Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2010, 09:17 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,580,615 times

Advertisements

Jason has a great body..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2010, 09:22 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,184,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
Saw last nights episode....

Seriously must we see Jason taking a shower and drying his willie...although I have to admit I was a bit curious.....
Bravo had to include Jason taking a shower. It was the highlight of the boring show.

This show is going nowhere fast. It's just too much Bethenny and Jason.

They should follow some of the other characters lives too. Something. Anything.

I sure hope they aren't already filming a second season with this same format!

Old 07-23-2010, 12:04 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,817,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Bravo had to include Jason taking a shower. It was the highlight of the boring show.

This show is going nowhere fast. It's just too much Bethenny and Jason.

They should follow some of the other characters lives too. Something. Anything.

I sure hope they aren't already filming a second season with this same format!
you mean you weren't entertained by Bethenny wolfing down........what- a couple hundred containers of Italian ice?
I got so sick of seeing her with that spoon in her mouth.
Seeing someone experience labor pains has always made me uncomfortable; it is not entertainment to me.

Jason needed to shave.
Assistant guy should not be buying B's panties and why couldn't Julie do that?
Julie is a bit snappish at times.
Bethenny breastfeeding with her high energy levels and busy schedule doesn't sound like the very best course of action. Having a baby nurse can't help that much when mom is going to breastfeed. The baby nurse is a status symbol-period. Mothers have been caring for children for centuries alone. It allows the maternal instincts to kick in.

I,personally would hate having that many people in my home. No matter how large or small but B and Jason's apt. is not large enough to accommadate that many people. They need time alone with the child. Cookie is a handful alone.

Glad the baby was a girl if for no reason that had it been a boy they were going to name him Casey Casey Hoppy???

Old 07-23-2010, 01:38 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,208,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
you mean you weren't entertained by Bethenny wolfing down........what- a couple hundred containers of Italian ice?
I got so sick of seeing her with that spoon in her mouth.
Seeing someone experience labor pains has always made me uncomfortable; it is not entertainment to me.

Jason needed to shave.
Assistant guy should not be buying B's panties and why couldn't Julie do that?
Julie is a bit snappish at times.
Bethenny breastfeeding with her high energy levels and busy schedule doesn't sound like the very best course of action. Having a baby nurse can't help that much when mom is going to breastfeed. The baby nurse is a status symbol-period. Mothers have been caring for children for centuries alone. It allows the maternal instincts to kick in.

I,personally would hate having that many people in my home. No matter how large or small but B and Jason's apt. is not large enough to accommadate that many people. They need time alone with the child. Cookie is a handful alone.

Glad the baby was a girl if for no reason that had it been a boy they were going to name him Casey Casey Hoppy???
I think having a live in baby nurse is ridiculous, they both just need to take a little time off. I can understand a part time nanny to help out, but this may be her only child, she should calm down and enjoy her little family.

I hate watching labor, I'm glad they didn't show the whole thing, but they probably would have if it were a vaginal birth, they probably wouldn't let the cameras in.

Old 07-23-2010, 03:18 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,365,353 times
I was surprised at how easily Bethenny was able to move when they got home with the baby - bend down and pet the dog, walk fully upright etc - after she had just had a C-Section. I've had abdominal surgery and after five days I couldn't stand up straight and it hurt like hell to bend or even do anything that involved my stomach moving. Did that seem odd to anyone else? Also I needed pain meds for 2-3 weeks after my surgery. How do you breastfeed a baby when you have narcotics in your system?

Old 07-23-2010, 03:31 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,684,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
I was surprised at how easily Bethenny was able to move when they got home with the baby - bend down and pet the dog, walk fully upright etc - after she had just had a C-Section. I've had abdominal surgery and after five days I couldn't stand up straight and it hurt like hell to bend or even do anything that involved my stomach moving. Did that seem odd to anyone else? Also I needed pain meds for 2-3 weeks after my surgery. How do you breastfeed a baby when you have narcotics in your system?
It must have something to do with the 20 years of pilates she's done....she said that helped her with labor

Old 07-23-2010, 03:35 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,817,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
It must have something to do with the 20 years of pilates she's done....she said that helped her with labor

Yoga!!

Old 07-23-2010, 06:17 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,756,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
I had a c-section and I was up and moving about on the second day. I was breastfeeding on the second day and continued since then. It doesn't seem odd to me. My OB/GYN actually came to see me on the maternity ward and made me walk around. He said if you don't get up and walk, healing will not be faster. By the fifth day I was out shopping. The only pain medication I took was extra strength tylenol.

Everyone is different, Bethenny falls into that category. As another said maybe her years of pilates and watching her weight help her along. And I also believe its how you mentally prepare yourself for birth whether c-section or not that really matters. Those who go in a c-section with fear of pain and let down will only focus on that for years to come. Those who go in prepared and knowledgable by a doctor that cares and explains will have a different take. I think Bethenny is one of those people.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:23 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,614,521 times
although i loved b on rhonyc, this show is overload! i dont even care too see it like i did rhonyc. its like, i can miss an episode and not care at all!

Old 07-23-2010, 07:32 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,710,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
Jason has a great body..
Yeah! I never noticed it before and I was like holy moly wowowowow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV