Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 12:29 AM

411 posts, read 901,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
The third suspect,the driver,is WHITE.

A blind person can see that.
He isn't mixed,clearly he is white.

AND THE KID's MIDDLE NAME IS "DEWAYNE"!!!! white people do not name their son DUHwayne. come on open your freaking eyes! I swear liberals always have their head up their backsides.

Old 08-31-2013, 02:23 AM

199 posts, read 400,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwashingtonkid View Post
I love this idea. Maybe after they are beaten, raped, and robbed they will wise up.
I doubt it. They'll just blame themselves for not approaching the thugs in a more culturally sensitive manner.

Old 08-31-2013, 02:43 AM

259,024 posts, read 90,595,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
Who do we blame? - the National Rifle Association (NRA) for making it FAR too easy to obtain guns.
I strongly disagree. I grew up with a house full of guns as did my neighbors. We didn't shoot people. Things started changing people in the 60's for the worse. People changed. Guns were much more plentiful then and good surplus army rifles were about $12 in a Sears and Roebuck catalog. It's time to put the blame on the people. It's time to blame political correctness. It's time to blame bleeding heart liberals who are more interested in protecting the guilty than putting them where they belong. It's to easy for slick lawyers to get know killers off than it is to buy guns. And on top of everything else Hollywood glorifies killing in movies. Now where do you suppose these killers get the ideas?

Old 08-31-2013, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
I strongly disagree. I grew up with a house full of guns as did my neighbors. We didn't shoot people. Things started changing people in the 60's for the worse. People changed. Guns were much more plentiful then and good surplus army rifles were about $12 in a Sears and Roebuck catalog. It's time to put the blame on the people. It's time to blame political correctness. It's time to blame bleeding heart liberals who are more interested in protecting the guilty than putting them where they belong. It's to easy for slick lawyers to get know killers off than it is to buy guns. And on top of everything else Hollywood glorifies killing in movies. Now where do you suppose these killers get the ideas?
I agree with all of this. however, I find that the hip hop and rap culture has really dumbed down young African Americans more than Hollywood has. Remember that there are rappers out there that fully support and advocate violence and other law breaking endeavors. Many black youths are merely sheep in this multi billion dollar industry. Too stupid to know better.

Old 08-31-2013, 04:35 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
If the 60's were SO peaceful,then why was there more crime then rather than now?
Its much safer now than it was in the 60's.
Plus,this generation is more tolerant.

Old 08-31-2013, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwashingtonkid View Post
AND THE KID's MIDDLE NAME IS "DEWAYNE"!!!! white people do not name their son DUHwayne. come on open your freaking eyes! I swear liberals always have their head up their backsides.
You are VERY ignorant.
White do name their sons Dewayne. Since when is a name confined to a race?

Remember the president,Dwight Eisenhower?
Dwight seems like a ghetto name,doesn't it?

I know white Latisha's(its actually Italian)Luticia,Leticia, whatever.

Whatever the name,the boy IS CLEARLY white.
He looks white,for goodness sake.
He has blond hair,and it appears to be green eyes.
He looks like he has ancestors from southern Europe.
Maybe that's just me with my Nj upbringing,but I see whites that look like him all the time.

Old 08-31-2013, 05:31 AM

Quote:
You are VERY ignorant.
White do name their sons Dewayne. Since when is a name confined to a race?

Remember the president,Dwight Eisenhower?
Dwight seems like a ghetto name,doesn't it?

I know white Latisha's(its actually Italian)Luticia,Leticia, whatever.

Whatever the name,the boy IS CLEARLY white.
He looks white,for goodness sake.
He has blond hair,and it appears to be green eyes.
He looks like he has ancestors from southern Europe.
Maybe that's just me with my Nj upbringing,but I see whites that look like him all the time.
like I said. open your eyes. The kid is bi-racial. and yeah there are plenty of white Dwights in this country. but there are no white duhwaynes. have you never seen a bi-racial person?

Last edited by fortwashingtonkid; 08-31-2013 at 05:42 AM..

Old 08-31-2013, 07:19 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
If the 60's were SO peaceful,then why was there more crime then rather than now?
Its much safer now than it was in the 60's.
Plus,this generation is more tolerant.
I carried my rifle to school on the school bus for four years back in the 60's. I started carrying it when I was twelve. I shot on the HS rifle team. There was never and incident in school. We had a far better safety record on the rifle team than any other sport.

We had only one murder in our County that we talked about for decades. Some of us still talk about it!

Today there are murders all of the time. Of course our population has grown. It is hard to compare apples and oranges.

The big difference between then and now is personal responsibility. It is a term that is hardly ever used today. Back then in HS; everything was our responsibility (whether we were responsible or not). Treating my rifle in a safe manner was my responsibility. I had the key for my gun case in my pocket while transporting my rifle to the HS armory. I knew that it was a privilege to shoot on my HS rifle team. I also was aware that my weapon, combined with my accuracy, was very lethal (even though it was only a .22). I had disagreements with others in HS - but would never use my weapon for self defense. I wanted to stay on our rifle team and it was my responsibility.

Old 08-31-2013, 07:56 AM

Maybe your county was low crime,but it doesn't change the fact that crime was higher in the 60's,and this even when there more 2 parent family homes.

Old 08-31-2013, 02:46 PM

199 posts, read 400,522 times
Quote:
Maybe your county was low crime,but it doesn't change the fact that crime was higher in the 60's,and this even when there more 2 parent family homes.
Do you ever post references or are you content with just pulling claims out of your a&& in order to prop up your liberal agenda?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime