Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2012, 04:14 PM

95 posts, read 290,126 times

Advertisements

Hi Folks, everyone has been helpful to us here so wanted to give back some info maybe everyone knows this except me Many of the 55+ Condos have a Lease Fee besides the Condo fee. I knew that What I only found out today is that banks will not give a mortgage if there is a Land Lease Fee there are a couple of villas 1012 De Soto Dr..I don't know that area...so I don't know... disappointed...maybe we will have to tent..mm but does that mean I will need flood insurance...ah a little humor
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 05:43 PM

1,409 posts, read 2,741,099 times
Wow, that's weird. I have a land lease fee, but don't have a mortgage. It's a bit far-fetched to believe that no-one in my >350-unit complex has a mortgage! (But possible.)

Old 03-20-2012, 07:14 PM

95 posts, read 290,126 times
Default Thank You

Hi Ww, thanks for your surprise reaction, Me-Us too, totally shocked but it's true I called a number of banks, credit unions in Dunedin, Clearwater, I figured I wanted to deal locally so I could ask questions because they would know the area...right...I have to tell you this issue came up because a local real estate agent brought up the issue, bless her heart...but I have to tell you me and Mrs Kelticroam went oh no this can't be sure...Oh no...yep it's true...a great guy at a local community bank told us that Dunedin Condos were unusual in this regard so like I said I felt folks have been very good to us here with all kinds of good info including YOU Wwan , thank you, so ah you learn something new every day...mm I didn't want to learn this

Old 04-04-2012, 09:42 PM

82 posts, read 156,932 times
Default Lease Fees

Hi All, does anyone know any 55+ condos in the Dunedin area that doesn't have land lease fees?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: