Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2011, 05:31 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
It's possible there were 2 men involved and moved around, I mean, anything is possible at this point. Just seems almost impossible to believe that 2 men are spotted carrying babies around in diapers in the middle of the night, the same night Baby Lisa goes missing. What are the odds???
Okay that clarifies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2011, 06:04 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,098,105 times
or the man could have been carrying a doll in hopes that people would see him to make Deb and Jer's abduction story more believable.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:00 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,969,066 times
I watched the video and it's not very clear. I hope the FBI has the equipment to get a better close up.

I just pray they find the baby soon.

Old 10-25-2011, 03:52 PM

If you listen to the newer videos of the parents and even the lawyers, you'll hear everyone use 'past tense' when talking about Lisa. The lawyer and parents have even said they're 'grieving'...

I've never heard the word grieving used unless someone has died.

Parents of missing children don't speak in past tense when talking about their missing children. As long as the child is still missing there's always hope that they can find that child alive. Lisa's parents have given up hope. Why? because they know she's dead and it's showing up in their choice of words when they speak. Even the lawyers use past tense language when speaking of Lisa.

Old 10-25-2011, 04:29 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,850,891 times
Yes, mother was asked why she wasn't speaking to any of the news media lately, and she said "because we're grieving"...and that choice of words kind of shocked everybody. Most parents of missing children will never admit for a second that they think their child is dead, they always talk about hope, we haven't given up, we'll never give up looking for her, etc. Have these parents even come on TV lately speaking to the kidnappers, begging them to bring her back home. I only heard it once back during the 1st few days of this case.

Something bothering me about the mystery man who was seen carrying a baby. He was ID'd as being all in white...why would anybody who was planning a kidnapping wear all white at night, which would make you stand out in the dark. I would think a kidnapper would wear very dark clothing. I wonder if there is a hospital or some other institution nearby where people wear all white as uniforms?

Old 10-25-2011, 07:52 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
If you listen to the newer videos of the parents and even the lawyers, you'll hear everyone use 'past tense' when talking about Lisa. The lawyer and parents have even said they're 'grieving'...

I've never heard the word grieving used unless someone has died.

Parents of missing children don't speak in past tense when talking about their missing children. As long as the child is still missing there's always hope that they can find that child alive. Lisa's parents have given up hope. Why? because they know she's dead and it's showing up in their choice of words when they speak. Even the lawyers use past tense language when speaking of Lisa.
They're keeping quiet until the medias off their case and they can spend the money from the sale of Lisa.

Old 10-25-2011, 09:27 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
Interesting points. I too, was quite shocked when the Mom said she was "greiving". I can't wrap my head around why the other kids are still in the home. The Mom has admitted to substance abuse, the baby is missing, those things make me feel like the other kids are at risk. Who knows? Maybe getting drunk all the time is the way this Mom operates.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:35 AM

Oh, I have no doubt this was "normal" in this household. I remember her comment in one interview..."people drink and then they black out". She was so matter of fact about it, "like this happens to everybody, doesn't it? People who are alcoholics think that everybody drinks like they do. One does not just all of a sudden one night drink 5-10 glasses of wine. The bf is definitely covering up her drinking problem, IMO. Blackouts are different than passing out. I know someone who drove home in a blackout and not remembered how they even got home.

Jane VM brought up a point last night that no one knows if the bf was working alone that night or with other people...it hasn't been confirmed. He could have left the Starbucks site at any time and come home to help her and then gone back to work to make sure he had an alibi. I think that night was one of chaos in the household. Course this is just one of a few theories on my part...

The removal of the 3 cell phones really doesn't make sense if it was an intruder. I wonder if they also had a land line phone?

Old 10-26-2011, 01:38 PM

Just saw on the news that the 2 stepbrothers will be re-interviewed this week and DNA will be taken. Wonder if this is roundable way of getting mother's DNA? I would think they already have DNA from Baby Lisa from hairbrush or something like that.

Old 10-26-2011, 02:13 PM

loveautumn..

from what i read they're taking dna samples from the boys in order to exclude their dna from any items the police found.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime