Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2011, 10:15 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,352,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
YES!! I got it right.

Haley even messed up in the trio performance tonight her days are numbered but she is pretty reminds of Ke$ha in looks wise.

Lauren & Scotty this was awesome perfect match duet.
Its the new version of Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers.

Fantasia has developed into a lady. I hope she will just remove her self from family that keeps making her life rough.
I got the Niama but for them to send Thia home and not Paul was odd.

He can only sing a Rod Stewart type song and does not have the talent Thia has in her voice.

I am sure they can find much better talent to perform then the two we had to see tonight. Both were horrific.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2011, 10:18 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,282,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Twelve midnight isn't late enough to cover all the time zones of the U.S.A. 9:00 eastern is only 3:00 in Hawaii and 5:00 in Alaska. It's just silly for people who live outside of the Eastern time zone to come to this thread on the night of the show and expect everyone to post with spoilers. Just wait until the show is over in your time zone and you don't have to worry about learning the ending before you see the beginning.
Right. People need to take responsibility for themselves. It's called self restraint. It's not that hard. The right two left tnight. All my votes will go to Paul next week.

Old 03-31-2011, 10:24 PM

7,127 posts, read 8,694,635 times
We DVR Idol and watch it later,knowing this I have enough common sense not to go to the American Idol forum!!Really people exercise some self control!!

Old 03-31-2011, 10:31 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,221,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Was it me or did Ryan Seacrest look unhappy to see Fantasia? Fantasia looked and sounded HORRIBLE! Why would Idol want her to give advice to anyone? Maybe it was just to get laughs?

Marc Anthony is a true professional so love that he is working with the kids. He is keeping an eye on his wife at the same time. When Diddy (J-Lo's ex) was performing I'm sure Marc was front and center.

The duets the contestants performed were cute. Lauren and Scotty were just amazing!
It was just you. Fantasia was FANTASTIC. Of course, if you don't enjoy R&B/Gospel, I can see how she wouldn't appeal. Different strokes for different folks. I don't like country music and, as such, think Scotty is an absolute bore of a singer.

BTW, Fanny is gaining weight for her upcoming role playing Gospel great Mahalia Jackson. Can't wait to see it!

Old 03-31-2011, 11:03 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,468,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
  • Thia. She has a really pretty voice, but she's just too young and has no clue who she is yet. She needs some seasoning. Send her home tomorrow.
  • Naima. That was just. Bad. Atrocious. She should be at the bottom of the heap and will definitely be leaving tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post

Thia and Naima going home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post

I think Will go:
Thia - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Naomi - The fake Jamaican accent got under my skin mon.
I wish we could pick lottery numbers this successfully.

The right 2 were sent packing. Anyone know what next week's theme is?

Old 03-31-2011, 11:04 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,710,367 times
YEA!! Casey not in bottom three, loved the comment about how many votes he got!!!!! Casey is my fav!!!!! Glad the two were gone tonight. Think they got that right. LOVED Scotty and Laurens duet, they sounded amazing.

Old 04-01-2011, 05:05 AM

2,609 posts, read 4,371,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I got the Niama but for them to send Thia home and not Paul was odd.

He can only sing a Rod Stewart type song and does not have the talent Thia has in her voice.

I am sure they can find much better talent to perform then the two we had to see tonight. Both were horrific.
I think it's going to be awhile before Paul goes home. He's polarizing but has a decent sized fan base. I don't think he'll be in the bottom 3 for awhile.

Old 04-01-2011, 05:46 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,863,205 times
I think it was the right bottom three last night and that the right two went home.

I enjoyed the duets and the group performances last night almost more than I sometimes enjoy the individual performances on Wednesday nights. I liked the duet of Naima and Jacob way more than I like them individually, and Lauren and Scotty's duet blew me away. That could be on either of their albums when they come out.

Old 04-01-2011, 05:49 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,749,727 times
I knew Naima and Thia would be the two sent home and it was the right choice. It was nice to see Fantasia but I didn't care for the song at all or the blonde hair.JMO Lauren and Scotty were good but I didn't think,the harmony of Paul,James,Casey and Stephano were.

Old 04-01-2011, 05:55 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,761,994 times
Well I am happy today!!! Finally Thia is GONE!!!! I haven't liked her from the start. The right two people went home last night. I do like Naima, but her reggae was awful and "corny". SHe is better than that. And I thought her duet with Jacob was horrible. It was painful to listen to. The boys band was entertaining and I enjoyed it quite a bit. They looked like they were having fun and I really enjoyed watching them. The girls singing Katy Perry...not so much. I reall liked Lauren and Scotty too. That sounded like it was from an album. Very nice job.

Who will it be next??? I wouldn't mind seeing Pia go home. I know that won't happen, but that would be my choice. As talented as she is, she bores me, as does Scotty, but I like him more. No matter what, from here on out its gonna be hard seeing any of them go. I really like them all and think they all deserve to be there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV