Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2011, 07:53 AM

13 posts, read 19,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill236c View Post
Tulsa, like any city, will have its detractors, but the rantings of trolls and those with an obvious axe to grind have no place here.

I don't think you run this forum and it was my opinion. There are some who cannot see past the end of their upturned nose.

Old 01-31-2011, 09:20 AM

304 posts, read 888,847 times
Hey, we live on Lake Keystone. I love my back yard (180degree view of the lake!).

Just yesterday I got stuck watching a bald eagle fly over. Do you know how slow those things are?!

Old 01-31-2011, 04:26 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLover99 View Post
Hey, we live on Lake Keystone. I love my back yard (180degree view of the lake!).

Just yesterday I got stuck watching a bald eagle fly over. Do you know how slow those things are?!
How wonderful!

Old 01-31-2011, 05:00 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,985,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLover99 View Post

Don't ya hate it when that happens?

Old 02-06-2011, 01:09 PM

24 posts, read 72,602 times
Im sorry, i cannot take a man's opinion seriously that enjoy's the fake quality of the Olive Garden, lol. And in all respect, one will see the downside of alot of things, if their subconcious is already set on it. Go to New York and have trashy bums and violence in the back of your mind, you will definitely point those things out.

Dont get me wrong, Tulsa is a bit sad in some respects. Their planning may be off the wall. That is for sure.

Just never visit Austin, that is horrid traffic and at least Tulsa has a simple grid of blocks unlike Austin's swirly whirly vortex roads.

"Thats just my opinion I could be wrong."- D. Miller

Old 03-01-2011, 09:52 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,150,121 times
I don't come here often to rail on Tulsa..just when I see a thread with a response to something I posted months ago.. Just answering questions which I have a right to do. If I can keep someone from going through the hell I went through in Tulsa then I have done a good thing. Not everyone appreciates a candy coated explanation of a place. People want different opinions and experiences. This is a forum that is designed to give information. If someone is asking about a place because they are considering a move it is just as much my place to answer as yours. Right? Or do the questions and answers just belong to residents of the area? That makes no sense and the defensiveness is what makes me wonder? Why do Okies get so upset because someone didn't like their city.. So what? I didn't like it... A lot of people probably don't like it. Get over it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookey View Post
Raelyn you are now in Texas you are happy in Texas and that is a good thing. Why continue to rail about Tulsa? You hated it here and that is ok I respect your decision to leave but why continue to come here and bash us? Stay in your lane and we will stay in ours.

Old 03-01-2011, 09:54 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,150,121 times
Don't take it personal John St. George. They only cater to Okie loving people. Anyone outside the box is labeled a troll and shut inside a drawer with tape on their mouth... You are just fine!!! By the way...Is your troll hair green or blue??, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John St. George View Post
I don't think you run this forum and it was my opinion. There are some who cannot see past the end of their upturned nose.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:08 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,618 times
Raelyn28 I see you had a lot of personal problems when you lived up here in Hell as you so fondly like to call it. Turning 40, being totally dependent on a husband who was trying to get as far away from you as he possibly could. Do you think some of that may be the reason you were so unhappy up here?

Old 03-04-2011, 02:53 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,951,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn28 View Post
Don't take it personal John St. George. They only cater to Okie loving people. Anyone outside the box is labeled a troll and shut inside a drawer with tape on their mouth... You are just fine!!! By the way...Is your troll hair green or blue??, lol.
You seem to be a very hate filled person.

Old 03-04-2011, 08:08 AM

1,812 posts, read 2,225,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
You seem to be a very hate filled person.
Might explain all the personal issues, no?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa