Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2011, 05:50 PM

22,663 posts, read 24,614,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Inspite of the baby Lisa sitings the nite of her disappearence, investigators
did a 17hr home search, if that doesn't generate a confession nothing will.

According to the Criminal Justice system, eye witness accounts are generally unreliable.
I suspect they have a LOT of evidence building up against T*tmom, just not enough to throw her in the slammer. But soon, something it going to turn up............wham............to jail T*tmom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 09:08 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,318,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by didee View Post
If my kid was missing, my horrific amount of stress would be due to that fact, and doing anything to find her would be goal #1. And as to "cops trying to trip you up, hoping to catch you in a lie", why would I worry about getting 'caught' if I was telling the truth? You can't catch someone in a lie if they are not lying.

I don't have police paranoia. I realize that some people inherently mistrust. But it would seem that concern for one's child would trump any worries one might have about oneself.

Their behaviors only make sense if they are hiding something.

I'm not paranoid either. I'm a realist. When I said "caught in a lie" I meant the cops taking what you say and twisting it around, trying to trip someone up. If you don't believe that happens, I have some land in beautiful, balmy Siberia to sell you.

The "horrific amount of stress" I mentioned is directly related to the missing child and why people do not remember details very clearly under that amount of distress.

Old 11-01-2011, 11:33 AM

5,139 posts, read 8,852,840 times
lots of new information over the weekend. Seems one of the people who saw man with baby has ID'd someone.

Lady with pink hair was interviewed by LE for 6 hours because her phone number was written on mother's hand, and someone called her cell phone around 8:30 pm the night of Baby Lisa went missing. She lives with 8 other people (drug/flop house?) and said she had the only cell phone which was used communally by everyone, she never answered the phone but someone apparently did. Her "ex" is the landscaper guy who was around that night fixing lawn sprinklers (in the late evening apparently), he is now in jail on burglary charges unrelated to this case....so he is a burglar! The dots are beginning to connect between the people in that house and what happened to Baby Lisa that night.

I think the 8:30 pm call might have been the call "OK, the kids are in bed, baby is asleep, we're all set to go with the plan"...just a humble theory on my part.

Old 11-01-2011, 01:20 PM

664 posts, read 1,028,309 times
I am so confused, did the lady with the pink hair say her cell# was written on Baby Lisa mother hand? How does she know this and what does Deb say to thus? I sorry, but this cell call has me so confused. I also thought the neighbor she was drinking with would have been very helpful. I wanted to belive the mother but now I am having second thoughts.

Old 11-01-2011, 02:14 PM

The police told the the lady with pink hair that her number was on Deb's hand...course they could be lying to get her to start sweating...no word from Deb about any of this. I would think cops would have seen a phone number written on her hand right away. I think LE knows alot more about this case but are keeping things under wraps for now, which is the right thing to do.

The neighbor seems to have holed up in her house and not speaking to anyone except LE I assume. There was some information about her husband that was weird too, but I can't remember what it was now...something about him coming back to the house that night (maybe they are separated/divorced).

Old 11-01-2011, 02:56 PM

664 posts, read 1,028,309 times
Thanks, this is really a strange case and the thought of that beautiful baby is missing is so awful. I pray someone has her. I can't think the worst at this time.

Old 11-01-2011, 04:00 PM

me too....I do think somebody has her. Most cases I don't feel that way at all, but with this one, I think there is a chance.

My really off the wall thought is that the parents were in such dire straits as far as money that they did it for publicity, hoping to get money from interviews, people sending them money, etc. The PI that was on HLN sort of hinted that the people involved were in it for "gain"...maybe collect the reward money. There's a whole bunch of people coming to the surface here who don't have any money and might dream up some crazy scheme to get some. Gosh, I remember the Jessica Lundsford abduction, creep had her right across the street from her house for many days. So I'm trying to keep an open mind...

Old 11-01-2011, 04:13 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,099,035 times
If you're talking about 'jersey' the homeless handyman, former boyfriend of pink haired girl, he's been cleared by LE. Also, Jersey was NOT the guy that witnesses picked out as the mystery man carrying baby. A local reporter said he wasnt' allowed to say who the mystery man was but that he wasnt' Jersey, and that it was someone already 'in the mix'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
lots of new information over the weekend. Seems one of the people who saw man with baby has ID'd someone.

Lady with pink hair was interviewed by LE for 6 hours because her phone number was written on mother's hand, and someone called her cell phone around 8:30 pm the night of Baby Lisa went missing. She lives with 8 other people (drug/flop house?) and said she had the only cell phone which was used communally by everyone, she never answered the phone but someone apparently did. Her "ex" is the landscaper guy who was around that night fixing lawn sprinklers (in the late evening apparently), he is now in jail on burglary charges unrelated to this case....so he is a burglar! The dots are beginning to connect between the people in that house and what happened to Baby Lisa that night.

I think the 8:30 pm call might have been the call "OK, the kids are in bed, baby is asleep, we're all set to go with the plan"...just a humble theory on my part.

Old 11-01-2011, 04:17 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,377,352 times
Interesting "defense" on the Mom's part..."what happened the night your baby went missing?" Answer: " I don't know, I was drunk". What time did you leave? Answer: "I don't know, I was drunk"...

Great. Why even bother to interview her...

Old 11-01-2011, 06:21 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,568,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
me too....I do think somebody has her. Most cases I don't feel that way at all, but with this one, I think there is a chance.
Agree, Baby Lisas out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime