Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 07:10 AM

430 posts, read 1,264,214 times
Anyone near or going to be near the Gravois Mills, Laurie or Versailles area's next week? We're coming into town for 9 days...

O.Nana

Old 08-20-2007, 09:38 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,655,663 times
(Wincing here) Well, as much as I hate to say it, my mother-in-law will probably for sure still be in town on the 12th, so the chance is less that I can be there in September... but Wednesdays are good for me (right now) and sound great! Does that help???

Old 08-20-2007, 09:56 AM

318 posts, read 727,265 times
Ok finally all of women finally have to agree on something. Count me in as for Gripster, she will have to do this herself. Trying to get her back up here on CD. Glad to have her back!

Old 08-20-2007, 09:57 AM

Red face It's a little outta my way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark Nana View Post
Anyone near or going to be near the Gravois Mills, Laurie or Versailles area's next week? We're coming into town for 9 days...

O.Nana
Sorry, O.Nana! I had to check it out on a map and that's pretty out there in the middle of nowhere! Hahaha! Actually, discovered that you're really close to our state capital and that's in some beautiful, hilly country! In case others are unfamiliar as I was, it's about 2 hours north of Springfield and 1 1/2 hours from Columbia. Also, 1 hour from Boonville, another great town, so it actually looks like a pretty good location!

I can't remember for sure, but it seems like you're somewhere up in Kareybear's neighborhood. She's sans computer as she looks for her new home so she doesn't get to visit us here very often, these days. Maybe she'll check in or maybe others know if she is actually near that neck of the woods.

Do you have property up there, ONana?

Old 08-20-2007, 09:58 AM

72 posts, read 280,176 times
Default I am in and yes I am back

Count me in. The kids start school Thursday and I only have unpacking and organizing so heck yeah any distraction I can get I will take. Da-Jammin on over to Churchills..............

Old 08-20-2007, 10:24 AM

430 posts, read 1,264,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
Sorry, O.Nana! I had to check it out on a map and that's pretty out there in the middle of nowhere! Hahaha! Actually, discovered that you're really close to our state capital and that's in some beautiful, hilly country! In case others are unfamiliar as I was, it's about 2 hours north of Springfield and 1 1/2 hours from Columbia. Also, 1 hour from Boonville, another great town, so it actually looks like a pretty good location!

I can't remember for sure, but it seems like you're somewhere up in Kareybear's neighborhood. She's sans computer as she looks for her new home so she doesn't get to visit us here very often, these days. Maybe she'll check in or maybe others know if she is actually near that neck of the woods.

Do you have property up there, ONana?
MrsG, yes, we just bought a home on Lake of the Ozarks there. We're heading that way on Saturday to close her up for the winter as we'll not be moving there until March . Just thought I'd check to see if anyone was near there.....

O.Nana

Old 08-20-2007, 01:16 PM

791 posts, read 1,820,155 times
Ok Gang,

It looks like Sept. 12th is workable for most of us. Yeahhhh!

MrsG, with all of the other crazy things going on in your life, , we understand how tricky it is for you to juggle your schedules, and want to find a way to maybe make this easier for you. We know you'd really like to make the meet if you can....and I personally feel there would be a large void if you weren't there. So, what would need to happen for you to be more likely to be able to attend? With everything going on, it might not be possible for you to sqeeze everything you'd like to do into your schedule, but please let us know if there's anything we CAN do. Ok?

MrsC, are you going to be able to make it too? We know you've got things going on too, but to be honest, I've forgotten what your timeline was. Please let us know if we can expect to see your smilin' face when we gather. We sure hope you can!!!!!

LJ, G4, Gripster, Thanks for your feedback. We depend on it for the success of the OTFCC. Now we just gotta wait for Da Jammer & Caver to chime in. Come on guys.....we need some Testosterone for balance. LOL heheheh And remember Ya'll....wives, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends are all encouraged to come too.

And for those of you shy ones that like to hide out in the shadows......(You know who you are), please know you are invited as well. It's for anyone in the area that is interested in meeting new friends, old friends, or just wanting to socialize without pressure. So come on....don't be shy....it'll be fun!!!

'Nuff for now,
Boof

Old 08-20-2007, 02:49 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times
Default I wanna play too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boof View Post
Ok Gang,

MrsG, with all of the other crazy things going on in your life, , we understand how tricky it is for you to juggle your schedules, and want to find a way to maybe make this easier for you. We know you'd really like to make the meet if you can....and I personally feel there would be a large void if you weren't there. So, what would need to happen for you to be more likely to be able to attend? With everything going on, it might not be possible for you to sqeeze everything you'd like to do into your schedule, but please let us know if there's anything we CAN do. Ok?

MrsC, are you going to be able to make it too? We know you've got things going on too, but to be honest, I've forgotten what your timeline was. Please let us know if we can expect to see your smilin' face when we gather. We sure hope you can!!!!!

LJ, G4, Gripster, Thanks for your feedback. We depend on it for the success of the OTFCC. Now we just gotta wait for Da Jammer & Caver to chime in. Come on guys.....we need some Testosterone for balance. LOL heheheh And remember Ya'll....wives, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends are all encouraged to come too.

And for those of you shy ones that like to hide out in the shadows......(You know who you are), please know you are invited as well. It's for anyone in the area that is interested in meeting new friends, old friends, or just wanting to socialize without pressure. So come on....don't be shy....it'll be fun!!!

'Nuff for now,
Boof
You gals are having all of the fun Might have to take a trip South.

May mark that date off of my 'work' schedule and come down there and try to keep y'all in line.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:42 PM

129 posts, read 478,173 times
Unhappy I wish I can Come But Can,t

Hi , it's me Ice
I wish I can come!!!! I can't live in Fl. Any offers to pay a plane ticket LOL
I am glad this is working Like I said I would check in to see how it was going. You ladies have a great time look foward to hear how it was
Icelady

Old 08-20-2007, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripster2 View Post
Count me in. The kids start school Thursday and I only have unpacking and organizing so heck yeah any distraction I can get I will take. Da-Jammin on over to Churchills..............
Whoohoo! We get to meet gripster!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark Nana View Post
MrsG, yes, we just bought a home on Lake of the Ozarks there. We're heading that way on Saturday to close her up for the winter as we'll not be moving there until March . Just thought I'd check to see if anyone was near there.....

O.Nana
Your time will come, girl! We'll catch ya when we can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boof View Post
Ok Gang,

'Nuff for now,
Boof
Hey, Boof! I love the juggler!!! Hahaha! Thanks for the offer but it'll depend on things that I won't know until then. I don't want to abandon my M-I-L but if there's a way to bow out gracefully, I'll be there for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
You gals are having all of the fun Might have to take a trip South.

May mark that date off of my 'work' schedule and come down there and try to keep y'all in line.
Ooh! I know you said "MAY" but I hope you do! I think it'd be worth it! I can't tell you how neat it was to meet the others and sit around like a bunch of long-time friends! I couldn't believe how comfortable we were with each other! I bet you'll feel the same way, Voyager! Hope it works out for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icelady View Post
Hi , it's me Ice
I wish I can come!!!! I can't live in Fl. Any offers to pay a plane ticket LOL
I am glad this is working Like I said I would check in to see how it was going. You ladies have a great time look foward to hear how it was
Icelady
Well, Ice, I hope your time will come. We'd love to have you. Hey! You oughtta think about getting a group going down in YOUR neck of the country! Wha'd'ya think???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area