Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2013, 07:05 PM

2 posts, read 3,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMichele View Post
I do think that they are watching and waiting. I think at this time there is more than enough information for them to question Hannah.

I suspect she has been given the white glove treatment thus far so that she can grieve. But she isn't even doing that. Now that her mother and brother are buried I expect to see her arrested soon.
I have seen several people say that, both here and in comments on news articles but I read where the investigation is "winding down". You and I and a whole lot of other people think they should be looking into Hannah, and especially the deal with the used condoms.

So, I wonder how we can find out more, and how we could find out if they are investigating or not?

I believe DiMaggio killed the lady and the son, but that's just a suspcion and it seems like they went in and had a trial, a sentencing, and an execution all wrapping into one when they went and killed DiMaggio.

If it were to come out that he was not a kidnapper that would reflect poorly on the SD so they probably wont to stamp "Case Closed" on this and call it solved and over with.
I personally think the are not watching her, or looking into her, or anything else at all to do with the case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2013, 07:21 PM
pll

1,112 posts, read 2,486,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngirlatheart View Post
Here's a photo she posted that was taken the day of the funeral.

Yes, HannahStrong indeed.

Unbelievable. She doesn't looking like she is grieving at all.

Old 08-26-2013, 07:42 PM

226 posts, read 312,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry10 View Post
Lemme paraphrase for you -- if my sister knew that you had murdered her brother -- she would have opened your head in two like a watermelon. You wouldn't dare get within 500 feet of her.

What's this "we're in trouble now" that Hannah said when she met the people in Idaho who reported them?

I didn't say she witnessed the murders. But she knew. 1 week sharing a tent with the killer?! She had no opportunities?

She said she doesn't remember saying we're in trouble now. Very convenient Hannah.

Old 08-26-2013, 07:54 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL-Rodney View Post
I have seen several people say that, both here and in comments on news articles but I read where the investigation is "winding down". You and I and a whole lot of other people think they should be looking into Hannah, and especially the deal with the used condoms.

So, I wonder how we can find out more, and how we could find out if they are investigating or not?

I believe DiMaggio killed the lady and the son, but that's just a suspcion and it seems like they went in and had a trial, a sentencing, and an execution all wrapping into one when they went and killed DiMaggio.

If it were to come out that he was not a kidnapper that would reflect poorly on the SD so they probably wont to stamp "Case Closed" on this and call it solved and over with.
I personally think the are not watching her, or looking into her, or anything else at all to do with the case.
Only suspicion? Goodness..you poor thing.

Sick Uncle Jim killed Hannahs mother and brother and you want the 411 on used condoms. Read between the lines Rodney.... Uncle Jim and Hannahs mother. They're both dead ...LE and the FBI don't have report the seedy details.

Old 08-26-2013, 08:01 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,207,988 times
I have followed this story very closely, and to be honest never read that "used condoms" were found. I have read "condoms" were found at his home, without the adjective "used." Anyone has a link?

Old 08-26-2013, 08:09 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
I have followed this story very closely, and to be honest never read that "used condoms" were found. I have read "condoms" were found at his home, without the adjective "used." Anyone has a link?

Used condoms survived the blaze while remains of two people didn't??

I'll dig up the link they were found in the mothers car.

Old 08-26-2013, 08:15 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,207,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
IIRC later that was corrected to say "2 condoms were found in DiMaggio's home."

Understandibly, in a crime, used condom would be important clue. Unused condom is probably meaningless.

Old 08-26-2013, 09:00 PM

447 posts, read 1,044,642 times
Quote:
Only suspicion? Goodness..you poor thing.

Uncle Jim and Hannahs mother. They're both dead ...LE and the FBI don't have report the seedy details.
Actually the mothers uncle and brother and Jim's family have lots of unanswered questions and have been vocal in calling for more investigation/answers.

Those answers may not be made public, but they need to be answered.

Old 08-26-2013, 09:41 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Quote:
When I was an 8-year boy, my teenage sister would rip your eyes out to protect me. And I didn't get particularly well with her, and we fought often.

My 15-year old daughter would also rip your eyes out if you got near her 7-year sibling. I know many teenagers, and none of them is different. Sure, some of them got problems in their families. But when it comes to their little brother or sister, they would defend them with their lives. Hannah's brother, Ethan, 8-year old innocent little boy gets slaughtered by uncle Jim. Upper half of his body was not found. Yet this girl did not move a finger. No feelings post-death. And she calls herself a victim? The true victims in this case are Ethan and Christina.
I know! She said, "I wish I did more to save them." More?

She did NOTHING. She didn't have a bruise or scratch on her when she was found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyLuvsToTravel View Post
Just wondering... if DiMaggio picked her up after Cheer Practice, where did they go? Weren't they supposed to all meet at his place and then Go-Karting? If so, how did he convince her to go camping? "Your Mom said it's ok if just you and me go camping instead of all of us going Go-Karting" ??? Didn't she in all that time of driving, ask to call her Mom?
She was at his house when the murders happened.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:25 PM

1,370 posts, read 2,182,602 times
This is a link to the search warrant for DiMaggio's house: http://media.nbcbayarea.com/document...ioWarrant2.pdf

After page 12 of the warrant, there are Receipt and Inventory sheets attached - the "two used condoms" is on the 6th page of those Receipts, third from the bottom of the list.

Quote:
The items from Christina's car are on the 9th (last) Receipt - marked at the top "Vehicle R/O Christina Anderson". The used condoms were not found in the car. "(1) DNA swab kit" is listed as being found there, but as I posted in an earlier link, police verified that the swab kit was being used by the police and was not an item removed from the crime scene: //www.city-data.com/forum/31020165-post151.html

Last edited by C2ShiningC; 08-26-2013 at 10:34 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime