Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2011, 07:16 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,565,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
They're very close to the truth now, very, very close. I suspect dumpy *otmom to get arrested and/or confess sometime next week.
Inspite of the baby Lisa sitings the nite of her disappearence, investigators
did a 17hr home search, if that doesn't generate a confession nothing will.

According to the Criminal Justice system, eye witness accounts are generally unreliable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2011, 07:34 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,098,548 times
Prayers offered for missing infant and family; mother says police accused her - KansasCity.com (http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/07/3192902/mother-of-missing-northland-baby.html - broken link)

Prayer vigil video for baby Lisa.. Notice mom's new red hair.. and the fact that neither one of them ever says her name. Jeremy even stumbles over the word 'her' when he talks about Lisa.

gads, I hate those people.

Old 10-23-2011, 08:43 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,610,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Inspite of the baby Lisa sitings the nite of her disappearence, investigators
did a 17hr home search, if that doesn't generate a confession nothing will.

According to the Criminal Justice system, eye witness accounts are generally unreliable.

Watch..........they are very close to the truth...................*otmom is going down next week............she either spills her guts or they have enough to lock her up.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:36 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,200,867 times
Quote:
Bradley admitted in several interviews Monday she drank between 5 and 10 glasses of wine Oct. 3,[LEFT]
Read more: New Video May Support Claim By Parents That Missouri Baby Lisa Irwin Was Abducted | Fox News
[/LEFT]
Between 5 and 10? Big spread there. I don't see how anyone could drink that much and give
proper attention to a puppy....much less a baby.

Old 10-24-2011, 10:47 AM

5,139 posts, read 8,852,035 times
I saw the video last night on the news of a man walking along the highway by the gas station supposedly carrying a baby although I don't see how one could tell what he was carrying because the camera was pretty far away. This also goes along with the two people who said they saw a man walking in the middle of the night with a baby in diapers. What do you think...wonder why they didn't call the cops if they saw a stranger carrying a baby in only a diaper in the middle of the night???

Old 10-24-2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
I saw the video last night on the news of a man walking along the highway by the gas station supposedly carrying a baby although I don't see how one could tell what he was carrying because the camera was pretty far away. This also goes along with the two people who said they saw a man walking in the middle of the night with a baby in diapers. What do you think...wonder why they didn't call the cops if they saw a stranger carrying a baby in only a diaper in the middle of the night???
These people did inform the police, they've sat on the information and continued to pursue the family.

They feel that eyewitness accounts are unrelieable.

Old 10-24-2011, 12:50 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,098,548 times
The couple who claim they saw the man carrying the baby called the police the following morning, and the guy on the motorcycle called police a week after he saw it.

Old 10-24-2011, 04:38 PM

So, per these reports, the first sighting of this man was at 2:30 am (coming out of wooded area), the second sighting at 4 am, just around the time the baby's father was coming home from work. The cops say the timeline doesn't work because if the child was abducted around midnight, then that man stayed in the near vicinity for at least 4 hours, walking out in the open with a child...they say that doesn't fit with typical abductions where the abductor gets as far away from the crime scene as quickly as possible.

I hate to think about this but the timeline could work, this creep could have taken the baby in the woods for several hours, taken her clothes off (except for diaper) and when the man and baby were sighted she could have already been dead, hence no worries about the baby being cold (note - nobody said the child was crying which a sick, cold child with a stranger would normally do, which makes me think even more than she had already been killed). It makes me sick, but it could have happened this way. This is making me very sad, there's no really good outcome here no matter who did it.

Old 10-24-2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
So, per these reports, the first sighting of this man was at 2:30 am (coming out of wooded area), the second sighting at 4 am, just around the time the baby's father was coming home from work. The cops say the timeline doesn't work because if the child was abducted around midnight, then that man stayed in the near vicinity for at least 4 hours, walking out in the open with a child...they say that doesn't fit with typical abductions where the abductor gets as far away from the crime scene as quickly as possible.

I hate to think about this but the timeline could work, this creep could have taken the baby in the woods for several hours, taken her clothes off (except for diaper) and when the man and baby were sighted she could have already been dead, hence no worries about the baby being cold (note - nobody said the child was crying which a sick, cold child with a stranger would normally do, which makes me think even more than she had already been killed). It makes me sick, but it could have happened this way. This is making me very sad, there's no really good outcome here no matter who did it.
I had trouble following where you were going with this post.

The first sighting was 12:30 am, the next 4am, 3-4 miles from the first sighting, according to HLN. They both carried babies in diapers, no jacket, sweater, however, the discription of the 2 men differ.

Old 10-24-2011, 05:26 PM

It's possible there were 2 men involved and moved around, I mean, anything is possible at this point. Just seems almost impossible to believe that 2 men are spotted carrying babies around in diapers in the middle of the night, the same night Baby Lisa goes missing. What are the odds???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime