Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2016, 11:20 AM

104 posts, read 110,074 times

Advertisements

Thanks everyone. Yes, I am also happy with the Jessica Chambers case arrest. Virgode, wasn't the recent full moon in Virgo all about this?
Full Moon 22 February 2016 Release Your Anger – Astrology King
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2016, 11:23 AM

P.S. In case you didn't see this report. MS was hiding in the neighbor's back yard when arrested. Apparently she confirms the previous rumors that he would be found standing under people's veranda or lanai. Neighbors react to the arrest of Mark Sievers - Fox 4 Now WFTX Fort Myers/Cape Coral

Old 02-27-2016, 11:28 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,651,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianSoda View Post
I hadn't heard! Yes! Yes! FINALLY!!

Old 02-27-2016, 02:56 PM

2,525 posts, read 2,079,430 times
Yay!! It's time!

Old 02-27-2016, 05:09 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,582,849 times
Quote:
P.S. In case you didn't see this report. MS was hiding in the neighbor's back yard when arrested. Apparently she confirms the previous rumors that he would be found standing under people's veranda or lanai. Neighbors react to the arrest of Mark Sievers - Fox 4 Now WFTX Fort Myers/Cape Coral
Sick...voyuer and peeping tom tip of the iceberg; after some thought...reality of seeing dad arrested might not be such a bad thing, they've got a story too.

Old 02-28-2016, 11:28 AM

2,438 posts, read 2,814,824 times
Quote:

from that article.-- "They said he was in the back of my house," Mark's next-door-neighbor, Kimberly Torres, said. "He jumped the fence."

Torres said Mark would often linger near her house, looking in the windows."Very relieved. I feel like I can come back outside and have my nightly cup of coffee without thinking that he's going to come in the porch like he has done several times," Torres said.
"It means that I can sleep better at night," Torres' mom, Donetta Contreras, said.
Another neighbor, Anna Villareal, said the neighborhood was celebrating.
"It's a great feeling for everybody in the neighborhood. People were cheering when they put him out," she said.
Documents released months ago alleged Mark Sievers paid the two men arrested in Teresa's murder, Wayne Wright and Jimmy Rodgers, to kill Teresa with a hammer.
But neighbors said they always thought Mark was the mastermind of the crime.
"Stone face is pretty much the word to use for him," Villareal said.
"He's just always gave me that funny, funny feeling," Torres said.

(The above is pretty creepy)

Old 02-29-2016, 05:17 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,872,275 times
I am so proud of the Lee County Sheriff and his department for the outcome of this case so far. I knew they were working hard on it, behind the scenes, and wanted to get a solid case against him before making the arrest. All of us on here knew he had to be involved, it was as obvious as the nose on our face. They just didn't want to botch the investigation and see him walk on flimsy evidence.

Good job Sheriff and all involved !

I feel so sorry for those poor little girls though.

Don

Old 03-04-2016, 06:45 AM

Seivers gets supervised phone visits with daughters. The girls are currently living with a family friend with plans to put them in school. Clip says Teresas 'partner' was present among relatives attending family court hearing; however, a name wasn't given, I'm assuming Lenka Spiska??

Families come together as Sievers' daughters' future decided - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

Lenka Spiska comes out of the woodwork speaking with detectives about Teresa' "addictions". She paints a picture as 'unstable', imo.
Audio Recording

Sievers: Lenka Spiska speaks to detectives about Teresa's addictions

Old 03-04-2016, 08:50 AM

The seven DVDs of public records show investigator interviews with members of the Sievers family, friends, co-workers and other connected to the case. Documents show more than 80 individuals have been or will be interviewed by investigators for the trial.

Bonnie Sievers
Frank Pais
Angela Wright
Taylor Shomaker
Daniele Berardelli
Lenka Spiska
Annie Lisa

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...cide/79768580/

What to know about Sievers murder suspect's deleted Facebook

Last edited by virgode; 03-04-2016 at 09:03 AM..

Old 03-04-2016, 10:24 AM

Thank you virgode. Wow, I guess JRR didn't realize that his mentor CWW and MS were two of the biggest welfare frauds out there. MS the parasite on Teresa and CWW with his fake claim of fibromyalgia. You simply cannot ride in a car for as many hours and trips that he took plus build a deck for someone and what ever else he was up to if you suffer from fibromyalgia. I have listened to almost all the interviews or read them. The one I have not been able to find is Daniele Berardelli. Do you or anyone else have a link to that you could provide me with? Thanks.

Oh, yes, re: Miss Perfect-She's not addicted to opportunism. (sarcasm)

Pot? An addiction? Teresa my have been a little OCD, but I'm surprized she wasn't a complete basket case living with the Vampire Mark, who was siphoning her dry on every level. Bottom line is she wouldn't leave her kids. She had entrusted him to pull his weight in the marriage and the business and he did neither and instead abused her trust and betrayed her unendingly. Have you read the interview of Carrie Kaine? Mark's former friend since they were teenagers. She has exponentially more intuition than LS, whom I still regard as a fake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime