Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2009, 12:52 PM

194 posts, read 492,095 times

Advertisements

Had a dream last night that Autotech had come back. Alas, it was only a dream. Anyone heard anything from him??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2009, 06:08 PM

5,406 posts, read 13,278,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by senoritacharlene View Post
Had a dream last night that Autotech had come back. Alas, it was only a dream. Anyone heard anything from him??
I hope he's okay. He hasn't posted since December.

Old 02-25-2009, 08:25 PM

130 posts, read 348,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by senoritacharlene View Post
That's funny, He was in my thoughts earlier today when I was on here. I wonder what happened to him? Where ever you are Autotech4dallas, your friends on the Texas appreciation thread miss you alot. We hope you are alright. Get back on here real soon!

Old 02-26-2009, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2happy View Post
That's funny, He was in my thoughts earlier today when I was on here. I wonder what happened to him? Where ever you are Autotech4dallas, your friends on the Texas appreciation thread miss you alot. We hope you are alright. Get back on here real soon!
That is funny. I agree with Canine*Castle... I hope he's alright!! Im worried! Come back Autotech! We miss u!! Is it possible to send out a virtual search party?

Old 02-26-2009, 01:07 PM

350 posts, read 1,117,717 times
Has anyone sent him a personal message?

Old 02-26-2009, 01:49 PM

130 posts, read 348,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momojojo View Post
Has anyone sent him a personal message?
Yes, I did and I think Senorita did as well...no response from him.

Old 02-27-2009, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2happy View Post
Yes, I did and I think Senorita did as well...no response from him.
Yes I did... NADA! I wanted to send him an email but there isnt one listed on his profile

Old 05-28-2009, 12:57 PM

Hello again fellow Texan-loving people! It has been a while since we have had any posts, and I was looking back over the thread, and then it dawned on me... I wonder how many of us have actually made some progress with their goals of getting to Texas...?

I know most who were looking to livein TX were hoping to get there by 2009/2010 - so what stages are you all at? Has anyone made it so far?

MissDaisy - did you manage to sell your house in CA yet? And TexasGirl@Heart - did you sell yours in PA?

2Happy - Are you any further towards having that Texan Christmas this year? KittyMoma?

Has anyone else made any positive steps towards living the dream yet? cubssoxfan? calimam? DiamondDee? TexasBound09? Texan in Virginia? momojojo? dweej?

I'd love to hear what stage everyone is at... I miss you guys... And Autotech... where are you? I really want to know if he's okay...

Old 05-29-2009, 09:24 AM

1,539 posts, read 3,191,662 times
Hello,
I know I'm not on your list, but I too am one who has plans of relocating to Texas in the next year or so! Just finishing up my paralegal certificate here in (awful) OC, California. I am originally from Anchorage, Alaska and since moving back there is not an option, Texas will be my new home!! Absolutely can't wait. We have our sights set on the DFW area. Can't wait to start a family there and have little Texans running around

Old 05-29-2009, 12:33 PM

1,061 posts, read 3,583,804 times
Hi Senorita Charlene! I just saw this thread got revived and thought I'd stop in to give an update. Am still feeling very nostalgic for TX (I miss you, Lone Star State!), but right now hubby has a pretty darn good job, and with the economy the way it is, we figure it's a bad idea to mess with that too much. *BUT* Texas is still very much on our minds and in our hearts, especially when I look at real-estate listings . We had been focusing on San Antonio mostly, but now have put Dallas back on our list (lots of friends from high school and college still there) and Houston is also an option (although the hurricane business does give me the heeby-jeebies).

We did take a fabulous spring break trip with our three kids to visit S.A. and had an absolute blast. Only made me miss her more....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas