Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2016, 12:47 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,650,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianSoda View Post
etersch2015,yes, I am aware of the CK interview because I'm the one that dug around at websleuths to find it then brought it over here, unless you saw it somewhere else. We still only have the word of Mark through the interview of CK. Then we have the word of AW, who has changed her story about the whereabouts of her husband CWW several times. Then we have the word of LS who said something to the effect that Teresa entertained the idea of other men but gave no proof of her going through with it. And of course we don't have Teresa here to confirm any of this.
Then we have the doctor from Costa Mesa who was interested in Teresa, but she made it clear she was in a committed relationship. I still don't see any proof. I remember it being mentioned by the press but I have never seen a direct link from law enforcement that there was confirmation from outside sources that both were having affairs.
This is the link I am providing to back up what the doctor from Costa Mesa said. 20 hours of video, audio released in Sievers homicide
Thank you once again, ItalianSoda. I wish I could rep you more.

From that link:
Quote:
n a July 2 interview, Lenka Spiska — business partner of Teresa Sievers — told authorities her friend was depressed.

"She lived on the edge every single way and she was trying to change it," Spiska said.

She also told investigators Mark Sievers drove his wife crazy.
So why did Lenka and Mark set up GoFundMe almost immediately? That still seems weird to me. If I were Lenka's husband, I would have told her that was inappropriate. But maybe he didn't care either.

All these dingy people of such questionable character surrounding her...just gets sicker every time I catch a link to a new video.
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2016, 03:15 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,576,699 times
Its not strange LS avoids and side steps the original question....its intentional deflecting jumping directly to (obvious as she puts it) non-existent addictions..... depression scripts in Marks name to cover paper trails, sexual orientation, poor body image or hush- hush pot, before saying.... He drove her crazy. No, he killed her self esteem and self image before driving her crazy.

And this woman identifies medical conditions....really?

Why wasn't his original question answered; a red flag imo, just answer his question Lenka. I'll paraphrase what LE asked; Were they involved in anything out of the ordinary, different partners, relationships outside of the marriage?

I.m not quite sure what they're trying to establish; possibly Lenka and husbands connection or just Lenka??

Sievers: Lenka Spiska speaks to detectives about Teresa's addictions

Last edited by virgode; 03-09-2016 at 03:27 PM..

Old 03-09-2016, 05:41 PM

Quote:

From Websleuths: Teresa's friend who goes by the name Amazon Rain says toxicology report (which you can find at this site) proves Teresa had no pot or anti-depressants in her system.

Dr. Sievers autopsy report ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION*** - Page 3.
Page 5 in this link interesting; contributors discuss differences in Spiskas first LE interview, sympathizing with MS.

Old 03-09-2016, 06:41 PM

104 posts, read 110,053 times
You are welcome Tobiashen Virgode, I agree about LS slippery answer to the detective's question re: outside partners. Teresa was a beautiful woman and probably many men found her attractive-body, soul and brains. Mark Sievers' history is one of waste. In my opinion he's a psychopath and the psychopath enjoys wearing a victim down out of pure evil gratification. No matter what Teresa did, she was never going to be good enough. Because psychopaths aren't interested in relationships. They are not interested in "nice." They are only interested in control.

Old 03-09-2016, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Its not strange LS avoids and side steps the original question....its intentional deflecting jumping directly to (obvious as she puts it) non-existent addictions..... depression scripts in Marks name to cover paper trails, sexual orientation, poor body image or hush- hush pot, before saying.... He drove her crazy. No, he killed her self esteem and self image before driving her crazy.

And this woman identifies medical conditions....really?

Why wasn't his original question answered; a red flag imo, just answer his question Lenka. I'll paraphrase what LE asked; Were they involved in anything out of the ordinary, different partners, relationships outside of the marriage?

I.m not quite sure what they're trying to establish; possibly Lenka and husbands connection or just Lenka??

Sievers: Lenka Spiska speaks to detectives about Teresa's addictions
You're absolutely right -- it worked, because I didn't realize she didn't answer the question, either.
I hope they're still keeping her on their radar; anyone who says someone "died big" is just off unbalanced to me. Remember this? Her calm, everyday demeanor really came across as fake to me then, and it does now. Where is her grief for her "Mother Teresa?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cds6SW6r4eA

Old 03-10-2016, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
You're absolutely right -- it worked, because I didn't realize she didn't answer the question, either.
I hope they're still keeping her on their radar; anyone who says someone "died big" is just off unbalanced to me. Remember this? Her calm, everyday demeanor really came across as fake to me then, and it does now. Where is her grief for her "Mother Teresa?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cds6SW6r4eA
Another red flag for LS, the list grows. Brushed off the video above; English isn't her first language.

On one hand, heres a husband crying hysterically in the front yard with Annie Lisa, before ever being informed of Teresas death? And Spiska, no grief; how do you grieve when essentially theres no empathy. I've never heard 'dying in a big way', a euphemism or metaphor ? If anything, an opportunity to assert a status of public figure.

Seance and channeling, more jaw dropping convervsation.

Old 03-10-2016, 06:02 PM

104 posts, read 110,053 times
I don't think people are aware that LS has been around for at least 22 years, so I'm not giving her the "I don't understand English" card. I think I put this up in one of my first posts. Her then husband L. Sunnerson. A big game hunting business (which I abhor). You can see she was already jumping on opportunities. Somebody I see as a chessboard piece. IMO, using a situation to your benefit and being an opportunist are two different things. Flashback Friday

Old 03-11-2016, 03:01 AM

Quote:
I don't think people are aware that LS has been around for at least 22 years, so I'm not giving her the "I don't understand English" card. I think I put this up in one of my first posts. Her then husband L. Sunnerson. A big game hunting business (which I abhor). You can see she was already jumping on opportunities. Somebody I see as a chessboard piece. IMO, using a situation to your benefit and being an opportunist are two different things. Flashback Friday
Not knowing the background we have now, gave her benefit of the doubt on that one. Yeah, after 22 yrs shes got a grasp on English language and whats appropriate as a spokeperson after her business partner/friends brutal murder. It all speaks for itself.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:19 AM

2,438 posts, read 2,813,419 times
Quote:
Using YOUR ( TS's) situation for HER benefit, ( milk and cookies to the already existing form of entrapment- TS/MS) All she she did is set all of her own turmoil against her... and now, she's talking about her like she's garbage. Smoking pot, anxiety pills.. etc. She did say in the beginning that Teresa was big and died big, so that's no different than letting the cat out of the bag with knowledge of ego struggles between the two. Huge ego struggles.

Yeah, I'm about ready to run out the door for a Reiki Reading.

Advisory Committee | Happehatchee Center

Lenka was born and raised in (then) communist Czech Republic. Organized religion was prohibited, but the human spirit is by nature a seeker, so she spent time with her family learning about the mysteries of tarot cards, intuitive readings, energy healing, and herbal remedies. Lenka has traveled the world extensively and speaks 4 languages. Lenka studied nutrition both in Europe and the U.S. After her daughters were born, her intuitive gifts and passion for spiritual knowledge were reawakened; they gave her a fresh outlook on the importance of life. Lenka serves as a spiritual guide and health intuitive, and has been formally trained as a Master/Teacher in Reiki. As an intuitive, Lenka tunes into a person’s emotional and mental energy, provides them with a different perspective and helps them recognize how the discomfort or pain in their body is a reflection of their quiet subconscious mind. As a Reiki Master/Teacher, she periodically offers courses of study for Reiki 1, Reiki 2 and Reiki Master. Lenka believes in empowering others by teaching them to listen to their inner voice and their own truth. Lenka besides working and expanding her own practice, works as well with board certified Internal Medicine Physician Dr. Teresa Sievers in Estero Fl. If you would like to get more information, please visit a website: Lenka Spiska | Empowered Health | Medical Intuologist | Naples, FL.

------------------------

TS didn't smoke pot and no trace of pot was in her body- so I don't buy the smoking weed - doctor line. I see that more as desperation. A low and high of the ego struggles previously mentioned of the manic and depressive states of LS ( which is) no different than MS saying TS was swinging. ( while he was jumping the fence and looking into peoples back windows, unannounced) She didn't have time to swing and if she did have, it certainly wouldn't have been with a guy. ( I don't think) She needed the money for a divorce and was landing a few spots on TV to make that happen. She desperately needed a divorce.

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 03-11-2016 at 08:51 AM..

Old 03-11-2016, 04:01 PM

^^^
I agree with this poster in that she didn't have time for "swinging" and wouldn't have been interested anyway. According to Carrie Kain's interview, Mark told her that Teresa was experiencing premenopausal symptoms (and to me, as a woman watching those videos, she did look like she was dealing with it at the time).

I also believe he knew she wanted a divorce, to get away from him, wasn't attracted to him (who would be)? and didn't respect him anymore due to his inability to advance in his own career. She was working hard, doing too much at once, with two kids to boot.

I still don't understand the logic of Lenka and Mark setting up the GoFundMe page. Guess Lenka found the creep attractive.

Here's a recent interview with one of her nurses describing Mark's behavior:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biECk4GEGBk

At the end of this video (in which she speaks about menopause), she refers to Mark as "the bald guy." If I were proud of my husband, I'd say he was my husband. The "bald guy" comment starts after 40:00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQoz4yQU37I
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime