Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2014, 05:27 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,420,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannort54 View Post
Still going to have problems with teams like green bay, and New England. They have two of the best QB's in the NFL.
Seattle didn't have any problem with either of them last season. Those two aren't infallible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2014, 05:56 AM

3,046 posts, read 4,122,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Seattle didn't have any problem with either of them last season. Those two aren't infallible.
Can the Bucks win against them?

Old 12-01-2014, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannort54 View Post
Can the Bucks win against them?
They will in a season or two - pretty sure of it. Other teams (NYG, Baltimore) had not problems either. Brady's last Super Bowl was nearly ten years ago. Packers have only one SB in the last decade - not too many more than the Bucs -NFL works in cycles. I recall when GB and NE were pathetic teams - lucky the got a couple of QBs. Brady doesn't have much time left in his career, neither does Manning. About the time the Bucs will be peaking, those dudes will be out the door.

BTW, if you're going to live in Tampa/STP at least learn to spell the team's name correctly. This isn't Milwaukee.

Old 12-01-2014, 07:37 AM

3,046 posts, read 4,122,758 times
[quote=BucFan;37473182]They will in a season or two - pretty sure of it. Other teams (NYG, Baltimore) had not problems either. Brady's last Super Bowl was nearly ten years ago. Packers have only one SB in the last decade - not too many more than the Bucs -NFL works in cycles. I recall when GB and NE were pathetic teams - lucky the got a couple of QBs. Brady doesn't have much time left in his career, neither does Manning. About the time the Bucs will be peaking, those dudes will be out the door.

BTW, if you're going to live in Tampa/STP at least learn to spell the team's name correctly. This isn't

Sorry about the spelling new city for me. I'm a lions fan I know all about loosing but not no more. They have a good team this year, and what can you say about the stafford and Calvin Johnson connection. Tampa bay has to get a good QB there is a reason Josh McCown has been with so many teams he's not that consistent and the Bucs have to stop shooting themselfs in the foot. Way to many bonehead penalties late in the game.

Last edited by Vannort54; 12-01-2014 at 07:55 AM..

Old 12-01-2014, 09:26 AM

8,704 posts, read 10,893,859 times
Quote:
Took a first place team to the last seconds of play - mistakes by the OL and poor OC coaching can be fixed.

Picture perfect/beautiful day at the stadium while the rest of the country is freezing. Wasn't so bad, really.....future looking bright in a season or two under Lovie Smith, imo.
I don't think Lovie Smith knows what he is doing here, nor do the players.

Old 12-01-2014, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Pinellas_Guy View Post
I don't think Lovie Smith knows what he is doing here, nor do the players.
His defense held a pretty good team to 2 TDs - and caused 3 INTs.....the team had the win in the bag except for a couple dumb penalties. Easy fix. Pretty good for a 2 win team to take a division leader, future playoff team to the hilt.

Old 12-01-2014, 12:13 PM

Quote:
His defense held a pretty good team to 2 TDs - and caused 3 INTs.....the team had the win in the bag except for a couple dumb penalties. Easy fix. Pretty good for a 2 win team to take a division leader, future playoff team to the hilt.
The problem is that mental mistakes are from a lack of discipline. Discipline is the number one responsibility of the head coach. We have a lot of mental mistakes.

Old 12-01-2014, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Pinellas_Guy View Post
The problem is that mental mistakes are from a lack of discipline. Discipline is the number one responsibility of the head coach. We have a lot of mental mistakes.
"We?"...are we Bucs fans now? I thought you were a Pats fan. Welcome to the club. The Tedford story explains a lot about what's going wrong w/ the offense. Not worth rehashing it here.

Old 12-01-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:
"We?"...are we Bucs fans now? I thought you were a Pats fan. Welcome to the club. The Tedford story explains a lot about what's going wrong w/ the offense. Not worth rehashing it here.
I say "we", because we live here and they are the team here......unfortunately. I had hope for this year and even watched several games. Wish I could get that time back now.

Old 12-01-2014, 02:52 PM

We play the Lions this week....hope to repeat last year's win.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Detroit Lions - Recap - November 24, 2013 - ESPN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay