Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2013, 07:32 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,644,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blonde_blues View Post
I have just started following this and one big glaring question for me is how did this little woman drag a dead man around like that? I am beginning to believe she had to have had help. Surely she couldn't have been that strong! Another question is WHY did she drag him around? Why didn't she leave him where she killed him? It's very puzzling to me and as much as I've searched, I haven't heard on tv or online anyone comment about this. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this?
Good question, maybe she was trying to hide the body from his roommates, and give herself more time to get out of town.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:36 AM

2 posts, read 4,411 times
That's a possibility....the room mates are another mystery. Wasn't his car there? Didn't he have a dog running around? Why did they not realize that with his car there, no one taking care of the dog and not seeing him for days (not to mention the smell!) that something was very wrong??

Maybe one of the room mates were in on it?

Old 03-05-2013, 09:10 AM

1,539 posts, read 1,558,694 times
Quote:
That's a possibility....the room mates are another mystery. Wasn't his car there? Didn't he have a dog running around? Why did they not realize that with his car there, no one taking care of the dog and not seeing him for days (not to mention the smell!) that something was very wrong??

Maybe one of the room mates were in on it?
[LEFT] Zach Billings also stated that he did the laundry on Sat.June 7, then when asked again he changed it to Wed June 4.[/LEFT]
In a follow-up interview he then stated he wasn’t positive he’d done the laundry on Tues. morning… but went on to say the clothing found in the washing machine was either TA’s or Enrique’s because TA “would never wash his whites with colors”.
He knows a lot more than he’s letting on. I actually think he intended to do the laundry on the 7th… he saw all the stuff in the machine… then he went into the bedroom & bathroom
to investigate… hence the shoe impression found on the tiled floor in the bathroom. Kept it quiet even though he knew about the death before anybody not directly involved.

[spoiler][spoiler]

Last edited by trinity1111; 03-05-2013 at 09:26 AM..

Old 03-05-2013, 10:05 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,166,769 times
My goodness, some of the speculation in this thread is far fetched. Jodi would never have hesitated in throwing his roommates under the bus if any of them had been involved in the slightest. Travis was supposed to be in Cancun as far as they knew. She acted alone.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:08 AM

78,366 posts, read 60,556,941 times
I find the continued mentioning of pedophilia in this thread based upon the testimony of a proven liar to be fairly obnoxious and in all likelihood religious axe-grinding.

Gee people, way to kick the dead guy while he is unable to defend himself.

What's next? Rape threads where we talk about the victim being "promiscuous" or aping her rapist claiming they actually paid her for sex and hence it was just prostitution?

Ewwwwww. This thread is like treading water in a cess pool at times.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:18 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,166,769 times
I think Jodi added the pedo angle to her ridiculous self-defense theory simply because she knew it would upset his family. She sent them an 18-page letter after his death and sent irises to his grandmother with a note stating "Travis always wanted to have a daughter named Iris," or words to that effect. She wants them to suffer just as much as she wanted him to suffer. Where is the evidence? She claims she saw him with a printed photo of a child on one occasion - absolutely ridiculous, what pedo is going to print pictures from their computer if they live with other people? And where did those pictures go since nothing was found in his home to support her allegation? I'm sure even she didn't expect anyone else to believe her ridiculous lies but apparently there are a lot of gullible people following the trial. Hopefully none of them are on the jury.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:47 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,825,964 times
What is going on with the criminal justice system??? This woman has killed another person, lied, changed her story a number of times, made herself out to look like the victim and it's nothing more than a big game to her! She's biding her time at the expense of the taxpayers. Get rid of her!!!!

Old 03-05-2013, 10:50 AM

3,955 posts, read 7,197,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
What is going on with the criminal justice system??? This woman has killed another person, lied, changed her story a number of times, made herself out to look like the victim and it's nothing more than a big game to her! She's biding her time at the expense of the taxpayers. Get rid of her!!!!
She'll be found guilty. Her lawyers are just trying to save her from the DP.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:18 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,644,605 times
One of Nurmi's mid sentence pauses was so long, that I was able to recite 7 Mississippi's out loud! He just drones on, and wastes the court's time. Of course after he finally finishes asking a question, HLN goes to a commercerial break. So annoying.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:48 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,807,239 times
Quote:
I have just started following this and one big glaring question for me is how did this little woman drag a dead man around like that? I am beginning to believe she had to have had help. Surely she couldn't have been that strong! Another question is WHY did she drag him around? Why didn't she leave him where she killed him? It's very puzzling to me and as much as I've searched, I haven't heard on tv or online anyone comment about this. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this?
Travis's body was nude, wet, and bloody. It would have easily been pulled across a tile floor because there would have been no friction. Remember, there is a photo of Jodi pulling the body as well. Putting the body in the shower would have been a matter of lifting each limb separately over the low shower guard as evidenced by the skewed position that the body was found in the shower.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime