. Not good fer yas.

Old 08-12-2007, 04:54 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,383,163 times
Default Hmmmm

Quote:
Okay! That's it. Now how do I talk my hubby into moving to Branson area????Hmmmm. Let's see now, I am a broker/salesperson north of y'all and I could do a referral to find a home on water 'down' there. Wonder who I could find that might know of available places to check out?
Hmmmm...let me think...

Quote:
Oh well, it was just a thought... You gals are, as I said once before, having way too much fun...Haven't y'all been listening to the news anymore? Why we be having depressed Real Estate market, jobs don't pay well, stock market just acts like a yo-yo and the weather? Heck, we all know what THAT is like. Just check out another thread....
Wow...things are bad! How's come I didn't know things were so bad?

Quote:
Wine, cheese???Ya gotta be kiddin'. That stuff is not good for yas. Makes yas light headed and clogs yer arteries something terrible. So, to save y'all from this fate, tell yas what I'm gonna do. Think I'll just havta take a drive 'down' there and relieve y'all of those nasty things. See, how helpful I am. And you can thank me by more pts, a new sprinkler, and, well, I'll think of more
So, just want y'all to kinda calm down fer abit and take life easy and don't go partying too much. Not good fer yas.
Oh, maybe that's why...we're too light headed to know how bad things are!

Go water yr birds...

Old 08-12-2007, 05:03 PM

I did already.

Old 08-12-2007, 05:29 PM

15 posts, read 59,489 times
Default Notify me when you meet next?????!!!

I am in SE WI, however , trailer down often Horse Trail ride in the Ozarks, and most often camp at campground in SE MO for up to 4 wks at a time...
sure gets lonesome sometimes..can someone Email me a note when you meet.
Thanks

Would love to meet you all
Sibl
SE WI
EnduranceNut@wi.rr.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area