Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 08:53 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,568,138 times

Advertisements

Theres a reason Debra Bradleys attorneys are steering her from making anymore statements.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2011, 09:05 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,652,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I hope i am not delusional on this case. Think i heard this morning on some newstation, that the parents were ruled out for being guilty.

Did anyone else hear a story as this on tv or in the newspapes.

Something about a phone call proves their innocence, did anyone else hear this story.

I feel so saddened for this little innocent princess. I too feel this little doll is dead or has been for sometime now.
What i pray for is the this darling little girl, rest in peace, if she has passed, and that her killer or killers are found.

And if they do find out who did this, i hope they freaking throw away the key after they find them guilty.
Yes you heard correctly, except the spin came from their attorney and not law enforcement. They are just hoping against hope.

Old 11-14-2011, 10:01 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,903,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I hope i am not delusional on this case. Think i heard this morning on some newstation, that the parents were ruled out for being guilty.... Something about a phone call proves their innocence, did anyone else hear this story...
See other post discussing details. However, in no way does it prove neither innocence nor guilt at this point, it merely complicates the story. It may indeed be evidence of their guilt (mother making desperate drunken calls after she caused the child's death). I find it significant that the mothers phone was used, not the fathers.

Remember alot of this stuff that is coming out are likely to be red herrings - and distract from the truth of what happened to this little girl. Fuzzy gas station pictures of a white blob that people interpret as a person carrying a baby (frankly I have no idea how that can possibly be interpreted as such in a million years, it takes quiet a leap), phones and phone calls, friends coming over and leaving, other vague witness accounts. There is only one truth. Some of these may prove to be relevant, but my guess is most of these will have absolutely no bearing to the case.

Last edited by Dd714; 11-14-2011 at 10:10 AM..

Old 11-14-2011, 02:12 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,971,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
there has been something about one of the stolen phones and a call. I believe that they tracked this gal down, that her boyfriend had called her from the stolen phone. Not sure what else came of that. I better go yahoo...
The phone number called from one of the Irwin's stolen phones was to Megan Wright. This woman who received the call created her own Facebook public figure page in an effort to defend herself.

LEO tracked Megan Wright down and she doesn't know the Irwins. She never heard of them.

I thought the phones the Irwins said were stolen had been cut off due to non-payment.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Megan...57096327722971

You have to go back several pages to the conversations with Megan Wright regarding the phone call. She hasn't been online in a few days she said she was moving and would be away from the internet but would return.

Old 11-14-2011, 03:15 PM

From Reporter to Private Investigator: Megan Wright: In Her Own Words

The story Megan Wright tells about the phone.

Rugen: What time was that phone call made to your phone? I heard once 8:30 p.m. and then I heard 2:30 a.m.

Wright: I'm not sure exactly. When I got my phone back, my call log was deleted along with my messages. At first the police said around 8:00 pm, but later I was told it was more like 2:30 on the morning of the 4th.

Rugen: I saw your interview. Dane had the phone?

Wright: From what I was told by everyone upstairs [where my phone was].

Rugen: Your roomies?

Wright: Yes.

Rugen: Do you know why he took it with him?

Wright: Well, now ex roomies. Why he took it with him?

Rugen: Oh he didnt take it with him he just used it? It’s a bit confusing. Dane had the phone. Shane is the new person that was on the Bradley front porch?

Last edited by virgode; 11-14-2011 at 03:24 PM..

Old 11-14-2011, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I thought the phones the Irwins said were stolen had been cut off due to non-payment.

Guess you missed my earlier post...here it is again. Seems Debra Bradley didn't tell the truth about the cell phones either.

Statement Analysis
Later Friday, Picerno, citing information from the FBI, provided details about calls involving family cellphones reported stolen on the night of Lisa’s disappearance.
Speaking on Fox News Channel’s “America Live With Megyn Kelly,” Picerno said that a call was placed from one of the family’s cellphones at 11:57 p.m. on Oct. 3. That call went to the phone of a Northland woman named Megan Wright.
Wright has said that someone else had her phone that night and that she does not know Bradley or Irwin.
The records also show that someone tried to access the voice mail and Internet browser on Bradley’s phone between 3:17 and 3:32 a.m. on Oct. 4, Picerno said. The activity took place one-fifth to one-third of a mile from the family’s home, he said

Please note that Deborah Bradley reported these phones were shut off due to non payment, yet the 'kidnapper' stole them to "keep us from calling 911."

Old 11-14-2011, 05:08 PM

1,424 posts, read 5,338,739 times
This is a very convoluted, complex case with tons of confusing things being said by a huge case of characters. The one constant is that law enforcement and other authorities are not talking.

To answer your question, NO, Bradley and Irwin have not been cleared. However, the defense team has become active in a media campaign to spin info, and that's what you heard.

Old 11-14-2011, 05:50 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,377,352 times
I think that they can get copies of text messages from cell phone provider servers. I read that some place.

This is a strange case.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:45 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,971,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I think that they can get copies of text messages from cell phone provider servers. I read that some place.

This is a strange case.
It sure is and there is so many involved and so many different stories each have told and changed.

Old 11-20-2011, 03:27 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,112,746 times
So what is the current opinion of what happened to this baby?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime