Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2010, 10:18 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,199,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
if i can't use google maps to give examples, what else am i supposed to use? do you want me to come pick you up and drive you around houston?
Since you're going to be swinging through the 3rd Ward area; stop by and pick me up. My car is broke and I need to hit up HEB. I got you on gas money.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:18 AM

5,092 posts, read 8,843,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg817 View Post
All please Al Green is right on the money and one of the least bias poster on this forum...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....
not if you let htownlove tell it lol...

i was so tempted to go to the city vs. city forum and make a houston vs. atlanta thread for attractiveness, but i couldn't do that to my beloved houstonians .....i'm too good of a guy

Old 11-30-2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
Since you're going to be swinging through the 3rd Ward area; stop by and pick me up. My car is broke and I need to hit up HEB. I got you on gas money.
now with all that walking you do from TSU to downtown, you mean to tell me you can't walk to an HEB? lol

truth be told, despite how i'm portrayed in this thread, i always have an awesome time in houston, and i can't wait to get back. i was stuck in the suburbs this past visit and i wanted to go into the city so bad it drove me crazy

Old 11-30-2010, 10:24 AM

18,495 posts, read 32,933,707 times
Quote:
Yeah; I'm not really understanding why htown and stone are getting upset. Seriously......Houston isn't exactly an attractive city. I wouldn't say it's ugly, but attractiveness is not one of its strongest parts. But that's OK though because we make up for it in other areas.

It's not what's on the outside, but what's on the inside. That's all that counts.....
I am not upset. I said I had a big smile on my face earlier, it is still there.

I am not saying that the city doesn't have ugly parts, all cities do.
Al is acting like the city doesn't have attractive parts. That is what he refuses to admit.

Houston has many many attractive parts and if he knew the city he he would know that

Old 11-30-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
omg, don't tell me you shop at that Ghetto HEB on OST.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Yeah; I'm not really understanding why htown and stone are getting upset. Seriously......Houston isn't exactly an attractive city. I wouldn't say it's ugly, but attractiveness is not one of its strongest parts. But that's OK though because we make up for it in other areas.

It's not what's on the outside, but what's on the inside. That's all that counts.....
so true. and houston more than makes up for it with more character, diversity, and culture than many cities only dream of having

Old 11-30-2010, 10:27 AM

Quote:
now with all that walking you do from TSU to downtown, you mean to tell me you can't walk to an HEB? lol

truth be told, despite how i'm portrayed in this thread, i always have an awesome time in houston, and i can't wait to get back. i was stuck in the suburbs this past visit and i wanted to go into the city so bad it drove me crazy
The TSU is closer to HEB than to downtown.

in fact on the way to downtown he should pass a FiestaMart and a Randalls

Old 11-30-2010, 10:29 AM

Quote:
not if you let htownlove tell it lol...

i was so tempted to go to the city vs. city forum and make a houston vs. atlanta thread for attractiveness, but i couldn't do that to my beloved houstonians .....i'm too good of a guy
erm, you are talking to Kdogg here. he hates everything Houston related.

and I am not saying you are a bad guy, if you were I would never rep you. since I do then you are not that bad

Old 11-30-2010, 10:30 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,199,026 times
Quote:

It's too damn cold outside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
omg, don't tell me you shop at that Ghetto HEB on OST.
Unfortunately......brought some moldy bread with a bag of crushed potato chips last week from there.

I usually only shop there for snacks; when I'm actually buying groceries. I head out to Pearland.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
Al is acting like the city doesn't have attractive parts. That is what he refuses to admit.

Houston has many many attractive parts and if he knew the city he he would know that

Quote:
houston is a not-so-nice looking city with some nice areas/neighborhoods.
ahem, NEXT......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas